Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-23-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Need some help

Welker or Lloyd
and Hernandez or Finley.
Welker and Finley

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got some tough decisions this week

Pick 2 PPR
Ben Tate v JAC
BJGE v PHI
Kevin Smith v GB

Pick 1 PPR
Brandon Pettigrew v GB
Aaron Hernandez v PHI

Pick 1 PPR
Damian Williams v TB
Vincent Brown v DEN
Pierre Garcon v CAR
David Nelson v NYJ

Pick 1
Dallas D v MIA
Cincy D v CLE

Sig by Me

Last edited by JETS5128 : 11-23-2011 at 03:05 PM.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** me in the face! FJax going on IR hurts a lot. I just need Beanie to step up and get back to what he was doing earlier in the season.
Old 11-23-2011, 07:58 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
**** me in the face! FJax going on IR hurts a lot. I just need Beanie to step up and get back to what he was doing earlier in the season.
Ugghhh. I made a huge trade for FJaxx three weeks ago. Ugh.

Now, if you could have one person for next year, Gates or Fred Jackson, who would it be? I need to know whether I should sit on Jackson for the rest of the year so I can have him next year, or to cut him and keep Gates as my last keeper. I'm already sitting on Charles wasting a bench spot.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thats a toughie... FJax doesn't have a new contract and now going on IR.

Gates on the other hand is always hurt and is getting older.

Tough to say but i think its Jax

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 11-23-2011 at 08:38 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:16 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jackson is still signed through next year. But he obviously has issue with that contract.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
Jackson is still signed through next year. But he obviously has issue with that contract.
Oh I thought it was up after this season. I stand corrected.
Old 11-23-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Adrian Peterson isn't playing and Frank Gore and Beanie Wells are banged up so pick 3 of:

Frank Gore @ BAL
Beanie Wells @ STL
Chris Ogbonnaya @ CIN
CJ Spiller @ NYJ
Toby Gerhart @ ATL
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it wouldn't shock me if johnny white got the carries for buffalo since they have shown next to zero faith in cj spiller as a runner
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Got some tough decisions this week

Pick 2 PPR
Ben Tate v JAC
BJGE v PHI
Kevin Smith v GB

Pick 1 PPR
Brandon Pettigrew v GB
Aaron Hernandez v PHI

Pick 1 PPR
Damian Williams v TB
Vincent Brown v DEN
Pierre Garcon v CAR
David Nelson v NYJ

Pick 1
Dallas D v MIA
Cincy D v CLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
Adrian Peterson isn't playing and Frank Gore and Beanie Wells are banged up so pick 3 of:

Frank Gore @ BAL
Beanie Wells @ STL
Chris Ogbonnaya @ CIN

CJ Spiller @ NYJ
Toby Gerhart @ ATL
Quote:
Need some help

Welker or Lloyd
and Hernandez or Finley.
Old 11-23-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Non PPR

Jacobs @ NO
or
Gerhart @ ATL

S. Johnson @ NYJ
or
J. Simpson vs CLE

Pick 1
C. Palmer vs Chi
A. Dalton vs Cle
V. Young vs NE

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post

Frank Gore @ BAL
Beanie Wells @ STL
Chris Ogbonnaya @ CIN

CJ Spiller @ NYJ
Toby Gerhart @ ATL

Last edited by fenikz : 11-23-2011 at 11:47 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:19 AM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Non PPR

Jacobs @ NO
or
Gerhart @ ATL

S. Johnson @ NYJ
or
J. Simpson vs CLE

Pick 1
C. Palmer vs Chi
A. Dalton vs Cle
V. Young vs NE
10 characters.
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**NON-PPR LEAGUE, STANDARD SCORING FOR BOTH**

Pick 1:

Vernon Davis @ Bal
Owen Daniels @ Jac

Pick 1:

Mario Manningham @ NO
Mark Ingram vs. NYG
Ben Tate @ Jac
Chris Ogbannaya @ Cin
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 06:17 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd go VD & Tate

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:35 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

so this is gonna make you all puke, but with my team decimated by injuries (Bradshaw, Britt, FJax) I need help. Who do I play in my flex?

Ogbannaya
Gerhart
Spiller
Jerome Simpson
Reggie Wayne
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fred Jackson went to the IR. Who should start for my flex this week now:

Sid Rice vs Washington
Nate Burleson vs GB
Greg Little vs Cincy

1 point PPR. Hurry!!
Old 11-24-2011, 11:42 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Fred Jackson went to the IR. Who should start for my flex this week now:

Sid Rice vs Washington
Nate Burleson vs GB
Greg Little vs Cincy

1 point PPR. Hurry!!
Burleson man, been getting plenty of targets, and its gonna be a pure shootout.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve Johnson vs NYJ
AJ Green vs CLE
Matt Leinart vs JAC

Pick 1. Im so screwed with Fred Jackson going down, I just traded a ton to get him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

HELP PLEASE:

Pick 1:

Cam Newton
Tim Tebow
Carson Palmer

Pick 2: 1PPR

Arian Foster
Matt Forte
Chris Johnson
Kevin Smith

Steve Smith (CAR)
Victor Cruz
Brandon Marshall
Antonio Brown (+return yards)
Michael Crabtree

Pick 1: 1PPR

Kellen Winslow
Fred Davis

Pick 1 FLEX from players not picked above.

Thanks guys, +rep for help, its abit last minute lol!
Happy thanksgiving!
Old 11-24-2011, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Steve Johnson vs NYJ
AJ Green vs CLE
Matt Leinart vs JAC

Pick 1. Im so screwed with Fred Jackson going down, I just traded a ton to get him.
AJ Green if he plays! he's unstoppable.
Old 11-24-2011, 11:58 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
HELP PLEASE:

Pick 1:

Cam Newton
Tim Tebow
Carson Palmer

Arian Foster
Matt Forte

Chris Johnson
Kevin Smith

Steve Smith (CAR)
Victor Cruz
Brandon Marshall
Antonio Brown (+return yards)
Michael Crabtree

Pick 1: 1PPR

Kellen Winslow
Fred Davis

Pick 1 FLEX from players not picked above.

Thanks guys, +rep for help, its abit last minute lol!
Happy thanksgiving!
Good luck buddy
Old 11-25-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

Cant decide on my WR3 for this week

Riley Cooper v NE
Damian Williams v TB
Vincent Brown v DEN

PPR scoring, pick one, please give some reasoning too

Sig by Me
Old 11-25-2011, 05:08 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

if maclin is out again, i'd say cooper. him and young seemed to have a nice connection and new england's pass d sucks. otherwise i'd go with damian williams. only had 1 catch last week, but 12 targets.
Old 11-26-2011, 06:02 AM    (permalink
superman
Veteran

superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm stuck on a boat and can't check anything yahoo relate (so no projected stats, injury news, new starters, ect ect) so I have to trust yall on this one. Who should I start in my flex spot:

Ahmad Bradshaw
Eric Decker
Mike Williams (TB)
Deangelo Williams
Roy Helu
Greg Little

Is Bradshaw still injured? Helu starting? Deangelo demoted?
Old 11-26-2011, 07:20 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i played against paul who started alex smith.....lololol

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote