Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-05-2006, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Over-Achiever or Under-Achiever?

Which do you consider yourself. Whether you make your judgement off of your work environment or whether you base it off of your success or lack of success in school, what do you consider yourself to be?

Personally I think I'm a slight under-achiever because I've always been book smart but the grades never are extremely high. Thoughts anyone? Discuss.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Hawks, Sox and Bears o my

Where's obcene under-achiever? With my IQ and test scores I should be a straight A student, but I'm barely getting Cs in my AP classes.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:27 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawks, Sox and Bears o my
Where's obcene under-achiever? With my IQ and test scores I should be a straight A student, but I'm barely getting Cs in my AP classes.
taking AP classes alone make you an overachiever

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im quite the underachiever myself. I do amazing on all my tests but dont do enough assignments and also get lazy. I also don't prepare myself well. I didnt expect the essay to be the first part of the SAT and i didnt finish it. i was tired and couldnt get a controlling idea going
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:29 PM    (permalink
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

when i was little i was told by 5 teachers i was ******** (litterally) and now im an A and B student

i wasnt saposed to be getin any playing time for b ball cause my coach hates me for gettin a fight with him during football season and i didnt have a jump shot at the begining of season and now i have the best on the team

im not sure if that has anything to do with under or overacheiveing but whatever
Old 06-05-2006, 10:30 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm probabally the biggest under achiever on this board.

I got a 26 on my ACT...yet i flunked 2 required classes my last semester so i'm forced to take 2 plus one from the year before this summer.

I'm so lazy I won't even call up my teacher to find out why I got 0's on assignments I was excused from.

Not to mention I just got a new job...went for the first 3 days...and haven't been back in 10 days. Needless to say i'm a waste of human life.

Oh and to cap it off, I was a good baseball player, basketball player, and qb in football, yet I choose to quit all those sports before I was out of high school because of the commitment it took.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What up twiddler.

I'm probably an overachiever simply because I'm a slacker/procrastinator and I just seem to fall into things.

At the same time I'm probably an underachiver because I could be doing even greater things if I really applied myself.

I guess I need a girl who'll nag me on to greatness. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Twiddler
All-Pro

Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Twiddler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sorry, forgot that option. But still your in AP classes which means you have some motivation. At least it works that way at my school.
jetvilma51
Pro Bowler

jetvilma51 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetvilma51
when i was little i was told by 5 teachers i was *********** (litterally) and now im an A and B student

i wasnt saposed to be getin any playing time for b ball cause my coach hates me for gettin a fight with him during football season and i didnt have a jump shot at the begining of season and now i have the best on the team

im not sure if that has anything to do with under or overacheiveing but whatever
i cant even call myself retar.ded
Old 06-05-2006, 10:31 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm an underacheiver like Newt. I'm what they call "a gifted learner", but I don't even try, I pretty much hate school. And I especially hate doing homework.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:32 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by twdrmbhs
Quote:
Sorry, forgot that option. But still your in AP classes which means you have some motivation. At least it works that way at my school.
No it means my teachers can't make an arguement against me getting into those classes because of my abilities.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:33 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule
Quote:
IQ 175-85, 33 ACT (still stoned), 1470 SAT (hung over) with those numbers I should do so much more.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:36 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
IQ 175-85, 33 ACT (still stoned), 1470 SAT (hung over) with those numbers I should do so much more.
i wish i knew my IQ, or my SAT score (3 more weeks til i get that)
Old 06-05-2006, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
No it means my teachers can't make an arguement against me getting into those classes because of my abilities.
I see. I've got two AP classes next year in AP Chem and AP Psych. I'm interested in seeing how those go for me.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:39 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

at school underachiever.

at football overacheiver.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2006, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Holy Sh*t man. Thats crazy. I think I'm in the 135-140 range and I only managed to get a 26 on the ACT's. This may sound weird, but it must suck be that smart.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
at school underachiever.

at football overacheiver.
Thatta boy....

You'd fit in well at my school.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:41 PM    (permalink

I consider myself as an average to below average looking guy who has been getting entirely too little ***** lately and needs to step his game up. 2nd year in college and I'm pulling a Miami (Nat. Championship or bust) and saying if I don't sleep with 4 women it's a bust.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:42 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

im decent at sports for my build, which is extremely thin and frail, so in that sense i overachieve
but in the same sense if i just worked out and put some effort into it i would more than likely be on a few teams at my school, so im quite the underachiever there
Old 06-05-2006, 10:43 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Holy Sh*t man. Thats crazy. I think I'm in the 135-140 range and I only managed to get a 26 on the ACT's. This may sound weird, but it must *********** be that smart.
Meh, makes school lame as hell, but not really bad outside of school.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Twiddler
All-Pro

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Holy Sh*t man. Thats crazy. I think I'm in the 135-140 range and I only managed to get a 26 on the ACT's. This may sound weird, but it must *********** be that smart.
Yeah I could see that. I even find school boring some times.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:49 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you people believe what Hawks and Sox is bullshitting about... then you are an underachiever becuase you are really THAT stupid.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:51 PM    (permalink
dwareroy
Veteran

dwareroy hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Underacheiver. As an engineer major I have made dean's list every semester and have never studied or done any work except the night before it is due. If I focused myself even a little a 4.0 would be a joke.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:51 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime21335
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
If you people believe what Hawks and Sox is bullshitting about... then you are an underachiever becuase you are really THAT stupid.
This stuff actually isn't bull.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:52 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by primetime21335
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
This stuff actually isn't bull.
Hawks and Sox sometimes you make yourself sound like the most exciting and fun and intelligent person of all tiem. You have crazy parties and get f'd up all the time and yet you're still a freakin genius and you don't even work hard to become so smart.