Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 06-06-2006, 12:52 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maroney22
Quote:
Originally Posted by thah0ward2
Quote:
Originally Posted by swangaz
I'm leaning towards dallas, because of two things Depth and Cersatility.

Dallas has shows that they can play at a 80 point, 90 point, 100 point and 120 point pace, and can adjust to their opponet. We saw them play at that high pace against San Antonio, because of San Antonio's inability to beat the Mavs that way, and we saw them grind it out against Pheonix, because that exposed Pheonix's thin roster.

They also have the best depth in the league, they have a ton of guys who can step in and contribute at anytime especially from 1-3 positions, and we saw how they were able to use their depth from keeping the Suns to blowing their lead even more when all the Mavs starters were in trouble.

Also look for the X factor in this series for my Mavs to be J-Ho, as we are undefeated this year(including postseason) when he scores 20. Dirk has shown now that he can be a clutch performer and has won a game or two for us in each round this year. Jt is also coming up big and is a great shooter, and if he's hot, he;s on *********** fire, and can start to heat up at antime eveident at the fact that he blew up in the second half in game 6 in pheonix. him and Harris aer going to have to minimize their driving to the hoop though, because of the fact that Zo and Shaq and Haslem will kill those layups
I read an article by Dr. Jack Ramsey and he syas that driving and creating foul trouble is where Dallas is strong. He also says Howard will give Wade fits and that the Mavs are SO much quicker than the Heat that it will be a major problem.

Wade is much quicker than Howard i think he'll be able to score.
He is not that much quicker than Howard and Howard also has a coule of inches on him.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:05 AM    (permalink
swangaz

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by swangaz
I'm leaning towards dallas, because of two things Depth and Cersatility.

Dallas has shows that they can play at a 80 point, 90 point, 100 point and 120 point pace, and can adjust to their opponet. We saw them play at that high pace against San Antonio, because of San Antonio's inability to beat the Mavs that way, and we saw them grind it out against Pheonix, because that exposed Pheonix's thin roster.

They also have the best depth in the league, they have a ton of guys who can step in and contribute at anytime especially from 1-3 positions, and we saw how they were able to use their depth from keeping the Suns to blowing their lead even more when all the Mavs starters were in trouble.

Also look for the X factor in this series for my Mavs to be J-Ho, as we are undefeated this year(including postseason) when he scores 20. Dirk has shown now that he can be a clutch performer and has won a game or two for us in each round this year. Jt is also coming up big and is a great shooter, and if he's hot, he;s on *********** fire, and can start to heat up at antime eveident at the fact that he blew up in the second half in game 6 in pheonix. him and Harris aer going to have to minimize their driving to the hoop though, because of the fact that Zo and Shaq and Haslem will kill those layups
I read an article by Dr. Jack Ramsey and he syas that driving and creating foul trouble is where Dallas is strong. He also says Howard will give Wade fits and that the Mavs are SO much quicker than the Heat that it will be a major problem.

Wade is much quicker than Howard i think he'll be able to score.
He is not that much quicker than Howard and Howard also has a coule of inches on him.
they're both pretty quick, but I'd give the advantage to WAde because of his scoring ability and consistency, though J-Ho is a star in the making no doubt

So here's what it looks lie to me

PG:Terry vs. Williams
Edge:Dallas

SG:Harris vs. Wade
Edge:Miami

SF:Posey vs. Howard

PF:Nowitzki vs. Walker

C:Shaq vs. Diop
Edge:Miam

Coach:Riley vs.Aver
Edge:Push

Bench:Stackhouse, Griffin, Van Horn, Daniels, Armstrong, Dampier vs. Zo, HAslem, PAyton

OVerall
Dallas wins 4-2
Old 06-06-2006, 08:43 AM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Re: NBA Finals

Mavs Vs Heat
Breakdown:
If i know avery(witch i don'T) he will do this:

Wade VS Terry: Wade

Haslem VS Nowitzki: Dirk

O'Neal Vs Diop And Howard or Harris or Terry(watch for a lot of double teams): All im going to say here, is O'neal will not be a big factor.

Posey Vs Howard: Howard

Williams Vs Harris: Harris

Coach: Avery

Depth: Dallas, by far

Dallas will win in 5 "MARK IT DOWN" Maybe 6 at the max
Old 06-06-2006, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I called every series for miami and the number of games so far.

I think Heat surprise everyone and the underdog wins in 5 at home.
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Homicide
Rookie

Homicide hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Heat will win this in 6. Their low post pressence is too good. They will crash the boards all seires and make Dirk take 15 footers instead of easy 3 footers. The key to the seires for the Heat is Jason Williams. If he can step up, score and pass consistantly they are going to take this one home. The Mavs dont stand a chance.
Homicide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 11:54 PM    (permalink
swangaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homicide
Heat will win this in 6. Their low post pressence is too good. They will crash the boards all seires and make Dirk take 15 footers instead of easy 3 footers. The key to the seires for the Heat is Jason Williams. If he can step up, score and pass consistantly they are going to take this one home. The Mavs dont stand a chance.
I'm sory, but you're stupid. Dirk lives off of those 15 foot fadeway jumpers.If their key is JAson Williams, then Our keys are Decin HArris, J-Ho(mavs undefeated when He scores 20), JT, Stackhouse, Diop, VAn Horn, and our depth.
So you thinking Jason Williams is the key to winning in 6 is pretty ********
Old 06-06-2006, 11:58 PM    (permalink
frogstomp

Sadly, it just had to be the two teams in the playoffs that I could not care less about. However, Dallas has it in 6.
Old 06-07-2006, 06:31 AM    (permalink
Texico From Mexico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan79

Your too funny!!
Old 06-07-2006, 01:34 PM    (permalink
swangaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by frogstomp
Sadly, it just had to be the two teams in the playoffs that I could not care less about. However, Dallas has it in 6.
I hope you would not have rather seen the Pistons vs. Spurs.

In teh words of Randy Galloway" that is like sumu wrestlin, not sumo, it's just two fat cows rasslin"
Old 06-07-2006, 01:45 PM    (permalink
theshark08
Veteran

theshark08 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
tell me whose gonna guard Shaq. Tell me. Shaq will go crazy and Dwayne Wade will be Dwayne Wade. Heat win

sig by BuckNaked contact him if you want it done right.
theshark08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2006, 01:47 PM    (permalink
Nerv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finsfan79

People are very good at calling things after they have happened, I use to refer to this as the 'Keak system', once something is over and done with you then discuss your bold prediction of the exact result :)