Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2011, 10:14 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
I love recruiting. The only thing I don't like is how I turn off computer assistance, don't offer any receivers or quarterbacks, but since I pass the ball so much, on the last week of recruiting, six receivers and four quarterbacks sign with me. I don't want these guys. I don't need them, especially the 3-star and 2-star guys.
I've never seen the CPU signing thing I turned off all my assistance stuff and I never seen any of that. You might wanna make sure all that stuff is turned to off.

I like the challenge of recruiting in in year 5 and and have been a top 10 team but no national titles and while I always sign a good class I dont just dominate and only sign one r two 5* a year. They are a few issues with to many skill players rated high. But I'm also seeing some good 3* players if you look good enough and also some bust if you dont look at ratings