Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-21-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

10 and 1 in my league now. Locked up the number 1 seed.
Old 11-22-2011, 10:17 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With AP out, I'm royall ****** at RB in my other money league. I need 2 RBs and one flex option

Chose 2 RBs:

Shonn Greene vs Buffalo
Brandon Jacobs vs NO
Joe McKnight vs Buffalo
Mark Ingram vs NYG

Chose 1 flex:

Stevie Johnson vs NYJ
Anyone that's not starting at RB
Denarius Moore vs Chicago

1 point PPR.

In my other league, I need a flex guy:

Donald Brown vs Carolina
Sid Rice vs Washington
Nate Burleson vs GB

Though I don't really need any help since the guy I'm playing has tanked this season and won't play any healthy guys.

Last edited by Hines : 11-22-2011 at 10:22 AM.
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
10 and 1 in my league now. Locked up the number 1 seed.
Same here. Although I guess I could still technically lose the #1 seed but it is about a 1% chance which would include me losing out and basically scoring no points in the process.

Now all I need is Peterson and AJ Green healthy by week 15.

I'm also happy I'm playing the 9th place team this week because with the injuries, I'll be starting a weak lineup. Considering Starks was my main backup at RB as well. I guess I could start Foster and Tate.

Last edited by Jughead10 : 11-22-2011 at 10:38 AM.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:11 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anybody have trade target ideas for me? i'm looking for guys putting up sneaky good numbers, like victor cruz (who was just traded in my league). the type of guy who is widely viewed as the #2 receiver on his team, but is smashing the #1 in numbers. something along those lines
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
anybody have trade target ideas for me? i'm looking for guys putting up sneaky good numbers, like victor cruz (who was just traded in my league). the type of guy who is widely viewed as the #2 receiver on his team, but is smashing the #1 in numbers. something along those lines
Torrey Smith?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 01:13 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
With AP out, I'm royall ****** at RB in my other money league. I need 2 RBs and one flex option

Chose 2 RBs:

Shonn Greene vs Buffalo
Brandon Jacobs vs NO
Joe McKnight vs Buffalo
Mark Ingram vs NYG

Chose 1 flex:
Stevie Johnson vs NYJ
Anyone that's not starting at RB
Denarius Moore vs Chicago

1 point PPR.

In my other league, I need a flex guy:

Donald Brown vs Carolina
Sid Rice vs Washington
Nate Burleson vs GB

Though I don't really need any help since the guy I'm playing has tanked this season and won't play any healthy guys.
Jacobs is still a lock. It doesn't sound like Bradshaw is well enough to get more than a small load if he even plays at all.

Jacobs / Ingram / Moore would be my picks. I just don't trust any Jets RBs right now.

Donald Brown as a flex should be decent vs the Panthers run D.

Quote:
Torrey Smith is a good one. Jordy Nelson, Antonio Brown, Jerome Simpson, maybe? Probably a week too late for Jordy, though.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard Yahoo league, pick two:

Mendenhall vs KC

Beanie Wells vs STL

Blount vs TEN
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since Steven Jackson has a tough schedule coming up.....would you guys trade him straight up for Greg Jennings or Vincent Jackson?

Blount and Murray would be my other two running backs. With Starks as my rd option.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Me Likey Rookies
Veteran

Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Me Likey Rookies is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

should I bench Vincent Jackson this week? Champ has been a beast this year and VJax doesnt have a great history vs him. I dont really have any great alternatives so i'd be taking a risk on someone way worse than him vs not champ.
Old 11-23-2011, 01:04 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

staff vs gb or big ben vs kc

scared to play big ben with a broken thumb, but it's kc's defense hmmm

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:32 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

I would deffinetly play stafford. Green bay has allowed the most fantasy points this season to quarterbacks.

Just traded Steven Jackson and Julio Jones for Darren McFadden. Now I cross my fingers and hope Mcfaddens healthy and plays.
Old 11-23-2011, 08:19 AM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard Scoring
Pick 3 WR
Stevie Johnson @ NYJ
Torrey Smith vs. SF
Mike Williams @ TEN
Earl Bennett @ OAK
Eric Decker @ SD

Pick 1 RB
DeMarco Murray vs. MIA
Darren Sproles vs. NYG
Kevin Smith vs. GB
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:11 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've been doing a new fantasy game on another site called: http://www.fantasythrowdown.com

It's a head to head weekly match-up, where you and your opponent pick three games and have a "mini-draft" of players in those games for fantasy points.

I'm looking for new people to play if anyone is interested! I'd like to do all 3 Thanksgiving Day games for the matches, should make for a more fun Turkey Day.

Leave your e-mail address if interested (or PM it to me,) and I'll invite ya!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

kevin smith vs gb
chris johnson vs tb
ryan mathews vs denever

.5 ppr. pick one. leaning kevin smith.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick one:
Mike Wallace vs KC
Hakeem Nicks vs NO
Anquan Boldin vs SF

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Standard Yahoo league, pick two:

Mendenhall vs KC

Beanie Wells vs STL

Blount vs TEN
Sit Beanie until he looks like he has his burst back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Since Steven Jackson has a tough schedule coming up.....would you guys trade him straight up for Greg Jennings or Vincent Jackson?

Blount and Murray would be my other two running backs. With Starks as my rd option.
Jackson is the engine of that Rams offense, but Jennings is a great option. I don't think I'd to it for VJax as he's too wildly inconsistent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me Likey Rookies View Post
should I bench Vincent Jackson this week? Champ has been a beast this year and VJax doesnt have a great history vs him. I dont really have any great alternatives so i'd be taking a risk on someone way worse than him vs not champ.
Not if you don't have a decent replacement. Owning Jackson is a pain in the ass but he can go off for 150 and a pair of TDs at any point. I'm not benching that for some bum off the wire.

Old 11-23-2011, 12:03 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Pick one:
Mike Wallace vs KC
Hakeem Nicks vs NO
Anquan Boldin vs SF
PPR? If not go Wallace. If it is PPR I'd roll with Nicks.
Old 11-23-2011, 12:12 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post

Stafford. Green Bay is a fantasy boom for any good QB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
I would deffinetly play stafford. Green bay has allowed the most fantasy points this season to quarterbacks.

Just traded Steven Jackson and Julio Jones for Darren McFadden. Now I cross my fingers and hope Mcfaddens healthy and plays.
If you already have a playoff spot locked up it should work out. I doubt we see McFadden this week and even next is questionable, I think. The Raiders want him 100% (Hue's words) and with Bush ballin' they can afford to be patient. I just traded DMC but I also did a separate trade for Bush so I'm covered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFbear View Post
Standard Scoring
Pick 3 WR
Stevie Johnson @ NYJ
Torrey Smith vs. SF
Mike Williams @ TEN

Earl Bennett @ OAK
Eric Decker @ SD

Pick 1 RB
DeMarco Murray vs. MIA
Darren Sproles vs. NYG
Kevin Smith vs. GB
Not loving any of the WRs. Stevie (and the rest of the Bills offense) has disappeared. Bennett will have Hanie throwing to him and Decker has a QB who completes a dozen passes at best.
Williams with the hope that he is heating up and Smith for his big play potential. He's a great play this week w/the 49ers stout rush D.

Sproles is tough to bench in a marquee MNF game. I could see Murray since he gets the bulk of the touches, but Miami has been playing great so I'm leaning slightly towards Sproles in a close one.

Old 11-23-2011, 12:17 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So with my last slot...
Hakeem Nicks vs NO
Steve Smith vs Indy
or Roddy White vs Min

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 11-23-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
kevin smith vs gb
chris johnson vs tb
ryan mathews vs denever

.5 ppr. pick one. leaning kevin smith.
I'd play Matthews if he's 100%. He's getting the true #1 touches when he's heathy - both running and receiving. Kevin Smith may have gone off, but the Lions have not used the run game much this year. Smith has bust written all over him this week, I think. Even Best couldn't put two good games in a row. Then again, if Calvin is out the Lions will have to run more. Maybe keep an eye on that to decide.

Quote:
Pick one:
Mike Wallace vs KC
Hakeem Nicks vs NO
Anquan Boldin vs SF
Wallace. I do like Nicks in a MNF game, but Wallace is too good to sit. Who else do you have a WR that you're benching one of these two?

Old 11-23-2011, 12:18 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
So with my last slot...
Hakeem Nicks vs NO
Steve Smith vs Indy
or Roddy White vs Min
Oh . . . ok.

Smith & Wallace.

Old 11-23-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Oh . . . ok.

Smith & Wallace.
Ha yeah I decided to stock up on receivers this year and Boldin and Smith were bargains.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 11-23-2011, 01:00 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hanie or leinart in a spot start this week?

and is it worth leaving earl bennett on the bench for a combo of one of those qb's and maclin or should i go bennett + maclin and bench both qb's
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 01:29 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
hanie or leinart in a spot start this week?

and is it worth leaving earl bennett on the bench for a combo of one of those qb's and maclin or should i go bennett + maclin and bench both qb's
Hanie.

Both are going to be more run oriented offenses. The difference for me is that th Texans are going up against the Jags offense, which means they'll be forced to throw very little.

Hanie is probably going to have to keep up with the Raiders
Old 11-23-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need some help

Welker or Lloyd
and Hernandez or Finley.