Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2011, 01:18 AM    (permalink
whatadai
Veteran

whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.whatadai is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Elite/Game Changing 2012 Prospects

Are there any guys like that are eligible and will likely enter the 2012 draft?

Yes, I know Luck is one so you don't need to mention him here. I'm also not talking about guys who have high floors and low ceilings. More just in terms of ridiculously high ceilings, guys that could take the league by storm in the first year or take 3-4 years to turn into an amazingly dominant player.

And what's the chance of the guy having an Aaron Curry career? I remember seeing Aaron Curry get a lot of "elite" hype and so far he's been mediocre with a few flashes, not dominant like advertised. Yes, I know he's still very young and he's shown more flashes in Oakland and could actually become as advertised.

Just doesn't seem to me like there's many "elite" prospects in this draft...maybe just Luck and Kalil?
whatadai is offline   Reply With Quote