Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New England Patriots Team Forum

New England Patriots Team Forum Discuss the Pats

Old 11-13-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reiss reports that Brady and Taylor Price have been putting in extra work after practices. Hopefully we'll finally get something out of him. I'll believe it when I see it at this point though.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 02:10 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Reiss reports that Brady and Taylor Price have been putting in extra work after practices. Hopefully we'll finally get something out of him. I'll believe it when I see it at this point though.
That would be amazing, but I agree with you I'll believe it when I see it.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:08 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still am amazed how great of an off season Price had and how little weve seen of him this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:15 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, defiantly disappointing. If you can knock Brady for one thing, it's this; post Reche Caldwell Brady isn't just plug and play with receivers anymore. He's taken awhile to adjust to guys and learn to throw to them. He's earned that right...but it's frustrating in this instance. Price has been hurt too though.

But yeah, does anyone else feel like this game is more important for the Jets? I know it's SUPER important for us, but I really feel like we're running into a very motivated Jets team tonight, with how well they've been playing and how poorly we've played. I'm really not feeling super good about this. Expected us to split the series at the start of the year and they've got momentum on their side.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-13-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

....and just like that, Price is inactive. He should probably get Shawn Crable's phone number. I'm sure they've got lot's to talk about.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-13-2011, 07:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

We're also without Chung tonight. Hope you guys are ready for a heavy dosage of excrement at safety.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-13-2011, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh... It seems that we're starting Sterling Moore at safety tonight. This is going to be brutal...

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:12 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Honestly; good. It doesn't get any worse than what we've got. Fresh face at least keeps it interesting.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-13-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't know we had Sterling on roster. lol
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
BradysKnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 08:49 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razor View Post
Ugh... It seems that we're starting Sterling Moore at safety tonight. This is going to be brutal...
Is that better or worse than Delta O'Neal at corner?
Old 11-13-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BradysKnee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL at the patriots def intro.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-13-2011, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need to seriously think about getting Carter back next year. The guy has been a beast for the last 4 games now.

Quote:
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Only if the money is minuscule. Can't count on him to keep this up all year with how old he is, let alone next season. Limits what we can do formation wise too.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-13-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

We align in the 4-3 in the nickel anyways, so why not keep Carter around?

Quote:
Old 11-13-2011, 09:40 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I would like to, I just wouldn't pay him anything more than we are now to do so. If he can get that from another team(which he might if he keeps playing well), we should absolutely let him walk.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-13-2011, 09:41 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Of course, I don't want to break the bank to keep him. But he seems like he'd like to stay, and if we can get a good deal I say take it.

Quote:
Old 11-13-2011, 10:27 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I would like to, I just wouldn't pay him anything more than we are now to do so. If he can get that from another team(which he might if he keeps playing well), we should absolutely let him walk.
I think he deserves decent money. The guy clearly works his balls off.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-13-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

What a joke.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-13-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradysKnee View Post
I think he deserves decent money. The guy clearly works his balls off.
I would agree with you if he was 28. But he's 32...and an old 32 until recently. Not comfortable giving him a substantial deal to that kind of guy.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-13-2011, 11:59 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Just an impressive all around effort today on both sides of the ball. The offense still looked a little off and I still think we need some maintenance personnel wise, but we executed so much better tonight than we have in recent weeks. Gronk is really starting to grow into a super star, if such a thing exists at the tight end position. Not turning the ball over helped quite a bit too, but I've never really been all that concerned with that being an issue. We've gotten some real bad bounces.

Defensively, I'm not sure how the hell we pulled that off. Everyone played really well, in spite of the fact we were DEEP into it. Heck, we were deep into the practice squad roster. I guess that's the difference a pass rush makes. Andre Carter and Mark Anderson played GREAT football tonight. Sanchez has given us nightmares in the past on broken plays. Those two finished them tonight. Ninkovich made the most of those two bad balls too.

I'm still not optimistic about the way this team is headed personnel wise, but we played real good football tonight. The toughest part of the schedule is behind us already, so we've got an easier ride than some if we can sustain it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 11-14-2011, 12:36 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was the best all-around performance of the season. We didn't run the ball too effectively but we were playing the Jets, I was just happy to see the defense play so well.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 01:26 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe Bill will see this and draft a talented pass rusher...

too bad there aren't any in 2012.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:44 AM    (permalink
BradysKnee
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Maybe Bill will see this and draft a talented pass rusher...

too bad there aren't any in 2012.
I kinda think we should look at FA too for some pass rushers. We haven't exactly been evaluating the pass rush talent too well in the draft.
At the end of the day...

Mobility > Accuracy
Old 11-14-2011, 09:49 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I'm pretty stoked about the win. That was the first game all season where I feel like the defense played legitimately well, which was surprising considering the amount of Ventrone, Tarpinian, Moulden, White, and Moore there was. The offense got back into their groove which was nice to see and hopefully they'll keep it up.

I thought Sterling Moore played extremely well last night. I'm getting way ahead of myself, but I think he could be that UDFA that makes a few plays for us this year that we seemingly have every year. It would be nice to have another safety who doesn't massively F up every time they throw near him.

I think they need to take care of business next week against Kansas City. I think anything less than a 2 TD win is a disappointment. We have some tough matchups like Flower/Carr vs. Welker/Branch, Hali vs. Light, Bowe/Baldwin vs. whomever it is we call our CB's now, but we'll be facing Tyler Palko and a team that is really reeling right now. If we can get into the blowout mode I think we have a really good shot at going 12-4 and getting a 1st round bye. They need to play consistent though.

and also lots and lots of GRONNNKKKKKK!!!
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:47 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://boston.sbnation.com/new-engla...riots-nfl-news

I have to admit that I laughed at this, but don't believe it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote