Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-29-2011, 01:27 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post
I keep hearing that Barkley will go back for another year. RG III can start law school while he plays. Landry Jones is not doing well in this company. Luck could have been first last year.

Who, if any of the top players, will return to college football in 2012?

J
RG3 will declare. He's playing out of his mind.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
stl705
Rookie

stl705 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

At this time last yr mallet was a top 15 pick haha. I think there will will a cluster of qbs and it just depends which teams like who.

I still think keenum gets drafted second rd, but I coukd also see Moore fall to the late 4th or 5th.

Also forgot about osweiler, i think he shoukd go back to school. New coach and system but I dont see a team taking him in the top two and a half rounds.
My guess is that only Wilson stays among the top two rounds. Tannehill I see as a 2nd rd pick. I could see a team picking landry in late first and think Wilson would be 4th taken if he comes out.
stl705 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:56 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RGIII would be stupid to stay. His stock is at an all time high and it can only go down from here.

Besides, he's not sniffing the NC next year and is a heisman really that important to come back for another year for?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote