Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 11-21-2011, 06:46 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
But he's a sports broadcaster, the majority of whom don't make nearly as much as most people think they do.

Also, the product is football. The other 95% is stuff they do to fill time and keep viewership when there aren't any games on.
I just think that being the face of CFB like that has got to be worth a lot of money. He has a lot of pull now. If he were to leave for Fox or Comcast in a move where they acquired the rights to say the B1G or Pac12, then he would bring a whole bunch of credibility with him (rightfully or wrongfully earned). That's worth a WHOLE bunch of money.

That's just the way that I view it.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 06:56 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I just think that being the face of CFB like that has got to be worth a lot of money. He has a lot of pull now. If he were to leave for Fox or Comcast in a move where they acquired the rights to say the B1G or Pac12, then he would bring a whole bunch of credibility with him (rightfully or wrongfully earned). That's worth a WHOLE bunch of money.

That's just the way that I view it.
Yes but relatively to most jobs, a six figure salary is nothing to scoff at.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
Yes but relatively to most jobs, a six figure salary is nothing to scoff at.
Of course. And most sportscasters dont make much. But he is a giant outlier.
Old 11-21-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I don't know how any other Buckeye fans feel, I can't really decide how I would feel about Urban Meyer.

I like that it would help us with recruiting, and he is obviously a good coach, I'm slightly concerned that he tries to bring the spread offense to the big ten.

We have seen how this has not worked out with other schools in the conference.

Thoughts?

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
So I don't know how any other Buckeye fans feel, I can't really decide how I would feel about Urban Meyer.

I like that it would help us with recruiting, and he is obviously a good coach, I'm slightly concerned that he tries to bring the spread offense to the big ten.

We have seen how this has not worked out with other schools in the conference.

Thoughts?
Michigan had NO problems with it the last couple years. The only thing that held back Michigan was their defense. OSU has always played solid defense and Meyer isnt going to be bringing in a gimmick like the 3-3-5.

The spread offense will work just fine with the personnel, but you have to have a stingy, hard nosed defense to be successful there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 08:05 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess Tom Savage is going to be transferring again...
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 09:13 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rumours that chris peterson is going to visit UNC in december after bsu last game. hope he takes the job.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rich Rod to Zona, most rumors have Houston HC Kevin Sumlin going to Arizona State once Erikson is officially fired. Only retaining his job currently because the Sun Devils can win the South with a win, and losses by Colorado and UCLA

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 10:51 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by critesy View Post
rumours that chris peterson is going to visit UNC in december after bsu last game. hope he takes the job.
Really tough to know what Peterson is ever going to do. He has a daughter who is very sick, and they love the doctor doing the treatments in Boise. I know he was really close to taking the Stanford job because he would have great access to top flight doctors...I really hope he doesnt leave Boise. I have heard tons of rumors of Malzahn being their guy...id imagine thats why you want them to get coach pete?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Arsenal
Rookie

Arsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairArsenal is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Rich Rod to Zona, most rumors have Houston HC Kevin Sumlin going to Arizona State once Erikson is officially fired. Only retaining his job currently because the Sun Devils can win the South with a win, and losses by Colorado and UCLA
He is a good hire for them, but it may take 2-3 years so the fans need to be patient. He should have the time at Arizona unlike Michigan. He can't be so stubborn about the defense again like at Michigan, there were no excuses for it.

I bet he takes Jeff Casteel with him. Casteel is the DC here at WVU still but I think don't he and Holgerson really see eye to eye a lot of the times.

Only worry I'd have is how he'll recruit the area. Even at Michigan his recruits were from the same Ohio, Maryland, Pennsylvania, and Florida areas he recruited at WVU.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:59 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Really tough to know what Peterson is ever going to do. He has a daughter who is very sick, and they love the doctor doing the treatments in Boise. I know he was really close to taking the Stanford job because he would have great access to top flight doctors...I really hope he doesnt leave Boise. I have heard tons of rumors of Malzahn being their guy...id imagine thats why you want them to get coach pete?
ya i think peterson is their #1 and gus being #2. i think gus would kill it in the ACC at UNC with his offense and actually having a good defense behind his offense. dont wanna see gus leave auburn though.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 09:27 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Petersen leaving Boise would suck but I could see why he would. He has done pretty much all he could at Boise - Moore is graduating so he would have to restart with a new QB. I would rather see him end up at some place a little more prolific than UNC though.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 11:20 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
WRT D, prefer a more aggressive style than Heacock offers. The rushing 3 and soft zone crap sucks against teams with any sort of offensive line .
can't argue with the results. this year against wisconsin the defense played great and they have a pretty good line. 2002, 2003, 2005, 2009, and 2010 were some awesome defenses. those other years in between weren't bad either.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly don't see Peterson leaving Boise. He's been rumored for more high profile jobs before unlike the UNC job. He's about to get a pay raise over the season that will pay him over $2+ mil a season.

In the end I see Malzahn taking over at UNC which would be a great fit.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
can't argue with the results. this year against wisconsin the defense played great and they have a pretty good line. 2002, 2003, 2005, 2009, and 2010 were some awesome defenses. those other years in between weren't bad either.
Uh, I loved Dantonio's defenses in 2002 and 2003. Thanks for including those under heacocks reign.

Heacocks defense doesn't seem to do well against good lines and good skill players.
Old 11-22-2011, 12:58 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2009 was the best defense Ohio State had under Tressel. That defensive line was really good and much deeper than we've ever had...plus our back 7 had a lot more speed than the 2002 defense. I would put 2002 2nd best, though it gets more glory b/c we won the NC that year (as it should). You could really argue which of those two was best until you're splitting split hairs, but point is we've had some incredibly good defenses under both Heacock and D'Antonio.

We shut down Oregon in 2009 (great skill players) and Iowa and Wisconsin this year with their line. We've shut down plenty of good offensive teams under Heacock. I don't see how one can't appreciate the great coaching job Heacock has done. There isn't a defense in the country that has been as consistently as good as Ohio State's under Heacock.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
2009 was the best defense Ohio State had under Tressel. That defensive line was really good and much deeper than we've ever had...plus our back 7 had a lot more speed than the 2002 defense. I would put 2002 2nd best, though it gets more glory b/c we won the NC that year (as it should). You could really argue which of those two was best until you're splitting split hairs, but point is we've had some incredibly good defenses under both Heacock and D'Antonio.

We shut down Oregon in 2009 (great skill players) and Iowa and Wisconsin this year with their line. We've shut down plenty of good offensive teams under Heacock. I don't see how one can't appreciate the great coaching job Heacock has done. There isn't a defense in the country that has been as consistently as good as Ohio State's under Heacock.
I agree with JoeJoe here, I ******* hate that weak **** that Heacock plays. I've never been impressed by his defenses. I don't ever feel like we dominate an opponent. I loved the defenses that D'Antonio put out there though.
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:43 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arizona will pay RichRod $1.45 million in his 1st year, $1.5 in his 2nd, $1.6 in 3rd, $1.7 in 4th and $1.8 in 5th

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 02:45 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

i never said heacock > d'antonio, just that heacock has done an outstanding job as DC and that we'd be lucky in the future to have our defenses play like they have under him. I'd rather have him and Fickell run the D than bring in someone else that will change the system. Our 2009 unit dominated several opponents. 3 shutouts, should've been 5 b/c Minnesota scored a garbage time TD and Penn State scored a TD on 4th down that never crossed the goal line. That unit was our best since '98 for my money.

It's not like we weren't bend don't break under Dantonio anyhow. He was here for 3 years and in 2003 we got gashed by Michigan. He played exclusively zone and had some good defensive lines as well.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Arizona will pay RichRod $1.45 million in his 1st year, $1.5 in his 2nd, $1.6 in 3rd, $1.7 in 4th and $1.8 in 5th
That's good money for a rebound job.

If RichRod lets someone with a brain run a real defense and recruit for that defense, then he has a real chance at success.
Old 11-22-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
i never said heacock > d'antonio, just that heacock has done an outstanding job as DC and that we'd be lucky in the future to have our defenses play like they have under him. I'd rather have him and Fickell run the D than bring in someone else that will change the system. Our 2009 unit dominated several opponents. 3 shutouts, should've been 5 b/c Minnesota scored a garbage time TD and Penn State scored a TD on 4th down that never crossed the goal line. That unit was our best since '98 for my money.

It's not like we weren't bend don't break under Dantonio anyhow. He was here for 3 years and in 2003 we got gashed by Michigan. He played exclusively zone and had some good defensive lines as well.
Never said Heacock was bad, I just want someone that will play four down lineman on a consistent basis, with one of the ends flexible enough to cover a TE in passing situations. I want blitzing. I want a linebacking corp that doesn't suck ass like it does this year.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
fear the elf
Veteran

fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fear the elf is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
i never said heacock > d'antonio
I never said that you did, I just said I don't like what I see regarding Heacock's defense. I'd rather be more aggressive. 8 games a year, we have superior talent, we can pay more for facilities, for coaches, etc. - Where is the dominance? Where are the gaudy sack numbers? Where are the pick-sixes?
fear the elf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 03:27 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fear the elf View Post
I never said that you did, I just said I don't like what I see regarding Heacock's defense. I'd rather be more aggressive. 8 games a year, we have superior talent, we can pay more for facilities, for coaches, etc. - Where is the dominance? Where are the gaudy sack numbers? Where are the pick-sixes?
Yep. There needs to be dominance. It's a symptom of the Jim Tressel mentality of don't take many risks due to fear of giving up big plays.

This mentality kills me as it works great against teams of lesser talent, but against teams with equal or greater talent, it tends to lose you games on either side of the ball. This is because the margin for error with that style is low, and when the other team is good, the margin is slim.

It actually introduces needless risk when you should be taking it away by trying to get as many points as possible.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:48 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

we've had plenty of dominant units that got lots of sacks and turnovers on Heacock's watch. we have a real young team and below average linebackers this year and no pure pass rushing DEs since Nate Williams got hurt. I don't think there is anything wrong with the mentality of the defense. They have been an aggressive, dominant unit in the past. We had 30 sacks in 2009 and 44 sacks in 2005. We had 3 pick sixes against Penn State in one game back in '06. What's more important we were a great tackling team until this season. I don't see how you can't love what we've done defensively under Heacock.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:59 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, linebacker play this year has taken a massive decline this season. Travis Howard has shown flashes of greatness then has played poorly. Simon and Hankins are the best players on that defense.

I'm not sure how I would feel about Meyer either IF he came here. Not getting my hopes up.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote