Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 11-20-2011, 10:53 PM    (permalink
CheeseKnuckles
Rookie

CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CheeseKnuckles is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Jerel Worthy, Michigan State

Is this guy the top DT/DE in the draft? What type of defense does he fit best in?

From the little research I have done on him it sounds like he could be a real distruptive force in the middle of a DL. Just wondering if he projects better as a DE or NT in the 3-4 defense.
CheeseKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:22 AM    (permalink
ellsy82
Veteran

ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ellsy82 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, if you want my opinion he's a left defensive end pass rusher in a 4-3. That's his best fit, I think. He'd be a lousy 34 end and I don't think he'd be a very good undertackle.
"He had no teeth, and he was slobbering all over himself. I'm thinking, 'You can have your money back, just get me out of here. Let me go be an accountant." I can't tell you how badly I wanted out of there." Elway's take on Lambert
ellsy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:29 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see him as a 4-3 defensive tackle, I think he could play either the under or the nose. He's stout against the run but under tackle might be his best fit because of his incredible burst off of the line of scrimmage.
Old 11-21-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know if he's gotten off a block this year?
Old 11-22-2011, 08:13 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Anyone know if he's gotten off a block this year?
I havent been impressed with him at all in the 2 games Ive watched this season. Looked liked a mid-late rounder in those games. He looked better at times last season.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:57 AM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no way he's the top DT in this class.

He's big and explosive, but he's too poorly conditioned to stay on the field, and he lacks consistent effort.

Devon Still, Dontari Poe, Alamadu Tamu and Brandon Thompson are superior DT prospects.

As for top 4-3 DT prospect, that would definitely be PSU's Devon Still.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote