Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-06-2011, 10:38 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im with you Dan. More concern about winning out in the NFC. I would like the offense to have a good showing against Steelers to at least quiet some of the naysayers in the media about our offense versus playoff caliber teams. But I wouldn't necessarily be too bumed by a loss, though I hate losing to Steelers almost as much as I hate losing to the Cowboys. I think that Seattle game will be a tough one. Their offense is playing better and the defense is highly underated. And everyone knows they play like world-beaters at home. Wouldn't shock me if we loss that one as well. That would still give us the tie-breaker over the Saints and we would lock up the #2 seed. Good news is, we don't leave the Pacific time zone until we face the Rams the last game of the season, so its very possible we could win out. Should be a interesting next couple of weeks.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 12-06-2011 at 10:43 AM.