Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-16-2011, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/121/1212621p1.html

Quote:
According to the PlayStation Blog, the PSN will be down for maintenance for most of Thursday, November 17th. The nature of the maintenance is unknown, though the post refers to it as "routine scheduled maintenance."
Old 11-17-2011, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just picked up Madden 12 and have some questions...

Does it automatically update the roster or do you have to do it?

Also I thought I heard if a player is hurt in real life they are hurt in the update is that true?

If so I don't want to do it. To many Chiefs on IR...
Old 11-17-2011, 11:21 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

Also I thought I heard if a player is hurt in real life they are hurt in the update is that true?

I don't know if they auto update but what I do know is that yes if they are hurt they are hurt in the game. This really doesn't effect dynasty mode if you turn pre-exsisting injuries off.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I just don't want to start a franchise with the Chiefs and have half my team on IR.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:23 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post

You have to go into the Online section and do a roster update, look around in the menus and you'll find it. Yes, they'll update injured players but if for example you start up a franchise you can choose to not have any injured players to start the season.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just log into the online mode and download current roster and safe it if you wanted update it but it usually doesnt automatically update it

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:24 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Currently doing franchise mode with the Bengals and its a sexy ass team so far

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Yes, they'll update injured players but if for example you start up a franchise you can choose to not have any injured players to start the season.
Good to know.
Old 11-17-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MAINTENANCE? Serious??? Why must you do this to me Sony?

Can't you pick a day where I'm not off to do your stupid maintenance? Or maybe do it in the early AM hours as opposed to the whole freakin day? I hate you guys.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 05:57 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So no playing online? :(

My Raiders Mock

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:01 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
So no playing online? :(
Just today.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still no Uncharted yet Splat? Come on man, get on that. haha. Amazing cinematic storytelling and gameplay and plenty of platforming as well. It's the true HD experience and a grown up/beautiful game, made by Crash Bandicoot developer, Naughty Dog. So full of win.

Did you check out any trailers for Heavy Rain yet? Tis a a great gaming experience.

inFAMOUS is another game you should consider as well. Who doesnt like playing as a hero/antihero, scailing skyscrapers and what not? Fun stuff. I'm hoping to pick up inFAMOUS 2 for $28 on Black Friday, via Walmart.

edit...I remember you said you liked platforming...Enslaved/Assassins Creed could be right up your alley as well, if you're looking for some more hand to hand type combat, opposed to the gunplay. But Uncharted still must be played by all PS3 owners, it's like a rule or something.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-17-2011 at 06:13 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 06:15 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Still no Uncharted yet Splat? Come on man, get on that. haha. Amazing cinematic storytelling and gameplay and plenty of platforming as well. It's the true HD experience and a grown up/beautiful game, made by Crash Bandicoot developer, Naughty Dog. So full of win.
I know I know lol. Everyone and their mother has told me to get it.

As of now I have...

Resident Evil 5

DC Universe Online

Madden 12 (I have to have at least one football game.)

WWE 12 (Suck it I like wrestling...)

It's going to be a minute before I can get another game but I have all ready decided it's going to either be Uncharted 1 and 2 combo pack or Red Dead Redemption.
Old 11-17-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The WWE games are actually always good fun. I dont know about the new one, but the Smackdown vs Raw games that preceded that one, have had some really cool "season modes". I had a lot of fun creating a wrestler and than playing through the season/story mode. I have a couple of the Smackdown vs Raw games.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-17-2011, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
The WWE games are actually always good fun. I dont know about the new one, but the Smackdown vs Raw games that preceded that one, have had some really cool "season modes". I had a lot of fun creating a wrestler and than playing through the season/story mode. I have a couple of the Smackdown vs Raw games.
They are really hyping up WWE 12 it's supposed to be all revamped with better graphics. I don't actually have it yet just a pre order for it since it comes out the 22nd. It's going to have one hell of a roster with not only people of today but old schoolers as well.

He isn't listed but it will also have "Macho Man" Randy Savage via DLC.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/view/roster

Pic

Some info.

http://wwe.thq.com/go/game/info
Old 11-17-2011, 07:42 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I gotta pick up Saints Row 3 sometime.. it looks crazy.

Old 11-17-2011, 08:02 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I just wonder if there is any hint of a story. The previous games did, this one looks like total anarchy and a lot more arcade/cartoony like.

I'm kind of turned off by all the wrestling moves/taunts...seems cheesy. But I still want to give it a try.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 11-17-2011 at 08:05 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:21 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Started playing Mafia 2 again this week I really enjoyed that game and crossing my fingers they will make a mafia 3.
Old 11-18-2011, 10:20 AM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Started playing Mafia 2 again this week I really enjoyed that game and crossing my fingers they will make a mafia 3.
Mafia 3 will only be good if its more like Mafia 1....I was greatly disappointed in Mafia 2.
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:39 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Finally got him beat. Was the hardest mission so far .Man starting over and over was a ***** .

Last edited by 49erNation85 : 11-18-2011 at 04:54 PM.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 03:52 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Red Dead Redemption is my favorite game of all time, can't go wrong with that one...

Also how many legends will be included in WWE 12? I would seriously consider buying that depending on the roster (I don't know any of the new wrestlers)
Old 11-18-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Red Dead Redemption is my favorite game of all time, can't go wrong with that one...

Also how many legends will be included in WWE 12? I would seriously consider buying that depending on the roster (I don't know any of the new wrestlers)
It's got a really nice roster, it looks like the game will be very good.

As far as legends go, there's Brock Lesnar, Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat, The Road Warriors, Heath Slater, Kevin Nash, Booker T, Vader, Demolition, Eddie Guerrero, Stone Cold, and Edge.

Available for Download will be Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Mick Foley, Randy Savage, and supposedly Batista but I haven't seen anything confirming that.

Old 11-18-2011, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
It's got a really nice roster, it looks like the game will be very good.

As far as legends go, there's Brock Lesnar, Arn Anderson, Ricky Steamboat, The Road Warriors, Heath Slater, Kevin Nash, Booker T, Vader, Demolition, Eddie Guerrero, Stone Cold, and Edge.

Available for Download will be Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Mick Foley, Randy Savage, and supposedly Batista but I haven't seen anything confirming that.
Old 11-18-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Great. I will recreate this moment.

Old 11-19-2011, 04:45 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anyone play the demo for paypad heist? It was pretty fun