Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-06-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Should I trade Calvin Johnson and Roddy White for Jordy,Chris Johnson and Julio Jones?

I hate Darren McFadden never drafting him again.

My RB's are Bradshaw,Matthews,Kevin Smith, and CJ Spiller.
My WR's Stevie Johnson,Roddy,Megatron,Colston and Moore(raiders).

I can use 2 WR and 2 RB's plus 2 Flex options.
Roddy is finally heating up but so is CJ2K. IDK, I think you have a good group w/Mathews and Spiller looking ready to roll. It's a decent trade but not one that has to be done.

You have a ton of busted up guys w/Bradshaw, McFadden and Smith, though. I'd say Julio v. Roddy is a push and Jordy + CJ for Calvin is a solid deal. There's no reason to beleive CJ2K won't continue to dominate with NO, Indy and Jax remaining.

Any chance Michael Bush's owner might bite on McFadden?

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 01:57 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am trying to pick up Ricky to take the place of Forte for the week...

If not its between P.Thomas and Battle ughhh
Old 12-06-2011, 02:00 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JETS5128 View Post
Pick one PPR

David Nelson @SD
Pierre Garcon @ BAL
Damian Williams v NO

reasoning plz and +rep of course
No thanks on Garcon. The Patriots D routinely makes guys look like heroes. That won't happen with Ngata et al driving olinemen into Orvlovsky all day long.

I'd go with Williams, simply b/c the Saints are on fire and Tennessee will likely need to keep their foot on the pedal to keep up.

Old 12-06-2011, 02:01 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am trying to pick up Ricky to take the place of Forte for the week...

If not its between P.Thomas and Battle ughhh
If that's a typo, please disregard. Ricky won't help you . . . you need Marion. lol

Thomas, if those are the options. Battle has disappeared, which is unfortunate because I snagged him prior to his blowup vs. the Colts in the majority of my leagues.

Old 12-06-2011, 02:05 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Marion is gone... The FA market is scarce.

Quite possibly the worst I have ever seen it. The top point scorers ytd that are avallible are:

Ogbonnaya, M. Reece, R. Williams, Addai, D.Carter, J. Kuhn and I. Redman

Not much better options out there. Again ughh.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Wallace vs. Cleveland
Brandon Marshall vs. Philly
Torrey Smith vs. Indy
Damian Williams vs. New Orleans

I need to pick three. Always gotta play Mike Wallace.. but I think I'd end up regretting it if I don't play Torrey vs. Indy. I guess I'd have to pick between Damian or Torrey.. any advice?
Old 12-06-2011, 02:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I would probably play Wallace, Marshall and Smith
Old 12-06-2011, 02:10 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Marion is gone... The FA market is scarce.

Quite possibly the worst I have ever seen it. The top point scorers ytd that are avallible are:

Ogbonnaya, M. Reece, R. Williams, Addai, D.Carter, J. Kuhn and I. Redman

Not much better options out there. Again ughh.
Yikes. Yes, Ricky is the best of that paltry bunch. There's a very good chance he'll get plenty of work vs. Indy this week, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Mike Wallace vs. Cleveland
Brandon Marshall vs. Philly
Torrey Smith vs. Indy
Damian Williams vs. New Orleans

I need to pick three. Always gotta play Mike Wallace.. but I think I'd end up regretting it if I don't play Torrey vs. Indy. I guess I'd have to pick between Damian or Torrey.. any advice?
See previous post about Williams. I love Torrey (own him in 2 leagues) but the Indy D may prevent Flacco from gaining any yards passing. Not cuz they're good at pass D, mind you.

Old 12-06-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Roddy is finally heating up but so is CJ2K. IDK, I think you have a good group w/Mathews and Spiller looking ready to roll. It's a decent trade but not one that has to be done.

You have a ton of busted up guys w/Bradshaw, McFadden and Smith, though. I'd say Julio v. Roddy is a push and Jordy + CJ for Calvin is a solid deal. There's no reason to beleive CJ2K won't continue to dominate with NO, Indy and Jax remaining.

Any chance Michael Bush's owner might bite on McFadden?
No, the guy that is not active but good idea maybe someone will want McFadden.
Old 12-07-2011, 07:52 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Well... At least I got Ricky. I plan on starting him unless Forte magically comes back on Sunday.

The other question is who should I start (Pick one):
Mike Wallace vs CLE - Cleveland has one of the top two passing defenses and should probably going to just get run all over.

Brandon Marshall vs PHI - Given a ton of passing TDs despite the huge additions in the secondary.

Brandon Lloyd vs SEA- Middle of the pack defense but who is Lloyd going to have throwing him the ball?

I am leaning toward Marshall or Wallace but its like 65% to 35% Marshall.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Well... At least I got Ricky. I plan on starting him unless Forte magically comes back on Sunday.

The other question is who should I start (Pick one):
Mike Wallace vs CLE - Cleveland has one of the top two passing defenses and should probably going to just get run all over.

Brandon Marshall vs PHI - Given a ton of passing TDs despite the huge additions in the secondary.

Brandon Lloyd vs SEA- Middle of the pack defense but who is Lloyd going to have throwing him the ball?

I am leaning toward Marshall or Wallace but its like 65% to 35% Marshall.
As a Wallace owner, I understand the second guessing. But I have not and will not take him out of my lineup. I do agree the Steelers will run all over Cleveland, but there will still be a few play action passes over the top and they will go Wallace's way. Even against Haden, I won't sit him.

Old 12-07-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking a week forward and worried about Adrian Peterson's injury for my first playoff game. Right now my options if he doesn't play are:

Gerhart vs NO
Ben Tate vs CAR
James Starks @ KC
Mark Ingram @ MIN

I could pick up:

Tomlinson @ PHI
Marion Barber vs. SEA (Strongly considering this)

Also McCluster, Donald Brown, and Ogbonnaya. Don't feel like looking up their oppoenents. This .5 PPR. Any suggestions?
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stay away from Marion Barber Seahawks defense is pretty good they held Ray Rice in the game they played them anyone vs Seahawks right now I'd stay away. I'd go Mark Ingram he's getting better every week.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I'm looking a week forward and worried about Adrian Peterson's injury for my first playoff game. Right now my options if he doesn't play are:

Gerhart vs NO
Ben Tate vs CAR
James Starks @ KC
Mark Ingram @ MIN

I could pick up:

Tomlinson @ PHI
Marion Barber vs. SEA (Strongly considering this)

Also McCluster, Donald Brown, and Ogbonnaya. Don't feel like looking up their oppoenents. This .5 PPR. Any suggestions?
Barber and Bell will likely be a time share in the Bears backfield and routinely facing a stacked box. I don't like Barber against a hot Seattle D. I would have no problem playing Tate or Gerhart against those sweetheart matchups. Tate vs. one of the worst rush Ds looks especially nice, since the Texans' recipe for victory with Schaub out is clearly going to be run, run, and run some more.

Old 12-07-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Barber and Bell will likely be a time share in the Bears backfield and routinely facing a stacked box. I don't like Barber against a hot Seattle D. I would have no problem playing Tate or Gerhart against those sweetheart matchups. Tate vs. one of the worst rush Ds looks especially nice, since the Texans' recipe for victory with Schaub out is clearly going to be run, run, and run some more.
I have Foster also. So that would be a lot of eggs in the Houston basket.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I have Foster also. So that would be a lot of eggs in the Houston basket.
Understandable. Start Gerhart.

Either way, Barber is not a better option.

Old 12-07-2011, 03:32 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Ingram!!!

Minny will be done by a lot really fast and will be forced to throw, while Ingram will eat up clock and eventually break for one.

Old 12-07-2011, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Well hopefully Peterson plays and all this pondering will be for nothing.
Old 12-07-2011, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick two:

Mendenhall vs CLE

Blount vs JAX

Beanie Wells vs SF

Spiller vs SD

Standard yahoo league
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Blout and Mendenhall

I just don't trust Beanie and Spiller is really close behind Mendenhall, so it could be either spiller or mendenhall for me.

Old 12-07-2011, 03:51 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wouldn't touch Beanie this week, I figure maybe some like like 12-35 is what he ends up with

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Mark Ingram!!!

Minny will be done by a lot really fast and will be forced to throw, while Ingram will eat up clock and eventually break for one.
You're right. I've thought since mid-season that Ingram would finish strong. He's likely to be a better play than Gerhart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Pick two:

Mendenhall vs CLE

Blount vs JAX

Beanie Wells vs SF

Spiller vs SD

Standard yahoo league
Definitely Mendenhall.

I really want to love Blount but the Buccs just don't seem to want to feed him enough. It's tough to play him after last week's performance, but you have to think the Jags won't be able to score as quickly as the Panthers. That should mean more time for Blount to get rolling, but I'm more likely to lean Spiller. The guy is explosive and won't disappear if the Bills get behind like we'll see with Blount.

Old 12-07-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

pick 2 (.5 PPR)
L. Robinson vs NYG(w/ Miles returning)
J Gaffney vs NE
A. Gates vs Buf
B. Wells vs SF
A. Johnson @ Cin(if he plays)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard ESPN scoring

Pick 1:

Matthew Stafford Vs. Minnestoa
Eli Maninng @ Dallas

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 10:25 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
pick 2 (.5 PPR)
L. Robinson vs NYG(w/ Miles returning)
J Gaffney vs NE
A. Gates vs Buf
B. Wells vs SF
A. Johnson @ Cin(if he plays)
It's scary, but Gaffney has to be a solid play this week. Gates along with him. AJ & Gates if AJ plays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Standard ESPN scoring

Pick 1:

Matthew Stafford Vs. Minnestoa
Eli Maninng @ Dallas
Gotta roll w/Stafford vs. a terrible D.