Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum

Philadelphia Eagles Team Forum Discuss the Eagles.

Old 12-31-2009, 01:15 AM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Preach on.
Thanks...

For those of you who haven't seen it yet: http://www.deseanjackson10.com/home.html

Like the Snoop song...
mellojello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 04:12 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mellojello is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In case anyone is interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8b5bUedRxc&NR=1

Look up on youtube: Audio Push - Teach Me How To Jerk - instructional video. Presented by RozWorld Tv

Last edited by mellojello : 12-31-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:18 AM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...html?eref=sihp

If management is smart, they should offer Desean a similar deal immediately. If they don't, that's disrespectful and I think the chances of him staying after his contract expires go down dramatically.
Old 07-20-2010, 01:19 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the Eagles want to lock him up long term, as in, longer than the next three years, so they are going to wait out the CBA. I think both sides realizethere isn't much you can do right now, and the way I see it, If the Eagles want him back long term, he will be, and if DeSean wants to get that long term cotract, he will get it. Its just a matter of time.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:21 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love DJax and all, but he has not shown the consistent, game breaking production that CJ2K has shown. Comparing CJ's raise to Jackson in any way is a major stretch.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 01:23 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I love DJax and all, but he has not shown the consistent, game breaking production that CJ2K has shown. Comparing CJ's raise to Jackson in any way is a major stretch.
But he's a top WR in Fantasyzzzzzzzzzz!!!!

Old 07-20-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which is why I drafted him in round 9 as a rookiezzzzzzzzzz

and then kept him last yearzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

in a league where I get 6 points if he scores on kick/punt returnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

lol

Old 10-18-2010, 03:25 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

I hate Kevin Kolb.
Old 11-19-2010, 01:08 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Vick to Desean, it's really a thing of beauty.

I wonder if the Birds will shell out the cash to keep both players, especially Desean. As you all know, I'm a big Desean fan, but the eagles offense can do without him. Can't say the same about Vick though. As much as I'd love for Desean to stay with the birds, the poor guy needs to finally get paid.

By the way, I love how Desean didn't let Laron Landry punk him pregame. Dude is a fighter, always has been, and it's what I've always respected about him. I also loved how the Eagles players had his back. That shows a lot of respect. It seems like every step along the way, people have doubted Desean (including some of you Eagles fans) and all he ever does is prove everyone wrong. After his touchdown against the Redskins, nothing cute or fancy, just a classic FU touchdown spike and staredown. It's honestly my favorite touchdown celebration of his ever.

Last edited by mellojello : 11-19-2010 at 01:24 PM.
Old 11-22-2010, 01:47 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellojello View Post
Vick to Desean, it's really a thing of beauty.

I wonder if the Birds will shell out the cash to keep both players, especially Desean. As you all know, I'm a big Desean fan, but the eagles offense can do without him. Can't say the same about Vick though. As much as I'd love for Desean to stay with the birds, the poor guy needs to finally get paid.

By the way, I love how Desean didn't let Laron Landry punk him pregame. Dude is a fighter, always has been, and it's what I've always respected about him. I also loved how the Eagles players had his back. That shows a lot of respect. It seems like every step along the way, people have doubted Desean (including some of you Eagles fans) and all he ever does is prove everyone wrong. After his touchdown against the Redskins, nothing cute or fancy, just a classic FU touchdown spike and staredown. It's honestly my favorite touchdown celebration of his ever.
I realize I may be reading into things too much when I say this next thing, but take it however you want it. I saw a video in the locker room after the game last night and after Reid was done talking, he said everyone should listen up to what DeSean had to say, he mentioned how McCoy and the O-line won the game for us, then he told the entire team that dinner was on him, saying he was buying. Perhaps there is something in the works with DeSean, or maybe its just a case of me reading into it too much with a guy who already has enough money to but dinner (most likely at an expensive place) for 53 guys and the coaches...

Old 11-23-2010, 10:02 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I realize I may be reading into things too much when I say this next thing, but take it however you want it. I saw a video in the locker room after the game last night and after Reid was done talking, he said everyone should listen up to what DeSean had to say, he mentioned how McCoy and the O-line won the game for us, then he told the entire team that dinner was on him, saying he was buying. Perhaps there is something in the works with DeSean, or maybe its just a case of me reading into it too much with a guy who already has enough money to but dinner (most likely at an expensive place) for 53 guys and the coaches...
Desean picked up the tab for the team? Can you post the link?
Old 11-24-2010, 10:43 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

It was on the team's site, I'll see if I can find it...

Edit: Found it... http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/mu...19&play_clip=y

Last edited by eaglesalltheway : 11-24-2010 at 10:47 AM.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:58 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
It was on the team's site, I'll see if I can find it...

Edit: Found it... http://www.philadelphiaeagles.com/mu...19&play_clip=y
I don't know, football is a business and the realist in me says that management isn't in contract negotions yet. They can squeeze him for another season and a half.

I think that's just DJ being DJ, but you might be onto something.

Nike did a good job representing DJ with this commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvysrXFPm_Y
Old 11-24-2010, 03:12 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Freak of Nature: takes on to know one.

http://articles.latimes.com/2010/nov...light-20101121

Last edited by mellojello : 11-24-2010 at 03:14 PM.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:09 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Desean gets killed by the media and by Eagles fans. The whole "Diva" lable is totally just wrong. I don't get it how more Eagles fans don't have his back.
Old 12-19-2010, 05:15 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

PAY THIS MAN! hahaha

Old 05-23-2011, 08:48 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVtsICkwcG8

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...SP0A1JJBAC.DTL
Old 07-26-2011, 05:51 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

So the rumors are that Desean may hold out. At this point, I think he would be crazy to play out his contract and not hold out.
Old 08-13-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Default Another Good Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sG3S-JSDVIo

I still don't think that people understand how much he works on his game. He will be even better this year because of the guys he's going up against in practice every day. I hope DJax will have someone on the other side that defenses will have to respect.

Any good/great athlete knows that you get better when you go against top competition, your "rivals," etc.
Old 12-02-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Anyone want to take a stab at where Djax is playing next year?
Old 12-02-2011, 03:16 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I'm just hoping his dumbass decision to pout & give lackluster effort with poor concentration will dimish his value enough that NE can get in on the bidding.

Chicago - specifically the Martz offense - would be a great fit.
Minnesota, NE, Cleveland, St. Louis, San Fran seem like teams that could really use his skill set +/- any help they can get at WR.

Old 12-02-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
mellojello
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I'm just hoping his dumbass decision to pout & give lackluster effort with poor concentration will dimish his value enough that NE can get in on the bidding.

Chicago - specifically the Martz offense - would be a great fit.
Minnesota, NE, Cleveland, St. Louis, San Fran seem like teams that could really use his skill set +/- any help they can get at WR.
If he seeks happiness, he should go to NE because he's not the same player, from what I've observed in his career, when him team loses. I don't think I could take a significant pay cut, not so early in my career at least, to do something like that, but we'll see. He would be sick in NE.

He's so unhappy right now...it's just sad. The team is a mess, but he's taking so much of the blame and drawing a lot of attention away from so many other problems. There's a lot more to this drama that will eventually come out.
Old 12-05-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I wouldn't expect him to take a paycut (and never get upset with any player for going for the big money) but I think the publicity he's getting will force him into a shorter, cheaper contract. He deserves some of the heat he's taking, but nowhere near the level he is getting.

Old 12-05-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
superman8456
Veteran

superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.superman8456 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expect him to get franchised (and traded if we're lucky enough to get good value) next season.
superman8456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:17 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman8456 View Post
I expect him to get franchised (and traded if we're lucky enough to get good value) next season.

Interesting. I though McCoy was up this year and would be franchised but that's not the case. So much for Desean to NE.