Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-26-2011, 11:07 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just got Batman Arkham City and I've been lovin it in the little time I've played. Soo much fun.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:51 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Ok fellas, I'm gettting a new Xbox and I'm selling 90 bucks worth of old 360 stuff to Gamestop. How should I spend the 90 bucks? I already have Skyrim and NHL 12 and I won't have Live for another couple months. Suggestions?
Spend it on 3 months gold live or get Batman AC , MW3 BF3 . If you like stealth games get the new MGS HD collection endless hours of fun there and movie action.
Old 11-27-2011, 11:15 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I grabbed NBA 2k12 from Best Buy for $35 dollars yesterday and another 360 controller from Amazon for $38. I was going to buy Madden 12 for $28 on Amazon but honestly I just have no real interest in the Madden franchise these days. They need to seriously reboot the franchise because it's so lackluster now.
Madden is above average with the right sliders this year. Still frustrating and far from perfect, but much more playable than recent years, and in my mind, an upgrade over NCAA.
ATLDirtyBirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Ok fellas, I'm gettting a new Xbox and I'm selling 90 bucks worth of old 360 stuff to Gamestop. How should I spend the 90 bucks? I already have Skyrim and NHL 12 and I won't have Live for another couple months. Suggestions?
If you havent....always go with Mass Effect. haha. Get one and two and then get geared up for 3's release at the start of 2012.

What genres interest you?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
If you havent....always go with Mass Effect. haha. Get one and two and then get geared up for 3's release at the start of 2012.

What genres interest you?
My buddy was telling me i should pick those up too...will try before 3wearing comes out

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
My buddy was telling me i should pick those up too...will try before 3wearing comes out
You really need to man. It's my favorite series of this current gaming generation. Sooo good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-27-2011, 12:20 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mass Effect is seminal and something everyone should at least give a shot. Good value too at only $20.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 06:27 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beyond Good & Evil, Mortal Kombat Collection, Risk Factions and Dungeons/Dragons Daggerdale are all on sale today for those interested.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how about the old forza 3. can get it cheaper and similar enough gameplay to forza 4, just not $60. great value for like $20.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:29 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stupid amazon sent me some PS3 game instead of GoW3 -___- lol

Its ok though I'm sending it back in exchange for the right one and not like I have my xbox back anyways lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 11-29-2011, 09:51 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Beyond Good & Evil, Mortal Kombat Collection, Risk Factions and Dungeons/Dragons Daggerdale are all on sale today for those interested.
Great price for Beyond Good and Evil, I decided to get it.

Just started Arkham City. <3

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-29-2011, 10:12 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Great price for Beyond Good and Evil, I decided to get it.

Just started Arkham City. <3
It's an awesome game. The opening sequence is just amazing. I think it's my game of the year thus far. I'm not big on Skyrim, and MW3 and BF3 for me didn't really shake anything up in terms of that either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 10:15 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of the batman game I started arkham asylum up over the weekend even though i'm not a batman fan I'd just heard so much great things about it. So far I think I'm gonna like it im just like 5% into it.
Old 11-29-2011, 11:25 AM    (permalink
nrk
Pro Bowler

nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nrk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was playing Batman Arkham City until the Old Republic beta. I'm about 1/3 of the way through I think and it's already my GOTY so far. Now that my access to beta no longer exists, I will definitely be finishing the best game of the year.

Sig by Hitman D.
nrk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Ok so I thought Amazon sent me the wrong game....but actually...they sent me an extra game...I just checked all my records and it doesn't appear on my statements...NOICE!!!

Uncharted 3 is the one for PS3...I have no use for it so I may go trade it in to Gamestop and pick up Mass Effect or something.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:

Last edited by Raiderz4Life : 11-29-2011 at 01:16 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Ok so I thought Amazon sent me the wrong game....but actually...they sent me an extra game...I just checked all my records and it doesn't appear on my statements...NOICE!!!

Uncharted 3 is the one for PS3...I have no use for it so I may go trade it in to Gamestop and pick up Mass Effect or something.
Do you not have a ps3 or already have uncharted 3 ?
Old 11-29-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
Do you not have a ps3 or already have uncharted 3 ?
I don't have a PS3..only my 360.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-29-2011, 03:23 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
It's an awesome game. The opening sequence is just amazing. I think it's my game of the year thus far. I'm not big on Skyrim, and MW3 and BF3 for me didn't really shake anything up in terms of that either.
Ever play Dead Space 2? Arkham City's opening is very similar to it. Both awesome.

I'm having a lot of fun with the game thus far. Played a bunch of hours today. May get on for another half hour in a few. Amazing game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-29-2011, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Ever play Dead Space 2? Arkham City's opening is very similar to it. Both awesome.

I'm having a lot of fun with the game thus far. Played a bunch of hours today. May get on for another half hour in a few. Amazing game.
Ugh...I want my xbox back soooo bad. I keep checking up on it but for the past 2 or 3 days its been In transit....fml

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-29-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dam how does Amazon send you a extra game ? Lucky lol.
Old 11-29-2011, 04:28 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Dam how does Amazon send you a extra game ? Lucky lol.
Idk, I looked through all my CC statements Debit statements...it doesn't pop up..so...yay for me!! haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 11-29-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm so sick of Skyrim. I enjoyed the hell out of it(although not as much as some), but I'm pretty much done for now. I need to play something more technical and involved. Loading screen, swing sword twice, loading screen is just wearing too thin on me. Sort of regret burning through all those October titles now haha, as there's nothing really coming out that interests me for another 3 months.

So it looks like retreads or backlog. Choosing between playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Dark Souls, and Arkham City(which I don't actually own yet, but have access to). Either that, or I make everyone I know mad by erasing another potential Christmas present and buy finally Read Dead Redemption.

I would just play Rage, as I bought it awhile back...but I bought it for the PS3 and no longer have a TV that words with that system thanks to HDCP sucking balls.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 03:36 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm so sick of Skyrim. I enjoyed the hell out of it(although not as much as some), but I'm pretty much done for now. I need to play something more technical and involved. Loading screen, swing sword twice, loading screen is just wearing too thin on me. Sort of regret burning through all those October titles now haha, as there's nothing really coming out that interests me for another 3 months.

So it looks like retreads or backlog. Choosing between playing Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Dark Souls, and Arkham City(which I don't actually own yet, but have access to). Either that, or I make everyone I know mad by erasing another potential Christmas present and buy finally Read Dead Redemption.

I would just play Rage, as I bought it awhile back...but I bought it for the PS3 and no longer have a TV that words with that system thanks to HDCP sucking balls.
Yeah I'm doing this exact thing. I'm not buying any new games until after Christmas and I'm going to burn through the games I never finished/bought on the cheap. After the holidays I'll try and pickup games I missed this year like Arkham City, LA Noire, Portal 2 etc

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2011, 07:16 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

That's a big reason why I decided to buy so many games this Black Friday. There just isnt that many good releases worth $60 until Mass Effect 3 in like March.

Kingdoms of Amalur is probably the only game I'm willing to drop $60 on prior to ME3, unless I'm forgetting.

I'm interested in the Darkness 2, but not at that price.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-30-2011, 08:47 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Whoa guys, the new Bioshock comes out in January I believe. And looks incredible.

Scratch that, I don't see a release date as of now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Last edited by Jvig43 : 11-30-2011 at 08:50 AM.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote