Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-10-2011, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Frylock
Rookie

Frylock is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairFrylock is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairFrylock is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairFrylock is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairFrylock is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairFrylock is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairFrylock is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairFrylock is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairFrylock is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairFrylock is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairFrylock is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair
Default Underclassmen That Should Stay in School

I'm really interested in prospects people think should give college another year. I remember a guy named Donovan Warren who was a cornerback for Michigan that I thought jumped the gun a little early. However, after seeing some mock drafts that year withy him going in the second round I dismissed it. Eventually, he went undrafted but signed with the Jets as a rookie free agent. He didn't make the squad and now I think he is out of football. So, the lesson children is plainly this: don't declare for the draft unless your full heart is in it and be ready to pay for play.

Annyway, here are my top 5 guys that can come out this year but I feel wouldn't hurt themsleves by staying an extra year:

RB Kniles Davis- Normally I'd never say a running back should stay an extra year. However, I think Davis would really benefit going into next years draft with a clean bill of health. C.J. Spiller went in the top ten after returning for his seinor year so its been done before

QB Tyler Wilson- If he comes out he won't even be in the top five QB's selected (Luck, Barkley, RG III, Jones, Tannehill). If he stays he'll compete with Tyler Bray in being top QB selected.

WR Stephen Hill- I know he is in an option offense but he only caught 25 balls this year. If he declares he'll get drafted for his triangle numbers and what he does at the combine. I really think he should come back, try and double his numbers (only 4 TD's as well), and come out in 2013.

Xavier Rhodes- Rhodes is a redshirt sophmore so technically he can declare. However, I think he'd be a sure fire first round pick next year instead of a late second this year.

D.J. Fluker- I've actually seen him some mocks as a first round pick. Still, I'm a little concerned about his weight only because Andre Smith balloned up to 360 after he was drafted (is he still with the Bengals?)and even Marcel Dareus was considered top heavy (he seems be doing well for himself however in Buffalo).
Frylock is offline   Reply With Quote