Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-04-2011, 10:58 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Vikings D against the Broncos or Broncos D against the Vikings?
Broncos D.

Forte vs KC, Foster vs ATL, BJE vs IND and Blount vs CAR
0.5 ppr
Pick 2

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geez that's tough. I'll go Foster and Blount. I hate to say bench Forte though because it's so close.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

see im really not sure about BJE though, against IND you will always get a couple of TDs...

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Foster because of the PPR ability and since Freeman isn't going for Tampa I can see them pounding the ball with Blount all game. The Pats have to many weapons in the Red Zone that you never know what they're going to do.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Mendenhall, Spiller, and McCluster...all on the bench. FML.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow I cant ******* win... first FJax goes down now Forte gets hurt.

Are you ******* kidding me.
Old 12-04-2011, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had Shonn Greene AND Cam Newton on the same team at the same time. Needless to say, I won.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
I had Shonn Greene AND Cam Newton on the same team at the same time. Needless to say, I won.
I had Cam Newton, Arian Foster and Chris Johnson all playing...i'm still not guaranteed to win :| FFUUUUUUUU-Matt Forte!
Old 12-04-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
I had Cam Newton, Arian Foster and Chris Johnson all playing...i'm still not guaranteed to win :| FFUUUUUUUU-Matt Forte!
My starting lineup today consisted of Cam Newton, Shonn Greene, Roy Helu, Steve Johnson, Greg Jennings, Hakeem Nicks, and I STILL have Jimmy Graham. hahaha
Old 12-05-2011, 08:10 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a 12 point lead going into tonights game... He still has Novak going tonight.

Should be a close one.
Old 12-05-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tonight just marked the game that put me into the playoffs no matter if I win or lose next week I'm in it!

I'm guaranteed money in that league too with a little deal we made, either I win 1700 first prize 600 split or 300 2nd place I'm happy either way.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:17 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A weird week for me in one league, where a loss should have killed my playoff hopes. Despite Forte going down, I'm ahead by 7.25 and my opponent has Tolbert. The weird part is that all the other teams that could have passed me and taken the playoff spot lost, too. It worked out that all the top team and all the bottom teams won, knocking off all the teams in the middle right below me with the same record.

Even if Tolbert beats me tonight, I'm still in. Though I will certainly be the easiest out in fantasy football for some lucky team next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Yeah that's what I'm going to do I picked them up and hope they can plan their defense around Harvin which shouldn't be too hard to contain hopefully. Von Miller has been playing lights out so that should ease my mind.
Miller out . . . WTF? Thankfully they posted a solid score despite giving up huge points and yards.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 02:21 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah the pick 6 helped out a ton, they scored more points than Houston D so I am happy.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Thank God I clinched the playoffs last week...

I just need Forte for week 15... Please let him be back!

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 12-05-2011 at 03:34 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Thank God I clinched the playoffs last week...

I just need Forte for week 14... Please let him be back!
Assuming you mean week 16 . . . That would be great, if I even make it there.

Old 12-05-2011, 03:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

15 and 16 is what i meant...

I would like to win next week but ehhh I will take it as long as I get him back for the playoffs ill be happy.
Old 12-06-2011, 12:28 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard ESPN League. I have Gronk and am offered Michael Bush.

My backup is Jimmy F. Graham. My RBs are AD, Jahvid Best (obviously now IR), LT, Gerhart and Woodhead.

Do I do it?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:06 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i feel like you can do better for gronk
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:31 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I concur. Bush is especially scary since McFadden could be back right when you need Bush most. With that said, shop both beast TEs and take the best RB you can get.

Old 12-06-2011, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Philliez01
All-Pro

Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Philliez01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
I concur. Bush is especially scary since McFadden could be back right when you need Bush most. With that said, shop both beast TEs and take the best RB you can get.
He raised the offer to Benson and Bush. I don't find that much more appealing because I don't really need a flex guy as my WRs are AJ Green, VJax, Bowe and Julius Jones (James Jones is randomly on my bench too just because).

But I can't go into the playoffs (I have a bye this week) with AD and LT as my 2nd best back.....but it'd be awful to give up Gronk for someone who could bite me in the ass once McFadden comes back.

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece
Philliez01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:27 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I would offer him one of your back up RBs and Gronk for a better HB.
Old 12-06-2011, 11:31 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

That's not too shabby, honestly. McFadden isn't practicing so Bush should be solid this week while Benson likely gets locked down by the Texans solid rush D. Then Benson faces St. Louis and Arizona to finish the season.

It also gives you some insurance in case you have an injury. Plus, there's always the chance that McFadden stays on the sidelines until the playoffs, especially if the Raiders win without him.

Ultimately, if you can't get a better offer, I would take it.

Old 12-06-2011, 11:33 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I would offer him one of your back up RBs and Gronk for a better HB.
Good thinkin' . . . let the other guy start Bush / Benson.

Old 12-06-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I trade Calvin Johnson and Roddy White for Jordy,Chris Johnson and Julio Jones?

I hate Darren McFadden never drafting him again.

My RB's are Bradshaw,Matthews,Kevin Smith, and CJ Spiller.
My WR's Stevie Johnson,Roddy,Megatron,Colston and Moore(raiders).

I can use 2 WR and 2 RB's plus 2 Flex options.
Old 12-06-2011, 01:31 PM    (permalink
JETS5128
Pro Bowler

JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JETS5128 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick one PPR

David Nelson @SD
Pierre Garcon @ BAL
Damian Williams v NO

reasoning plz and +rep of course

Sig by Me
JETS5128 is offline   Reply With Quote