Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 03-26-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Matt Flyn

He never had a chance with the #1 pick in front of him. Hes perfect for college football. He a gutsy player and I dont mind Russel heading into the draft....... thoughts?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he'll be alright nothing special, i wouldve really like to see what perriloux would of done, but i dont know if we'll ever see that
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 08:44 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey he led us to a blowout against Miami last year who supposively had the best D. He also almost brought us back against Georgia last year also. Im a huge Matt Flyn fan so I hope he wins it over Periloux and gets his year to shine. I also looking forward to Periloux. Ive heard great things about him.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 03-26-2007, 10:27 PM    (permalink
moc182
All-Pro

moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.moc182 is a cocksman.

With all that talent around him he doesn't really need to be special. He wont make mistakes and will always have them in a position to win.

"A real man makes his own luck." Billy Zane, Titanic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmitt Smith
Donít quit, donít even quit.
moc182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
BuddyCHRIST
Veteran

BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuddyCHRIST is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he fits LSU better than Russell did, he won't make as many jaw dropping plays but he'll be more effecient (and not in the numbers). One thing that LSU reallly struggled with was being able to move the ball consistently, and thats because Russell isn't good at just 3 step dropping and hitting a 5 yard pass on 3rd down so alot of drives stalled. I think he's the perfect guy for LSU as he can distribute the ball to all the talent.
BuddyCHRIST is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2007, 11:21 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
He never had a chance with the #1 pick in front of him. Hes perfect for college football. He a gutsy player and I dont mind Russel heading into the draft....... thoughts?
I didnt know the draft already happened.
Old 03-26-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Javzz
Veteran

Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
he'll be alright nothing special, i wouldve really like to see what perriloux would of done, but i dont know if we'll ever see that
If Matt Flynn is successful this season, RP'll be uncontested starter next year. the whole Federal Investigation stuff died down real quick.

rainbeaukid
Javzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:19 AM    (permalink
locseti
Veteran

locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.locseti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post

haha

is he still on the team? He's gotta be a 5th yr senior.
locseti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 12:13 PM    (permalink
constant cough
Rookie

constant cough hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

All he has to do is manage the game nothing more. LSU will rely more on the run this year with the loss of Bowe and Davis.
constant cough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 01:16 PM    (permalink
TigerBait45
Veteran

TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.TigerBait45 is a cocksman.

I think he and Perrilloux are perfect for Gary Crowton's offense. Lots of shotgun, lots of 4 receiver sets and great balance.

I think Flynn is a really underappreciated talent; he got overshadowed by Russell, understandably, but hes no slouch to say the least. From what I've seen of Flynn hes got a pretty big arm, hes smart and hes very mobile.

He should have a pretty solid year.
TigerBait45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Komp
Veteran

Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.Komp is so money.

Perriloux was such a big recruit.....it's sort of crazy that he has barely set foot on the football field. I'd like to see him play before he gets a degree....

Sig by fenikz! Cheers!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Mr. Dukes comes from the Michael Irvin "talk loud and maybe people will think I know what I am talking about" school of football analysis.
Komp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
Whatever, you know what I mean.

Matt Flyn is incredibly mobile. Hes good its just no one has seen it...

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 04-05-2007, 03:33 AM    (permalink
504 to ATL
Veteran

504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL 504 to ATL

Matt is actually faster than Ryan. Ryan just has better awarness when tucking it and running with the ball.

Ryan is only a sophomore after all, two solid years ahead of him yet.
504 to ATL is offline   Reply With Quote