Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-09-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man this is my 4th year in a money league with my buddies (1,000$ to the winner) and so far the trades have all been half way decent.....

But the owner of the league just offered Felix Jones, Peyton Hillis, tim tebow to his brother for Adrian Peterson.

If that trade goes down, im asking for my money back.
Old 11-09-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow thats ********... Doesn't your league have the ability to veto?
Old 11-09-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Should I stick with my team or make one more move?

QB- Matt Stafford
RB- Steven Jackson
RB- DeMarco Murray
WR- AJ Green
WR- Jeremy Maclin
Flex- Legerrate Blount/Julio Jones
TE- Aaron Hernandez
DEF- Dallas/Atlanta

Bench: James Starks, Jonathan Stewart, Greg Little, Sam Bradford, Matt Cassell

IMO my team is strong but has the depth to get better, I'm thinking about sending Blount and AJ for a stud WR or stud RB. What do you think? Idk like I said I over analyze things.

trades i'm thinking about offering....

Blount and Green for Wes Welker or Steve Smith

Blount, Green and Starks for AP or Mcfadden

Not saying they would accept any of these trades but doesn't hurt to see if they bite. and if I get a stud RB then my receiving core would be a little thin.
I agree with JETS. 2 for one sounds good, the 3 for one is a bit less attractive. Though I'd probably do it for AP. Not even close on DMC as he's still not practicing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Man this is my 4th year in a money league with my buddies (1,000$ to the winner) and so far the trades have all been half way decent.....

But the owner of the league just offered Felix Jones, Peyton Hillis, tim tebow to his brother for Adrian Peterson.

If that trade goes down, im asking for my money back.
I'd make a fuss if it does. Two broken down RBs and Tebow should be laughed out of the room for AP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Nicks or Boldin
Gronkowski or Finley?
If Nicks is in I'd start him. Gronk is (oddly enough) more consistent than Finley and really only has Welker to content with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Need flex help, 1 PPR

Jonathan Stewart v TEN
Jake Ballard v SF

Leaning Ballard right now but i really like the match-ups for both of them
Ballard is hot but the SF LBs should be able to handle him. NE's LB core makes everybody look way better than they are. JStew would be my choice.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:14 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
depends on nicks' health, but if you aren't already starting gronk every week, you should
They're pretty close in terms of regard so I figured I'd ask. I'll just check Sunday on Nicks and go he and Gronk. Thanks fellas.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

look at my money league roster currently
QB M Vick
WR G Jennings, H Nicks, J Maclin
RB D Murray, C Johnson, R Helu, B Jacobs, J Battle, M Ingram, J Best, F Jones, P Hillis
TE J Graham
D/ST Lions
K D Bailey

aren't i awesome

QB WR WR WR RB RB TE W/R D/ST K

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who wins this trade?

Roy Helu, Aaron Hernandez, and Percy Harvin for Demarco Murray and Heath Miller

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Help please guys...some real tough choices this week!

Pick 1:

Cam Newton v. TEN
Matt Schaub @ TB
Tim Tebow @ KC

Pick 2: 1PPR

Arian Foster @ TB
Matt Forte v. DET
Chris Johnson @ CAR
Roy Helu @ MIA

Pick 2: 1PPR + Return Yardage

Steve Smith v. TEN
Brandon Marshall v. WAS
Antonio Brown @ CIN
Victor Cruz @ SF

Pick 1 FLEX: 1PPR

From the players (RB/WR) not picked above ^^^

Also, is it worth dropping Kellen Winslow for either; Josh Cribbs, Michael Crabtree or Steve Breaston?? Fred Davis is my starting TE.

Thanks guys, much love!
Old 11-09-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
QB M Vick
RB D Murray, C Johnson, R Helu, B Jacobs, J Battle, M Ingram, J Best, F Jones, P Hillis
TE J Graham
D/ST Lions
K D Bailey

aren't i awesome

Mine is nicer now that my wicked awesome trade has gone through :D

QB: Matt Stafford, Joe Flacco, Christian Ponder
RB: Ray Rice, Fred Jackson, Mike Turner, Jahvid Best
WR: Stevie Johnson, Miles Austin, Marques Colston, AJ Green, Desean Jackson
TE: Aaron Hernandez
D/ST: Ravens
K: David Akers

It's going to be hell come keeper time, I can only keep 4.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Who wins this trade?

Murray and Miller by quite a bit I'd say

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:49 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
QB M Vick
TE J Graham
D/ST Lions
K D Bailey

aren't i awesome

My money league stacks up like this

QB: A. Rodgers
RB: M. Forte, F. Jackson, C. Wells, P. Thomas
WR: M. Wallace, W. Welker, B. Lloyd, B. Marshall
TE: J. Finley, A. Hernandez
K: D. Akers
DST: Cowboys

QB RB RB WR WR TE K DST
Old 11-10-2011, 09:49 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Mine is nicer now that my wicked awesome trade has gone through :D

QB: Matt Stafford, Joe Flacco, Christian Ponder
RB: Ray Rice, Fred Jackson, Mike Turner, Jahvid Best
WR: Stevie Johnson, Miles Austin, Marques Colston, AJ Green, Desean Jackson
TE: Aaron Hernandez
D/ST: Ravens
K: David Akers

It's going to be hell come keeper time, I can only keep 4.
You have to keep Stafford, Rice and Green IMO
Old 11-10-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
d34ng3l021
All-Pro

d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.d34ng3l021 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post

Pick 1:

Cam Newton v. TEN
Matt Schaub @ TB
Tim Tebow @ KC

At home talented QB. I don't see why he can't put up big numbers again.

Arian Foster @ TB
Matt Forte v. DET
Chris Johnson @ CAR
Roy Helu @ MIA

Easy. Foster is a must start with how skilled the Texans OL is and how thin the Bucs are getting at DT. Forte in a rivalry game against an aggressive Detroit defense? Yes please. I can already see a screen for 45 yards and a TD.

Steve Smith v. TEN
Brandon Marshall v. WAS
Antonio Brown @ CIN
Victor Cruz @ SF

Brown returns punts, maybe kickoffs, and will see more looks with Ward's concussion. Steve Smith is at home and has been killing it. Keep starting him. Other 2 options aren't shabby though.

Brandon Marshall

Also, is it worth dropping Kellen Winslow for either; Josh Cribbs, Michael Crabtree or Steve Breaston?? Fred Davis is my starting TE.

Damn I don't know...None of those guys look too good but I think the Freeman-Winslow connection should heat up later in the season...
Thanks guys, much love!
See above....

Do I go with Blount vs. HOU or McGahee @ KC? (I have Ingram@ATL and Tate@TB too)? I can't decide whether McGahee's game was legit or not.

"He's the leader of the next great class of NFL players." - John Elway on Matt Ryan
d34ng3l021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go McGahee KC... KC's defense is reeling from defeat against the Dolphins, I'd trust him to more than Blount against Houston's D. I also like Tate against TB but he's high risk, could get very few carries.

As for me who do I choose

Tony Romo vs. Buffalo
Ryan Fitzpatrick @ Dallas

And should would you do this trade... Aaron Hernandez, Ryan Fitzpatrick for Philip Rivers. I get Rivers, but keep in my mind I have Jimmy Graham and next week is his bye so I'd be w/o my back-up.

I am currently in 4th place and a shoe-in for my league's playoffs However, Tony Romo and Fitzpatrick being my starters, they're marginal producers. I need to take a risk and improve my QB play, at every other position I have high producers except QB. I tried to trade for Drew Brees (V-Jax, Rashard Mendenhall, and Romo for him) but was rejected, so no I am down to Rivers who has honestly sucked this year, but if, by some small chance, he actually turns it around and plays like we know he can... I think I'll rather handily win the championship.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:38 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Go McGahee KC... KC's defense is reeling from defeat against the Dolphins, I'd trust him to more than Blount against Houston's D. I also like Tate against TB but he's high risk, could get very few carries.

Tony Romo vs. Buffalo

And should would you do this trade... Aaron Hernandez, Ryan Fitzpatrick for Philip Rivers. I get Rivers, but keep in my mind I have Jimmy Graham and next week is his bye so I'd be w/o my back-up.

I am currently in 4th place and a shoe-in for my league's playoffs However, Tony Romo and Fitzpatrick being my starters, they're marginal producers. I need to take a risk and improve my QB play, at every other position I have high producers except QB. I tried to trade for Drew Brees (V-Jax, Rashard Mendenhall, and Romo for him) but was rejected, so no I am down to Rivers who has honestly sucked this year, but if, by some small chance, he actually turns it around and plays like we know he can... I think I'll rather handily win the championship.
I would make that trade depending on who is available on your wavier wire. If you can pick up Cook, F. Davis, Ballard or S. Chandler I would do it.
Old 11-10-2011, 10:47 AM    (permalink
TheMorningZoo
Rookie

TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Bit of a bind...

So basically I need to "potentially" trade for a good backup/flex RB.

My team was autodrafted when I was at work but I actually yielded a respectable team. Out of the gate I was 6-1, but lost the past two weeks and sit at 6-3 currently.

Megatron has won me a lot of games, and with Anquan coming on lately I have a solid WR core. Also I should note I WW'd Crabtree a few weeks ago, and picked up Baldwin to see if he amounts to anything.

QB situation is very interesting. The draft pitted me with Schaub and Orton. Let's just say Orton was cut after week 1, and I took a flyer on Cam Newton. That has paid big dividends. Also Eli Manning was cut by someone around week 3 IIRC, so I took a flyer on him as well! With obviously the way Newton/Manning have played Schaub has been expendable.

My RB's are MJD, Ahmad Bradshaw, and I HAD Mark Ingram-but cut him last week due to the injury and the fact Bradshaw was out and MJD was on a bye. I lost BIG TIME (I had WW'd Obgonaya (sp) and Jovon Ringer, but since cut them). Basically with Bradshaw's status and the loss of Ingram, I need to trade if possible for a RB.

I don't really know who would be an ideal candidate as far as the trade value goes for Schaub. Does anyone kind of have a player in mind that wouldn't seem too outrageous? Maybe Jahvid Best, or someone who fits that sort of role?

I just picked up Marion the barbarian since he has scored 3 td's in the last 4 week's, but I need more productivity if that is even possible.
TheMorningZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Its going to be tough to try and trade Schaub at this point. Honestly you are going to need to look through opposing rosters to find the team with the weakest QB lineup. Then try to pawn him off for a respectable player.

One other team to look at is someone with Big Ben. His bye week is week 11 so he might be in need of a QB next week.

But for a couple names to target would be:
- Sproles
- Blount
- McGahee
- Benson
- Greene
- Murray
Old 11-10-2011, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
See above....

Do I go with Blount vs. HOU or McGahee @ KC? (I have Ingram@ATL and Tate@TB too)? I can't decide whether McGahee's game was legit or not.
Thats a tough one man, i think i would roll with McGahee, i wouldnt expect a massive game, but i would expect similar if not better numbers than Blount. Plus Houston's D has really stepped up of late.
Old 11-10-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
TheMorningZoo
Rookie

TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMorningZoo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Its going to be tough to try and trade Schaub at this point. Honestly you are going to need to look through opposing rosters to find the team with the weakest QB lineup. Then try to pawn him off for a respectable player.

One other team to look at is someone with Big Ben. His bye week is week 11 so he might be in need of a QB next week.

But for a couple names to target would be:
- Sproles
- Blount
- McGahee
- Benson
- Greene
- Murray
Yeah that is essentially what I was thinking, looking at teams who are starting lower tiered QB's, the Colt McCoy's of the world. But yeah that is exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the short list!
TheMorningZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senormysterioso View Post
Murray and Miller by quite a bit I'd say

Rly? Helu seems like he will be the main back now with torrain maybe getting a few carries. Felix Jones is coming back soon which could snatch carries away from Murray even though he has been dominant. Miller has been hot but i could see that fading Hernandez has been consistent when healthy and same with Harvin.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d34ng3l021 View Post
See above....

McGahee is legit. I was concerned that teams would stack him but it looks like Tebow running can alleviate that concern. The option / dive fake / boot offense isn't super trustworthy, but we know Fox will hammer away w/Willis. He's a great start unless he has a really awful matchup, imo. This week's matchup is far better than Blount's, who still doesn't seem to get enough work to get rolling anyway.

Tate is a good start, too, honestly. The Texans are clearly willing and able to run the ball 50 times a game and destroy bad run Ds. Tampa fits the bill, unless you think Fat Al will suddenly find his football manhood.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMorningZoo View Post
So basically I need to "potentially" trade for a good backup/flex RB.

My team was autodrafted when I was at work but I actually yielded a respectable team. Out of the gate I was 6-1, but lost the past two weeks and sit at 6-3 currently.

Megatron has won me a lot of games, and with Anquan coming on lately I have a solid WR core. Also I should note I WW'd Crabtree a few weeks ago, and picked up Baldwin to see if he amounts to anything.

QB situation is very interesting. The draft pitted me with Schaub and Orton. Let's just say Orton was cut after week 1, and I took a flyer on Cam Newton. That has paid big dividends. Also Eli Manning was cut by someone around week 3 IIRC, so I took a flyer on him as well! With obviously the way Newton/Manning have played Schaub has been expendable.

My RB's are MJD, Ahmad Bradshaw, and I HAD Mark Ingram-but cut him last week due to the injury and the fact Bradshaw was out and MJD was on a bye. I lost BIG TIME (I had WW'd Obgonaya (sp) and Jovon Ringer, but since cut them). Basically with Bradshaw's status and the loss of Ingram, I need to trade if possible for a RB.

I don't really know who would be an ideal candidate as far as the trade value goes for Schaub. Does anyone kind of have a player in mind that wouldn't seem too outrageous? Maybe Jahvid Best, or someone who fits that sort of role?

I just picked up Marion the barbarian since he has scored 3 td's in the last 4 week's, but I need more productivity if that is even possible.
You are probably approaching this wrong. Schaub is an adequate backup for you. Trade one of the other QBs. Eli won't fetch the same price as Cam, obviously, but a smart owner shoud be able to see Eli is a solid start every week and looking better every game at this point. Shop both and see what kind of offers you get and decide based on that. You might find Cam brings an offer that is too good to pass up and starting Eli with a stud RB would be well worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Who wins this trade?

As long as the Hernandez owner has a legit TE instead of Miller, I'd take the Murray / Miller side. I just can't trust Helu w/Washington's offense in shambles and Shanny coaching. Heath is coming on but I don't like him anywhere near as much as Hernandez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post

Pick 1:

Cam Newton v. TEN
Matt Schaub @ TB
Tim Tebow @ KC

Arian Foster @ TB
Matt Forte v. DET

Chris Johnson @ CAR
Roy Helu @ MIA

Steve Smith v. TEN
Brandon Marshall v. WAS
Antonio Brown @ CIN
Victor Cruz @ SF

Thanks guys, much love!
Crabs maybe. I wouldn't bother with the other two. Honestly, though, I'd hold Winslow for now unless you know he'll stay on the wire. Washington's offense is hard to trust and you could very well be benching Davis soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post

Tony Romo vs. Buffalo

I love Rivers as a buy low right now. Last week would have been even better, but still he's a good buy. This is a team notorious for late season streaks. Romo's schedule is pretty sweet the rest of the way, though. I'd be fine with him.

Old 11-10-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PPR League:

Sidney Rice vs. Baltimore or Torrey Smith vs. Seattle?
Old 11-10-2011, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fitz vs Dal
Cutler vs DET
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
PPR League:

Sidney Rice vs. Baltimore or Torrey Smith vs. Seattle?
Smith. He's a lock for at least 7 or 8 and can blow up easily. I don't see Rice doing much against that D regardless of how quickly they start playing catch-up.

They have almost identical stats, actually. Games, targets, catches are very close with Rice having more yards and Smith more TDs. The big difference is Torrey clearly has the better matchup, with Seattle strong vs. the run and weak vs. the pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Fitz vs Dal
Cutler vs DET
Tough to trust Fitz to do anything more than 4 points right now. The Bears look like they're poised to do what they did last year - dominate from the bye to season's end.

Old 11-10-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Megatron for AD and Jordy Nelson, yes or no? I have Megatron btw.
Old 11-11-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glad I played Denarius Moore this week.