Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2011, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jason Witten

Hall Of Famer? I've been thinking of what current Cowboys players had potential to be Hall of Famers when it's all said and done, and Ware and Witten are the only ones that came to mind. I'm one of those picky fans who believes you have to be absolutely dominant at your respected position for an extended period of time to even be considered a HOF candidate. Right now I believe Ware is a lock, but what about Witten. He definitely has the credentials (7 Pro Bowls and 5 All-Pros) but has he really set the league a blaze like Gates and Gonzalez did in their prime?

Don't get me wrong, I love the guy. He does everything right, produces and keeps his mouth shut, but I have him as fringe Hall of Famer right now. Of course he is only 29 at the moment, so he has at least 5-6 years great years left in him. Thoughts?
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote