Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-15-2011, 12:04 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I have my sights set on

Nepg

NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 12:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that anyone has so far but just for good measure remember when in doubt spoilers please.
Old 11-15-2011, 01:48 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just purchased this on lunch. I expect to be blown away.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Just purchased this on lunch. I expect to be blown away.
It's not a 'blown away' type game it's more like slowly being dipped in warm chocolate by hot babes.
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ysolda is mine. My only complaint is that there are no graphic sex scenes.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 04:49 PM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think I'll ever get tired of shooting the wings off a butterfly
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so, with progressive scaling enemies...is there ever going to be a level where I can stomp on giants? get my weapons and armor up to 100 and pray?

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 11-15-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
so, with progressive scaling enemies...is there ever going to be a level where I can stomp on giants? get my weapons and armor up to 100 and pray?
I'm at level 17 and I just now can hold my own against them. 1 hit still kills me, but now I can actually do a good bit of damage to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Icon

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got to play it last night. Chose to play as a Nord and I have been rotating between One-Hand/Shield, Two-hand and magic. Haven't decided what I want to focus on yet.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 05:37 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Loving it so far. Chose a Khajiit, doing thieves guild stuff at the moment, focusing on archery/sneak/pickpocket and other rogue related stuff for my first play through.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:11 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Has anyone noticed the Arnold Schwarzenegger sounding NPCs
Old 11-15-2011, 07:15 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Has anyone noticed the Arnold Schwarzenegger sounding NPCs
The wizard in Dragonsreach sounds like John Malkovich's "everything but American" accent.
Old 11-15-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was tricked into thinking there were more quests in a quest line, but it was just endless repeatable quests after I finished it :( wasted sooo much time! However, I did have my first encounter with a dragon inside a town/city! That was awesome.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:06 AM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm level 27 now... 32 hours already. Needless to say I feel like a complete loser.
Old 11-16-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

its very hard to resist my urge to kill an entire town/city whatever the **** they are and cheat
Old 11-16-2011, 02:29 AM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, the Nightingale armor set from the thieves guild looks ****ing bad ass.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 07:20 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Ok, the Nightingale armor set from the thieves guild looks ****ing bad ass.
The Darkbrotherhood Armor is pretty sweet. I haven't gotten very far with the Thieves Guild stuff yet. My next play through is probably going to be with a khajit thief.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:29 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
its very hard to resist my urge to kill an entire town/city whatever the **** they are and cheat
you can orphan a whole town, but can't kill any kids? What kind of video games are these, do they not understand the times we are living in?
Old 11-16-2011, 09:32 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I wanted to kill the Jarl of Whiterun's son because of his stupid "Oh another traveler to lick my fathers boots."

I never tried in fear of the repercussions... Now I am glad I didn't
Old 11-16-2011, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the game so far. Only played 2 hours last night and barely touched a damn thing in terms of progress. Some Giant spider messed me up trying to retrieve the claw thing for the shop owner in the first town. I decided to come back to it because I was tired and seeing double.
Old 11-16-2011, 10:23 AM    (permalink
gsorace
Veteran

gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gsorace is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

40 hours played already and I haven't even visited all the holds. Thanks for ruining my life Bethesda
gsorace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Does anybody else level stack? I don't level up my dude when I can. That way I can level up in combat and get a free refill on health and mana. It helps in case I run into a dragon by myself after a clearing out a dungeon. I normally only have one level above me waiting.

I also don't know any disadvantages either, besides not having the extra perk. Technically a person can probably just stay level 1 and beat down everybody with 100 of everything and no perks.

Would suck though because some quests are level dependent(hangover).

Prowler's Newb Guide

Last edited by Prowler : 11-16-2011 at 10:30 AM.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:49 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I wanted to kill the Jarl of Whiterun's son because of his stupid "Oh another traveler to lick my fathers boots."

I never tried in fear of the repercussions... Now I am glad I didn't
I F5'd and gave a go at trying to kill the Battle-Born kid in Whiterun. Chased him everywhere...he takes no damage :(. Killed a ****-ton of guards trying to kill him (they can't take me down...I'm waaaay too strong). F9'd back to normal.
Old 11-16-2011, 11:56 AM    (permalink
nepg
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
Does anybody else level stack? I don't level up my dude when I can. That way I can level up in combat and get a free refill on health and mana. It helps in case I run into a dragon by myself after a clearing out a dungeon. I normally only have one level above me waiting.

I also don't know any disadvantages either, besides not having the extra perk. Technically a person can probably just stay level 1 and beat down everybody with 100 of everything and no perks.

Would suck though because some quests are level dependent(hangover).
I did that by accident when I first started playing simply because I didn't know what was going on with the levelling system. I went from 1-6 when I finally figured it out. I rarely use my perks. I think I've used 6 perks and have a ton just waiting to be used.

I really need to up the difficulty...

Last edited by nepg : 11-16-2011 at 12:16 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After playing for 30+ hours so far I have come to the conclusion that this may be my favorite game of all time. Then again, it's not that surprising because Oblivion may have very well been my favorite before Skyrim, and Skyrim improves on Oblivion in pretty much every way imaginable.