Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 12-13-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
No_
Rookie

No_ hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Most depressing period in your team's history

Florida - I was raised on the Orange and Blue in the 90s. My dad went there and was a mega-fan. We got the weekly newspaper. We got the recruiting VHS tapes every spring. We bought Dillards bags to shake at the screen when Peter Warrick caught the ball. We even had one of those foamy bricks with the Gators logo that read "Bad Call" (any other fans grow up with something similar). Growing up with the Fun N' Gun was something I would never trade for anything. I knew nothing but success until that horrifying day when the Ol' Ball Coach announced he was going to coach the Redskins. I've been thinking a lot about the Zook years in relation to the rough past two years.

I'm not sure which is more troubling. The gators were totally mediocre by their standards during my middle & jr high days, the only thing to enjoy were the occasional upsets that Zook would pull out of his ass. But that felt like something that was going to blow over. The last two years - the decimation of coaching staffs, missuse of talent, weak play in the trenches, undisciplined play, and horrible skill players make saturdays a total bummer. I really feel that the current state is more depressing.

I know I'm spoiled as a Gators fan, but I was curious what other teams fans' have to say. Especially older Canes, Seminoles, Volunteers, Wolverines, Huskers, and Irish fans.
No_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah come on man our season wasn't that bad yes we had injuries but still. We are trying to learn a new style of offense and defense and get all that spread crap behind us. However, we did finish 6-6 got a bowl not bad. I just wish we would have plaid Driskel more in the end of the season but hey hes not ready but I'm sure he will be next fall and should be able to take the gators back into full swing and back to winning in no time. You are always going to have that learning curve .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm a Georgia Tech and UCF fan. The most depressive period for the Yellow Jackets was the Reggie Ball period. He showed great promise as a freshman. He had a good running game, good defense, and an all time great receiver. With all of that, he couldn't beat Georgia and couldn't win the ACC.

For UCF, this season was the lowest for me. The Knights had a great season last year. They won the conference, beat an SEC team in the bowl game, and had their first season being ranked in the final polls. There was some chatter that they could go undefeated and sneak into a BCS bowl. Instead, their C-USA Freshman of the year had a serious slump, and they didn't even make a bowl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 05:56 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2006-Present

Well really 2005, but we somehow won the conference that year.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:06 PM    (permalink
No_
Rookie

No_ hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
2006-Present

Well really 2005, but we somehow won the conference that year.
I remember being terrified of the Lee-Weatherford recruiting class, before it became a 'having two quarterbacks means you don't have one' situation. I really thought Xavier was going to become something
No_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Most of my school's history.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Might sound weird, but I don't know.

I wasn't an Ohio state fan till I decided to go there 4 years ago. And before that I didnt really follow college as a fan.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:05 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This did it for me SMH

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post

This did it for me SMH
clearly pass interference ;D

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Sloopy
Pro Bowler

Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sloopy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd probably say the John Cooper tenure...

I PITY THE FOOL WHO DON'T BELIEVE ME
BK sig is straight sex
THE Ohio State University Buckeyes
Baltimore Ravens
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Indians
Chelsea FC
Quote:
Originally Posted by keylime_5 View Post
Miller is visual sex on the field.
Sloopy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Vols fan... pretty much this whole decade. It all started in the '01 SEC championship game. Vols just had to win to make the national championship game and our crazy-talented team lays an egg and loses to a backup QB and LSU.

Ever since then it's been all down hill. Fulmer going out in flames, the hiring of He Who Must Not Be Named, our current coaching debacles, our streaks against putrid Vandy and Kentucky coming to a close.
Not to mention I personally witnessed that Music City Screw Job of a bowl game last year.

And then throw in the bad luck our basketball teams' had in recent years and that's just the icing on top of this whole ****-pie of a decade in Vols sports.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:42 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well before I had my falling out with VT I'd say losing to Matt Ryan in the rain. VCU only has a club football team so I can't front lol. Always loved UGA because of family ties so I'd say with them losing to UF the year after storming the field plus that last season with A.J. Green where the record was abysmal.

#2 Duke Blue Devils (9-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Last edited by JRTPlaya21 : 12-13-2011 at 10:46 PM.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 10:59 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

losing to Michigan every year in the '90s. Cooper won a lot of games and actually got us a Rose Bowl, but he could not freakin' beat Michigan. Most teams would take going to the Rose, Citrus, or Sugar Bowl every year though as their "most depressing era."
Old 12-13-2011, 11:01 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anytime Ohio State loses to Michigan.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was 1999-2004, but now it's Nov 5, 2011 til whenever we're done with this s***

When everything broke, i literally didn't eat for a week and didn't go to class for two weeks. Then I was starting to come around and feeling better right as we went to Thanksgiving break. During break I was at the OSU-PSU got an underage from an undercover peacekeeper (wasn't drinking, but i was in the presence of and still drunk from night before), got kicked out of AFROTC and didn't go to classes for another week.

Last edited by StickSkills : 12-13-2011 at 11:30 PM.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 12-13-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bill Curry era sucked pretty bad when he replaced Ray Perkins. His tenure culminated with some moron throwing a brick through his windshield...

The worst however, was the Franchione-Mike Price debacle(s). The slimeball Franchione snuck out in the middle of the night to take the Texas A&M job.

Then we hired the idiot from Washington St. who was hanging out with strippers and fired before he even coached a single game for us.

Those two were easily the lowest points I've ever experienced...
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the end of tubbervilles career.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:05 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just went through it. 2 years of seeing USC not playing for a bowl game, and without the fire that we have seen from them in the past hurt pretty bad. I was heartbroken when we lost Carroll.

This year I couldnt have been happier. Seeing them play with that swagger of the dominant USC teams from earlier in the decade was a sight to see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Just went through it. 2 years of seeing USC not playing for a bowl game, and without the fire that we have seen from them in the past hurt pretty bad. I was heartbroken when we lost Carroll.

This year I couldnt have been happier. Seeing them play with that swagger of the dominant USC teams from earlier in the decade was a sight to see.
Ill also say that 2009 season was just as painful too even before the sanctions. It's like I witnessed the end of a dynasty. Getting blown out by Stanford didn't help either.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:47 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
It was 1999-2004, but now it's Nov 5, 2011 til whenever we're done with this s***

When everything broke, i literally didn't eat for a week and didn't go to class for two weeks. Then I was starting to come around and feeling better right as we went to Thanksgiving break. During break I was at the OSU-PSU got an underage from an undercover peacekeeper (wasn't drinking, but i was in the presence of and still drunk from night before), got kicked out of AFROTC and didn't go to classes for another week.
Holy **** that's depressing. Hang in there.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 12:49 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

everything up until about 2004...
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 01:00 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post

I haven't seen the word "swagger" used non-ironically for a long while now.

Thank you for brightening my Christmas.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:16 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
I haven't seen the word "swagger" used non-ironically for a long while now.

Thank you for brightening my Christmas.
So many people use it out of context these days. I hate when people walk around saying "OMGZZZ I got so much swag" whatever man, get the **** out of here.

Those old USC teams had a swagger to them with the way they played, LSU's defense this year has a swagger to them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Although I wasn't old enough to follow the team for all of these years for South Carolina, the years between the death of the Man in Black, Joe Morrison, and the beginning of the Spurrier era, with Lou Holtz two Outback seasons being the only reprieve in between.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote