Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-11-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Class of 2011 SWDC/NFLDC Hall of Fame

There hasn't been a new class since 2009, when P-L was inducting some of the most influential, best, and most memorable posters that have graced the forums. Since P-L left there hasn't been anyone entered into the Hall of Fame... until now.

After reaching out to several of the most knowledgeable and respected members of the forum, along with getting the pulse from the members of the forum, there was created a list of 18 deserving posters on the forums.

Out of those 18 there were only 7 that those I reached out to agreed upon that should be honored. Those 7 that have been chosen received the most votes out of everyone who I asked to participate on the balloting process.

Now, without further adieu, here is the first person to enter into the NFLDC Hall of Fame class of 2011.

M.O.T.H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur

M.O.T.H has been a big part of this forum for nearly as long as I've been here. He's been a huge contributor to various MLB threads as an often tortured Braves fan, part of the "my god, please stop talking about the Magic" coalition in the NBA thread, and is always giving entertaining contributions to various Movie and TV threads. Of course, that is just the Off Topic section. He is a huge contributor to the Cowboys Team Forum, and consistently provides some of the better Cowboy knowledge to the rest of the forum. Finally, there is his South Carolina fandom and his endless griping about all South Carolina related activities. From his Sam Hurd love, to his poor imitation at Blue Steel, MOTH has provided the forum with plenty of great moments and belongs in the Hall of Fame of this forum.
This thread will remain closed until all 7 are announced.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote