Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-09-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I broke my ankle on a carousel once.
Ok seriously... How could you all miss this.

It sounds like it could be an epic story.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Watch out for splinters.
I may just have a tree fall on me for admitting that.

Cool thing is, i've played sports all my life. Football, basketball, soccer, baseball, swimming, diving, i've worked construction and a lot of manual labor work. I have a protective aura around me.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it odd that I'll get horribly rolled ankles that usually knock me out of commission the next day but after that I'm fine? Is that normal for everyone else?
Old 12-09-2011, 02:53 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Is it odd that I'll get horribly rolled ankles that usually knock me out of commission the next day but after that I'm fine? Is that normal for everyone else?
no, youre a freak. but we still love you

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 02:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When i roll my ankle playing basketball, it'll just be really painful for like, 15 minutes. I can walk on it comfortably after that but definitely not cut/run to play ball.
Old 12-09-2011, 02:58 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The worst one happened to me on a Thursday my freshman year of high school. I was playing football in the gym with friends and I made a catch and my foot came down on my friends foot and completely rolled over and even popped. Couldn't put any kind of pressure on it.
This mainly sucked because we were having our first basketball game of the season on Saturday.
I was totally out of commission on Friday, but come Saturday I played and ran on it fine, even though it was still a bit swollen.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:05 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broken Leg. Which I played football on for a week, because I'm just a beast.

Torn Ligament in the right arm. Damn you baseball. Went the Carson Palmer route of just rehab instead of Tommy John surgery and now my accuracy sucks too.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I broke my ankle skateboarding for my first time. But the worst was a sledding accident that led to a grade 2 separated shoulder, broken ribs and renal bleeding.
Old 12-09-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Broken Leg. Which I played football on for a week, because I'm just a beast.
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:17 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was born with club feet, high arches and shortened achilles tendons.

I had a few operations to lenghten my achilles and lower my arches when I was a kid.

When I was 13 I had an Iliazrov frame put on both legs(basically pins through my leg supported by metal rings) to straighten the bones. That actually worked pretty well.

From playing sports I have had a few as well.

My hamstrings are quite possibly the worst hamstrings in the world(particularly my left one). It's a ****** feeling when you sprint full speed then just to feel a pop.

I tore my PCL partially last year when my teammate ran into me and we clashed knees when mine was planted. That was ****. The whole stability of my knee went and I couldn't do anything for 12 weeks.

I have also had loads of broken fingers and broke my nose a few times playing hurling.

The most stupid injury I ever had was when I was chasing someone playing Gaelic and got elbowed in the mouth. I kinda run with my tongue out and I bit a hole in my tongue. Hurt like hell for a day or two but it healed over pretty quickly

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really just have no idea where to start, but here I go anyways:

I once broke my right pinky... Only thing I've ever had broken. Well besides my nose which once was at the wrong end of a headbutt. Besides that, I have tons of injuriezzz from sports. Since I used to own a horse (equestrian jumping) I've been kicked by horses, bitten in my groin (no lie), trampled by my horse, thrown into various obstacles etc.. I also have numerous injuries from playing soccer, most notably a cronic groin injury which mean that I will never be able to run or do any type of serious sport again. I have ankles made of glass and my knees are a complete mess after playing soccer for most of my life. No regrets though... I think my record is going to the ER 11 times in a year. Can't remember much, but according to my parents the nurses and doctors knew me by name. Not that I'm accident prone or anything, I just couldn't sit still as a child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.

Last edited by Razor : 12-09-2011 at 03:34 PM.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Again, i rolled my ankle so badly that i broke a bone in there. i did play a round of disc golf about an hour after i did it, too.

That's right, i'm a stud.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Maybe I never rolled my ankle up because I'm like Metsox, it's okay after 15 minutes.
Old 12-09-2011, 04:31 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, i have ankles of steel. My knee is a different story though.

Also, speaking of pulled things, I tore my thigh muscle once too. I forget what the drill is called now but you basically make two lines and one person throws the disc between you. Both of you try and go get it. I ended up matched up with our best/fastest player and decided to go all out. Since the surgery I had on my left leg, it's left me weaker in it so I always push my right leg harder to try and compensate.

I was step for step with him and then BAM! It felt like someone shot me in the top of the thigh and I just crumpled in a heap. It was like a burning, stabbing pain...different than just pulling a muscle. I was out for a week and then really ginger on it for another couple. Not pleasant. Muscle heals very slowly.
Old 12-09-2011, 05:59 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When I was 20 I got in a really bad car wreck that almost killed me. My tire blew out(exploded actually) while I was going down the road doing about 70, lost control of the car and hit a large tree. My head completely went through the windshield.

So that one got me, 4 cracked ribs, broke my knee cap, concussion, over 300 stitches all over my body and I had to have reconstructive surgery on my forehead just to make it look normal again.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 06:09 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broken nose anddd a broken collarbone. I also fell on a rock and busted my head open, requiring stitches.. and I got stabbed in the finger with an exacto knife by accident once.
Old 12-09-2011, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I broke my collarbone and several fingers in HS football, I have tendinitis in both knees (but it hasn't been bothersome since about my jr year of high school) and recently I strained my hamstring pretty severely. I also split my head open trying to climb a coffee table when I was about four and needed a good amount of stitches going down my forehead. There's still a pretty big mark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:13 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only considerable injury I've ever had was a broken nose from rugby. I went to make a tackle and the guy just cocked back his arm and slammed an open palm straight to my nose. Instant stream of blood from my nose.

I'm not fast/explosive enough to get into most big contact plays. I do mostly big guy stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
A broken heart :( ...... SIKE! I'm no vagina.

When I was 3 I broke my nose falling from the porch steps onto the paved ground. Apparently I didn't have the motor functions to brace myself with my hands. I must've been a dumb child.
I couldnt imagine breaking my nose. lol. Seems like such a **** injury.

As for me, I've been an injury magnet. Playing sports and just ******* around in pickup games and just every day life. I've broken my foot and ankle. I've had so many severe sprains of my left ankle it's ridiculous. I have dangerously high levels of scar tissue in that ankle, which hurts frequently and is of hilarious size. I've tried many remedies, cortisone shots...fun stuff. Surgery is looming eventually. I have a bum left shoulder which pops out from time to time. Nerve damage in both shoulders. A right rotator cuff injury that I never got checked out. I can throw the hell out of a football, but if I over do it, the pain is pretty intense, and my arm/shoulder will stir up spasms and the shakes. It really hurts. Then of course the back spasms and disc injuries. FUN. I've also been experiencing really bad hip pain the last few years. Pain that will last for days...my left hip locks up and cramps lick crazy now and the winter temperatures are making it worse. This one sucks, becaus it causes me to lose sleep and stop work outs early. I dont really know what the issue is here.

With all that said, it still doesnt really hinder me athletically at all. Not that I'm regularly playing organized sports anymore, but it's all good on most occassions.

My hip is bothering me pretty damn bad as I type this.

edit...and oh yeah, I recently had a battle with plantar fasciitis. I have pretty piss poor feet, too. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-09-2011 at 07:23 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broken right wrist, broken ankle, broke one of my toes and broke my pinky finger. Those are the only broken bones I've suffered

other injuries are countless ankle sprains/finger sprains from playing basketball, 3 concussions, bruised ribs, bruised kidney. Got stiches under my chin when I fell as like...a 3 year old. I don't even remember it

funniest injury was when I was about 7 and was at home doing homework. I was sharpening my pencil with my shoes untied, and as I'm walking back to my room, my Mom warns/yells at me to tie my shoes or I'll fall. Sure enough, like seconds after it, I indeed trip over my shoelace and fall, stabbing myself with the pencil right in my chest. Luckily it broke and didn't go too deep, but it did require 4 stitches and they had to dig in there to pull out the broken piece of pencil still in there.
Old 12-09-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
When i roll my ankle playing basketball, it'll just be really painful for like, 15 minutes. I can walk on it comfortably after that but definitely not cut/run to play ball.
Once it numbs up, you should be alright that day. But the following day could be hell if it's a bad sprain.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:49 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Main injuries for me have all been knee tendon related. Osgood Schlatters growing up which ****** them up somewhat and now I have pretty damn good Tendonitis in my knees. Almost tore the right tendon clean off the bone last time I had it

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I broke my forearm, two ribs, a finger and tore three of my rotator cuff muscles in the 10 years I spent playing football. Outside of that, I broke my arm swinging from a tree branch when I was a kid, and I severed one of the tendons in my finger when I was a baby sticking my finger down the drain.

Also, my nose has been broken about 3 times now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:01 PM    (permalink
SubNoize
Veteran

SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SubNoize is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have had a total knee replacement caused by a football injury. I got Carson Palmered while trying to block on a kick return, which caused my leg bascially from ankle to knee to pop through the skin and break. I tore all ligaments and ruined my knee. I couldnt walk for nearly a year.

I broke my nose and bruised my kidneys in a quad accident. I now have a deviated septum.
SubNoize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 08:18 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad history of high ankle sprains back when I played football.

Broke both of my ankles while playing football

Separated my left shoulder playing football

Broke my left wrist playing football

Been playing baseball my whole life, and a senior playing baseball right now in college and (knock on wood) have never had an injury from baseball. lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote