Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-12-2011, 09:06 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is it not hard to trust Jacobs... The guy has had one good game and should be a back up in a week or so.

But Complex is right you have to lean on Jacobs while Bradshaw is out. I say drop Ingram in hopes you can pick him up in a week or so.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:14 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Idk who to start Big Ben or Tom Brady...leaning towards Big Ben since he plays Cinci.
I'm leaning towards Ben here. Brady hasn't been having his best games and the Jets do have the defense to man up on his receivers and bring pressure.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:15 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trying to pick between Brandon Marshall and AJ Green. I planning on going with Marshall as of now.

Great news that Jones is out again. I'm really gonna need Murray, S Jax, and Peterson to carry the team again. Playing against Rodgers this week, hoping he doesn't break 40 points. Unreal

Last edited by Smooth Criminal : 11-13-2011 at 07:21 AM.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:57 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beanie Wells with a bad knee against Philly or the awful Chris Ogbonnaya against St. Louis in a game where they should keep it on the ground since there are supposed to be 40 MPH winds? Wells is obviously the better player when healthy but looked awful against a bad Rams run D and I'm concerned they may abandon the run early if the Eagles take a big lead. Leaning Beanie, but Ogbo's situation seems like a pretty good one and Beanie's game last week has me hesitant.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had Torrey Smith starting originally but when I heard Jackson was inactive I picked up Jason Avant. Do you think that is a good move?
Old 11-13-2011, 10:11 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ouch... Thats a tough one. I have to say umm start Avant. Both have good matchups but Avant has the more consistent QB throwing him the ball.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:33 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

I go for Avant as well. He should have a good amount of targets with Jackson out.

Old 11-13-2011, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Beanie Wells with a bad knee against Philly or the awful Chris Ogbonnaya against St. Louis in a game where they should keep it on the ground since there are supposed to be 40 MPH winds? Wells is obviously the better player when healthy but looked awful against a bad Rams run D and I'm concerned they may abandon the run early if the Eagles take a big lead. Leaning Beanie, but Ogbo's situation seems like a pretty good one and Beanie's game last week has me hesitant.
I think Ogbo will get more carries at least. Not like the Rams' defense is anything special.

Old 11-13-2011, 11:10 AM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whats the word on Nicks? Should I start him or go with Cruz?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Desean Jackson benched for the week. Dammit. He was my OP for this week.

Greg Olsen vs Tennessee or Aaron Hernandez vs New York Jets?

Also, Mike Turner vs NO or Christian Ponder vs GB as my flex?
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jennings +32.5 vs AD, Greene and Jordy

non PPR who you got

Last edited by fenikz : 11-13-2011 at 06:34 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am a tard. I benched Fitz for Stevie Johnson. Ugh.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Jennings +32.5 vs AD, Greene and Jordy

non PPR who you got
I give it to Jennings +32.5 but barely.
Old 11-13-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
I am a tard. I benched Fitz for Stevie Johnson. Ugh.
person im playing did the same thing :D
Old 11-13-2011, 07:48 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

me vs njx is Hernandez vs Gronko separated by less than a point
Old 11-13-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What an awful bunch of performances in the midday games. I know there were only 3 games, but I got barely anything between Megatron, Sidney Rice, Boldin, Hanson, and Baltimore D. I started out pretty well with Ryan, McCoy, Murray, and Graham, but now I'm in an unfavorable spot against Peterson, Jordy, and Tomlinson. Don't think 30 points is enough to hold off that group.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 07:56 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I lost 2 games in a row and my team is good makes no sense.
Old 11-13-2011, 08:24 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man Julio, AJ Green and Maclin all went down with injuries today. There goes my receiving core.
Old 11-13-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team's gonna put up 150+ points after tonight and Aaron Rodgers hasn't even played yet. Not to mention I benched Denarius Moore. That ****'s cray.
Old 11-13-2011, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Demarco Murray is gonna lead my team to another win. Jones getting hurt has been the best thing that could happen to my team. Heres to hoping Murray has earned himself a bigger share of the carries by now.

Old 11-13-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Down by 9 going into tonight, but Gronk got me up by 4. all I need is for AD to hold on against Jennings and my 6 game streak continues.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 09:47 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Right now the guy I am playing has a 14 point lead and Jordyzz going to night and I have Rodgers and Finley.

I hope I can pull this off.
Old 11-14-2011, 10:17 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A miserable fantasy weekend for me.

Then I sat down and watched the Sunday Night game and didn't give a rat's ass anymore. lol

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2011, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well my Avant gamble backfired but it doesn't matter. I'm down 1 point with Peterson and Finley tonight and my opponent is done. VICTORY.
Old 11-14-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

I'm up 59 with Peterson left, and I'm still worried about losing to Rodgers tonight.