Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-26-2011, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSlinger View Post
Of course I'll preface this with the insanity of just looking at one game.
I'm not going to sit here and dissect multiple tapes of a guy for YOUR convenience so that I can prove YOU wrong. I put up a tape of him against one of the best teams he has played this year. If you wan't to try and prove ME wrong, why don't you waste your own time and find your own tape of him and get back to me with it, I'm not going to do your work for you Mr. Awful.

Quote:
This is because he missed his gap. #21 had this area covered but Burfict followed leaving the middle open for a big gain.
Like I said he got off the block but to the wrong side.

Quote:
... after he made a 15 yard catch in Burfict's zone.
He had a middle zone and the throw was in between, the corner doesn't give him any help and he runs there as the ball is thrown not giving up any more yardage, sorry the ILB prospect isn't a safety.

Quote:
Left his gap open again.
no no and no, the line blocks left and he fights through the block. The OLB tries to seal the edge but gets blocked out, Burfict just can't recover fast enough to make the play on the ball.

Quote:
You really can't give him credit for playing his zone when a receiver makes a 13 yard catch in it.
The guy gets jammed to the inside to him. and again thrown in between his zone, still he makes the tackle before any extra yardage is gained.

Quote:
This is just sad mr. message board hero.

Then watch his Illinois and Oregon vids and he's even worse than this.
So what you are telling me is that out of 27 plays or so, he makes 2-3 mistakes? BUST!!!!!

you act like the other top ILB prospects are insanely better than him and never make a mistake. Pretty poor argument

I didn't catch the Illinois game but I think he did pretty well against Oregon. However if you would like to pull up the video's and do your own analysis I would be happy to give you my thoughts on them, but I'm not going to do your work for you.

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
JBCX
Veteran

JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JBCX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
He's the next JPP!! What a bust.
I haven't been impressed with JPP despite his sack numbers this year. Overrated as a pass rusher and a liability in the run game.

I focused on him in the Seattle, Buffalo, New England, and latest Philly game, and not once did I see him "flash" on the screen. He occasionally falls into clean-up sacks or comes unblocked, or makes a routine tackle, but other than that, I don't see anything special. Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
JBCX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Chris
Pro Bowler

Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweater-vest_mafia View Post
Or maybe its just not true? Useful and constructive comment though...

Awful
YouTube highlight videos are not game tape. Stop trying to convince people that they are and that you are actually qualified to analyze them.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here you go: I'll do this one for you anyway incase there was still any doubt about him...

Snap #1 gets beat in coverage by a guy with 4.4 speed at least if not better

Snap #2 Minds his gap, shows patience and makes the gang tackle for loss

Snap #3 Minds his gap but QB keep to the other side.

Snap#4 This was a dumb play, whistles blew and brought the man to the ground anyway

Snap #5 Maintains his gap optioned the other way.

Snap #6 Great pursuit, takes on the blocker and lets his teammates get the tackle.

Snap #7 Deep pass incomplete

Snap #8 Throw outside, incomplete

Snap #9 Nice burst into the backfield, gets blocked but helps his team get the tackle

Snap #10. Deep throw

Snap #11 I have a problem with this penalty, the play clearly isn't blown dead until after Burfict makes the hit, this is him playing until the whistle and I'll take it every time. Had he not done it and by some means the back gets free its another 5 yards. Bad call on the refs part, one on reputation alone.

Snap #12 doesn't give up on the play and makes the tackle after the runner breaks one. even better, draws the penalty on the other team.

Snap #13 Comes in and lays the hit to stop forward progression

Snap # 14 fights the block and doesn't let him clear a way for the running back. Teams gets the tackle

Snap #15 GREAT angle on the receiver after the catch and makes the effort play for the tackle.

Snap #16 Bites on the play but recovers and gets back to the spot of the tackle before the runner goes down

Snap #17 Hard to see this one but he fights off the blocker and makes the tackle

Snap #18 pursues the QB a little but shows great agility to shift the other way, awesome pursuit and makes the shoestring tackle to bring down the runner.

Snap #19 gets juked a bit and the runner runs by him

Snap #20 Maintains his gap, doesn't make the tackle but what impresses me is that he was in the backfield but again doesn't give up on the play and chases it down from behind, if the fumble doesn't go out of bounds he might have recovered it.

Snap # 21 maintains his gap, ball gets bounced to the outside and he chases it down from behind

Snap #22 burst through the gap forcing the ball outside (gets held, no call)

Snap #23 doesn't give up and ends up assisting on the tackle

Snap # 24 Minds his gap, adjusts pushes the blocker and I think gets credited with the tackle there

Snap #25 fights through blocks and makes the tackle

Snap #26 maintains his gap, quick block and nice cut by the runner.

Snap #27 shows great patience, gets through traffic, good effort on the attempted tackle, not much more he could have done there slows momentum though and thus the tackle is made by the second guy.

Snap #28 gets blocked and hesitates too long, needs to get off the block. Still doesn't give up on the play and almost ends up still making the tackle

Snap #29 maintains his gap shows patience, comes up and makes the tackle.

Snap # 30 HOLY BURST INTO THE BACKFIELD BATMAN. Doesn't make the play but certainly blew that play up

Snap #31 maintains gap gets off block and gets in on the pile

I'd actually say this game was better than his USC game, doesn't make a signature play like the INT but certainly plays well all game and shows great effort. Gets a stupid penalty that was his fault but also gets one that was highly questionable.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 11-26-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
YouTube highlight videos are not game tape. Stop trying to convince people that they are and that you are actually qualified to analyze them.
It's not a highlight video, its every snap of his against a single opponent which is the best game tape I have access to. At least I'm trying to use something to back up my claims.

You can question my qualification to analyze them but I'm just as qualified as anyone else here. Do you have contradictory analysis?

Again, your comments are about as useless as the rest of the people coming in.

What are YOUR thoughts on Taze? Do you have none? Then why are you even bothering to comment

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:

Last edited by Sloopy : 11-26-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Old 11-26-2011, 02:23 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the record, I have never watched "tape." "Tape" is not available to me. I have watched games, in fact I have watched a lot of games, but the actual recordings of football games that are relevant for scouting purposes (i.e. the 22s) are not made available to me (nor are they likely to be available to you.)

Saying "you should watch tape" about a guy really isn't useful, since almost nobody who has said it has ever watched any "tape" on the guy, and whoever they're saying it to doesn't actually have "tape" available to them.

You can't really scout effectively based on televised broadcasts, since they don't show the entire offense and defense continuously on every play. That's the "tape" that the scouts actually make their evaluations based on.

The best I can do is "watch games in person" but logistics make this virtually impossible to do for a wide variety of prospects. I live nowhere close to Arizona State and Arizona State didn't play any games near me this year.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 02:29 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
For the record, I have never watched "tape." "Tape" is not available to me. I have watched games, in fact I have watched a lot of games, but the actual recordings of football games that are relevant for scouting purposes (i.e. the 22s) are not made available to me (nor are they likely to be available to you.)

Saying "you should watch tape" about a guy really isn't useful, since almost nobody who has said it has ever watched any "tape" on the guy, and whoever they're saying it to doesn't actually have "tape" available to them.

You can't really scout effectively based on televised broadcasts, since they don't show the entire offense and defense continuously on every play. That's the "tape" that the scouts actually make their evaluations based on.

The best I can do is "watch games in person" but logistics make this virtually impossible to do for a wide variety of prospects. I live nowhere close to Arizona State and Arizona State didn't play any games near me this year.
your right, I'm not trying to say that this is end all be all and I'm certainly not a scout. I can only do the best I can with what I have, if anyone thinks differently than I they are free to post their opinions in a constructive manner

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 11-26-2011, 02:40 PM    (permalink
TheSlinger
Rookie

TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
if anyone thinks differently than I they are free to post their opinions in a constructive manner
What's constructive about this ****? Anybody who posts an opinion different than yours is called an idiot and a troll. Maybe you should take a good hard look at yourself and come back later.

Quote:
Overall, if you DON'T want Taze on your team, your a fool
Quote:
WOW AWESOME SCOUTING REPORT BRO!!!!!

I love that you used information to back up your argument... oh wait... nvm

Quote:
Meanwhile you fail to even have a point, so not quite sure why your here.

I mean unless it's because your just looking to fight or being a troll; what do you think of the actual topic at hand or do you have none?

Quote:
Do you want to waste any more of my time or do you feel sufficiently foolish?

Quote:
His nose for the ball is unreal so I won't even bother responding to that nonsense

when he's called upon to blitz he has a great burst into the backfield, I can't believe your going to try and make the argument that an ILB should have better pass rushing skills. His are better than the other two top ILB prospects anyway so your argument is moot

As far as not diagnosing: I laughed real hard here

Your comments about him always being in power forward mode lead me to believe that you are making these comments on reputation alone without having watched him this year.
Quote:
Or maybe its just not true? Useful and constructive comment though...

Awful
Quote:
So what are YOUR thoughts on Vontaze Burfict? I would be interested to here your wise and insightful opinion which I value so highly

Quote:
Translation: "I don't know what I'm talking about. I'm just trolling and have no actual input into the conversation at hand."

We were having stimulating conversation, in three posts you have managed to add nothing to it.

Quote:
Oh yea, I just looked and I was the one who actually responded to your post. Feel free to give you rebuttal. Until then, don't troll

Quote:
I'm not going to sit here and dissect multiple tapes of a guy for YOUR convenience so that I can prove YOU wrong. I put up a tape of him against one of the best teams he has played this year. If you wan't to try and prove ME wrong, why don't you waste your own time and find your own tape of him and get back to me with it, I'm not going to do your work for you Mr. Awful.

So what you are telling me is that out of 27 plays or so, he makes 2-3 mistakes? BUST!!!!!

you act like the other top ILB prospects are insanely better than him and never make a mistake. Pretty poor argument

I didn't catch the Illinois game but I think he did pretty well against Oregon. However if you would like to pull up the video's and do your own analysis I would be happy to give you my thoughts on them, but I'm not going to do your work for you.

Quote:

Again, your comments are about as useless as the rest of the people coming in.

What are YOUR thoughts on Taze? Do you have none? Then why are you even bothering to comment
Old 11-26-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
What's constructive about this ****? Anybody who posts an opinion different than yours is called an idiot and a troll. Maybe you should take a good hard look at yourself and come back later.
If your going to quote me, include everything

Quote:
Alright, since we aren't bumping the other thread I'll give my .02:

If you go by standards of people calling him the next Ray Lewis, then yes, he's overrated. This isn't a knock on him though; it's similar to how people are calling Luck a sure fire HoF. There is just no way to know if Taze will live up to the Ray Lewis billing.

However, Taze is much more than a hard hitting walking 15 yard penalty. He is probably one of the more technically sound ILB in this class, great ability shedding blocks and moving through traffic. Is extremely quick into the backfield when called on to blitz. He does have solid tackling technique despite his hard hitting ways. Amazing side-line to side-line speed. Awesome instincts. Solid enough for an ILB in coverage. EXTREMELY ATHLETIC, absolutely a top physical specimen in this draft.

Yes he has caused penalties but for every dumb penalty he makes he gets one for reputation alone. Overall, if you DON'T want Taze on your team, your a fool
Gave my opinion, yes I said you would be a fool. It's my opinion and not aimed at anyone. Overall I'm annoyed that three threads have been started about this guy being overrated and every time when evidence is brought forth about why he isn't, people just make another thread and call him overrated.

I had perfectly legitimate arguments with people and made my point. Guys like BigBanger came in and made the claim that I wasn't backing up my argument so I posted the clip

I responded to your original post, you never commented back until:

Quote:
"You disagree with me so you've never seen him play!"

Awful.
Truly lacking a point so I called you out, same with Chris.

If you don't like someone being hostile towards you, don't come in with hostile comments.

while you can quote times where I've been hostile, I've backed up my opinion and made my points.

For the record it's trolling when you come into a thread and make a hostile comment towards someone without making any comment on the OP itself.

Now this thread has gone way off the rails so: If you have an opinion on Burfict or anything Burfict related that has been said, post it. If not, don't post anything.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 11-26-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
TheSlinger
Rookie

TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheSlinger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've made many comments. You've dismissed them. If you don't respect anybody else's opinion nobody will respect yours.
Old 11-26-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

I don't respect anyones opinions that post things and aren't willing to back them up, sorry.

You aren't necessarily in this group but I did respond to your "plays I don't agree with you on" post and you never responded, then despite my initially not wanting to break down his Oregon game after your comments about him having a bad game, I did anyway and you didn't rebuttal.

You can complain that I'm not being constructive but I seem to be the only one responding to comments with my own opinions and backing them up.

Feel free to prove me wrong.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 11-26-2011, 03:57 PM    (permalink
onejayhawk
Veteran

onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.onejayhawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't respect anyones opinions
I could not have said it better.

J
onejayhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post

J
Could not be more wrong either.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
I haven't been impressed with JPP despite his sack numbers this year. Overrated as a pass rusher and a liability in the run game.

I focused on him in the Seattle, Buffalo, New England, and latest Philly game, and not once did I see him "flash" on the screen. He occasionally falls into clean-up sacks or comes unblocked, or makes a routine tackle, but other than that, I don't see anything special. Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Overrated as a pass rusher? yeah ok. He doesn't even start (did start for Osi and Tuck when they got injured) yet he puts up a sack every game. He gets doubled just as often as Tuck, and when he is in you can tell the offense makes him a priority in protection. Osi shoots downfield, and extends the pocket on EVERY PLAY, it hurts everyone else trying to get to the qb if anything. He's easily our best defensive lineman this year.

He got 1 clean up sack vs. philly, nice generalization there. I also don't think we were rushing our ends for most of that game, but trying to keep Young in the pocket. Most of his sacks have come from defenses not putting two people on him. How many 2nd year players do you know that broke double teams in the NFL on a consistent basis?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by onejayhawk View Post

J
I'm not attacking anyone that hasn't come in with hostility towards me (other than JBCX but well I'm sorry I just can't)

If you want respect, show some first.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 11-29-2011, 12:24 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here you go Big Banger

Snap #1 Burfict gets in position to make the tackle and then pushes the pile when other tacklers latch on to the runner. Exactly what you want your 3-4 ILB to do.

Snap #2 gets in the lane and hits the runner low, runner gets away but is off balance and goes down shortly after

Snap #3 Gets of the blocker with ease and attempts to go low, misses a tackle here.

Snap # 4 gets by blocker and positions himself for tackle, doesn't over pursue makes gang tackle.

Through all of these he has gone low and attempted to make the tackle instead of going for the big hit, he squares up and makes the tackle.

Snap #5 get blocked low and goes down

Snap #6 doesn't bite on pump fake sees the screen play, gets off the blocker and would have blown up the screen play had the player actually caught the ball.

Snap #7 shows patients and squares up the runner to make the form tackle

Fg attempt, goes offsides.

Snap #8 Team gets a sack

Snap #9 gets off blocker and moves through traffic to tackle the runner

Snap #10 does not bight on pass action and maintains his zone

Snap #11 gets off the block but the runner is by him to the other side

Snap #12 shows patience and seals the cut back, squaring up and making the tackle

Snap #13 gets off his blocker, credited with tackle as the runner trips up (Still would have been in position)

Snap #14 makes the pre snap read, gets off the chip to his underneath zone and makes the athletic play to get the interception returns ball for about 35 yards

Then that maniac helps Barkley to his feet, omg so crazy

Snap #15 maintains a zone reads QB's eyes and moves into position to make the tackle on the receiver

Snap #16 comes through unblocked with a burst into the backfield and makes the gang tackle, pushes the pile.

Snap #17 does not bit on play action and makes the tackle on the receiver

Snap #18 after the catch takes appropriate angle on receiver to make the tackle

Snap #19 gets off blocker but fails to get there in time to make the tackle

Snap #20 gets blocked while trying to make the tackle

Snap #21 stuffs the gap and the run play ends.

Snap #22 gets off the blocker and stone walls the runner at the goal line

Snap #23 gets off the block a little late but still makes the tackle, could have made it earlier if he had been able to disengage sooner

Snap #24 fills the gap but runner cuts back to the outside

Snap #25 plays his zone makes tackle on the receiver after the catch.

Snap # 26 gets held could have made the play on the ball

Snap #27 reads the gets a little hindered by the low block but gets off it, incomplete pass

Do you want to waste any more of my time or do you feel sufficiently foolish?
Oh, did I ask you to look up a highlight video of Burfict on YouTube and tell me his involvement in the 27 plays of said highlight video? But if you feel you wasted your time, which you did, then I'd say that you are one pathetic loser.

Feeling foolish? I don't know how you can honestly believe you have proved anything. I stopped reading when you said, "does not bight". I assume you meant "bite." But anyway, awful post. I award you no points.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For what it's worth, he was benched their last game.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also...those are not highlight videos.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
Oh, did I ask you to look up a highlight video of Burfict on YouTube and tell me his involvement in the 27 plays of said highlight video? But if you feel you wasted your time, which you did, then I'd say that you are one pathetic loser.

Feeling foolish? I don't know how you can honestly believe you have proved anything. I stopped reading when you said, "does not bight". I assume you meant "bite." But anyway, awful post. I award you no points.
It's not a highlight video, it's every snap that he played in the game against USC.

I was using it to respond to this ignorant post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
You gave your two cents earlier and provided nothing to support your claims that he's good at anything you mentioned. Those were blanket statements that appear to be false. Yet you pass them off as fact. Take a bit of your own advice and try to be a little less biased.
You said they appear to be false and that I wasn't providing any support for them so I pulled up two different games with which to prove my point.

The fact of the matter is that you have yet to give any opinion on the matter while I gave my opinion. You claimed that I didn't support it well enough so I brought in video to prove my point.

Meanwhile, what have you done in this forum? Have you brought evidence to prove your point or prove me wrong? have you even brought your thoughts forward?

So far I've done more to prove my point than those of you that have come in without even having a point.

you may award me no points, but I award you this

My official troll stamp of approval, congratulations sir... wear it well

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:

Last edited by Sloopy : 11-29-2011 at 02:27 PM.
Old 11-29-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His stock has to be falling, he might even be available in the late second imo.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
His stock has to be falling, he might even be available in the late second imo.
Yes, as of late I would agree that his stock is falling. I think that he still has the potential to be a game changer at the next level and to be quite honest I'm hoping that he will fall to the Ravens come draft day.

I also wouldn't be surprised if he righted the ship and drove his stock back up in workouts and at the combine. His athleticism should charm a lot of people

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 11-29-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tony Pauline had a write up about the fallers this year:

Here is what he said about Burfict:
Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona State*: Possibly no player has dropped down draft boards faster this season than Burfict. He entered the campaign ranked as a potential top five pick, but his immaturity has cost him at least half a round, if not more. He's been consistently flagged for unsportsmanlike penalties, and it has cost his team dearly. Scouts say Burfict shows little in the way of controlling his temper, which has NFL decision-makers concerned.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1f98ulgAK
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 07:51 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Tony Pauline had a write up about the fallers this year:

Here is what he said about Burfict:
Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona State*: Possibly no player has dropped down draft boards faster this season than Burfict. He entered the campaign ranked as a potential top five pick, but his immaturity has cost him at least half a round, if not more. He's been consistently flagged for unsportsmanlike penalties, and it has cost his team dearly. Scouts say Burfict shows little in the way of controlling his temper, which has NFL decision-makers concerned.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz1f98ulgAK
I actually really hope this to be true... I can't imagine Ozzie passing on him should he fall. I'm salivating as I think about the possibility.

BK sig is straight sex
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Old 11-29-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taze in Balti would be awesome. Would buy me a Taze jersey for sure. Would like him on the Raiders but we're pretty set I think and we don't have a shot at him anyways.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He became overrated the instant I heard him being tabbed as the next Patrick Willis. He's not and never was.

Good player? Possibly, if he learns how to wrap up and secure a ball carrier in order to bring him to the ground instead of whiffing trying to make a sportscenter highlight.

Maybe learn how to play without drawing 2 or 3 personal fouls a game that are a detriment to the team.... along with figuring out how to avoid being out of position so much.

Other than all that and probably a few other minor things, yeah he's Dick Butkus.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote