Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-11-2011, 12:00 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Bump for assistance.
Roll with Thomas unless you have spiller available in your league

Are those your only options?

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Roll with Thomas unless you have spiller available in your league

Are those your only options?
Pretty much... I was to late so Ricky is getting the carries.

I had FJax, Forte, Beanie, Thomas and Battle but injuries really ****** me over.

I don't have to win this week but I obviously want to.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

same with me I've clinched the playoffs I just want to dominate still.

Old 12-11-2011, 12:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
same with me I've clinched the playoffs I just want to dominate still.
I did pick up Starks and drop Battle this week... I just hope that either he or Forte can go next week... preferably Forte
Old 12-11-2011, 12:34 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Any other RB available for waiver wire?

Old 12-11-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Ogbonnaya, M. Reece, Addai, D.Carter, J. Kuhn and I. Redman
Old 12-11-2011, 01:04 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

ouch yeah starks might be your best choice

Old 12-11-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm backing in to the playoffs in the worst way. I've lost 4 of 5, and it is somehow not Matt Ryan's fault. Looks like I'm going to be the #3 seed, which means I'll draw my brother next week. Please, please get back to your great ways, team. I'm looking at you, Megatron. I just couldn't stand losing that one. Also, I really need the money.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My fantasy season comes down to SJax. I'm down by 8 and have him left. The other guy has Seattle's D. I hope SJax gets like 5 catches and 100 yards rushing plus a few TDs and I secure my way to the title round.

Could/will that happen?
Old 12-12-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im up 4 with doug baldwin playing for me and he has seattles D... Good ****.

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:09 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
My fantasy season comes down to SJax. I'm down by 8 and have him left. The other guy has Seattle's D. I hope SJax gets like 5 catches and 100 yards rushing plus a few TDs and I secure my way to the title round.

Could/will that happen?
No. LOL. Seahawks run d is insane and they are home.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:26 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i had jason pierre-paul in an idp league tonight... 25 points. still down 34 with lynch and lloyd (ppr) versus robert quinn tomorrow night. i think i might pull it out.
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:48 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

sjax has not been playing too well as of lately and Seattle's run d is strong they held rice to what 30-40 yds? I'm not sure but they're stout.

Old 12-12-2011, 02:41 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

from 0-6 to 6-7 and #6 seed in the irc elitist league

winning 160-110 in the 1st round :)

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:15 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

big playoff game this week pick 3!

Desean jackson
Dwayne Bowe
AJ Green
Percy Harvin
Lance Moore

Old 12-13-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Felix Jones @TAM
Chris Johnson @IND
Shonn Greene @PHI
C.J. Spiller MIA
Roy Helu @NYG
WR
Larry Fitzgerald CLE
Vincent Jackson BAL
Steve Johnson MIA
Dez Bryant @TAM

Pick 2 RB, 2 WR and a flex.

Also D/ST should I go 49ers vs. PIT or Bears vs. SEA? 3 pts for sack, INT, fumble. 6pt. TD. 20 pts for shutout, 10 pts. if they give up 10 or less.

Thinking Felix, CJ2K, Helu, Fitz, VJax.

Points go. 1pt. every 10 yards, Go over 100 yards +5pts., 1-9 yrd. TD 6pts., 10-39 yrd. TD 9pts. 40+ yrd. TD 12pts.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
big playoff game this week pick 3!

Desean jackson
Dwayne Bowe
AJ Green
Percy Harvin
Lance Moore
Bowe
Green
Harvin
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 12:59 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RB:
Ray Rice vs. SD
LeSean McCoy vs. NYJ
Felix Jones vs. TB
Marshawn Lynch vs. Chi

WR:
Wes Welker vs. Denver
Dwayne Bowe vs. GB
Marques Colston vs. Minnesota
Vincent Jackson vs. Baltimore
Demaryius Thomas vs. New England

TE:
Rob Gronk vs. Denver
Tony Gonzalez vs. Jax

(It's an 8 team league first off, Tony G, Bowe, Rice, and McCoy were the only ones that I didn't pick up through FA in the year)

I have 2 RB spots, 2 WR spots, a TE spot, and a W/R/T spot

I'm probably going to go with:
Ray Rice
LeSean McCoy
Welker
Colston
Gronk
Felix Jones (TB has given up the most points to RBs in our league)

Last edited by StickSkills : 12-13-2011 at 01:03 PM.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:23 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well gentlemen, I'm in the championship in my money league. Big cash on the line. Two week cumulative championship, I think I've got it. Gunna be tough to decide which receivers to play. But YES! CHAMPIONSHIP!
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should have kept Barber in for Burleson. I just had this feeling on Barber, but backed out the last minute. I lost by 5. I ******* hate you McDaniels and Bradford for being ***** at the 1 yard line the first time.
Old 12-14-2011, 09:56 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

.5 ppr

laurent robinson or stevie j?
Old 12-14-2011, 01:22 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Robinson

Seahawks d vs Bears
Houston d vs carolina

Old 12-14-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Houston D...
Old 12-14-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rivers vs Ravens
or
Tebow vs Patriots

20 yards per point

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Houston D...
I dunno Bears offense looked pretty horrible against KC