Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-15-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if ingram can't go, who should i roll with in his place (it's a 16 team league, so excuse some of the choices)

caleb hanie vs seattle
jermaine gresham vs st. louis
devin aromashodu vs new orleans
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:24 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
if ingram can't go, who should i roll with in his place (it's a 16 team league, so excuse some of the choices)

caleb hanie vs seattle
jermaine gresham vs st. louis
devin aromashodu vs new orleans
First of all, gross. Second of all, Gresham.

Felix Jones vs. Tampa or Reggie Bush vs. Buffalo.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:27 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
First of all, gross. Second of all, Gresham.

Felix Jones vs. Tampa or Reggie Bush vs. Buffalo.
i'd go with reggie. on kind of a roll, buffalo's defense sucks, and i just can't trust felix. ever
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 12:30 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate having to trust Felix. I have no choice this week. I kept him around throughout the Murray era and now have to go back to him in playoffs. Also, for the only time in my life, I am hoping James Starks is not healthy enough to play because I'm hoping for another reclamation in Ryan Grant against a porous Chiefs team.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 03:31 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Draftcountdown

ESPN stantard League Scoring

Pick The lineup

For:

QB:
RB:
RB:
RB/WR:
WR:
WR:

QB's:
Eli Manning Vs. Washington
Matthew Stafford @ Oakland

RB's:
Adrian Peterson Vs. New Orleans
Steven Jackson Vs. Cincinnati
Shonne Greene @ Phildelphia
Felix Jones Vs. Tampa Bay

WR's:
Larry Fitgearld Vs. Cleveland
Andre Johnsom (Q) Vs. Carolina
A.J. Green @ St. Louis
Pierre Garcon @ Tennessee
Mario Manningham Vs. Washington

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:23 AM    (permalink
SFbear
Veteran

SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SFbear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Standard Scoring
Pick 1 WR
Mike Williams vs. DAL
Torrey Smith @ SD
Demaryius Thomas vs. NE
Eric Decker vs. NE
SFbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do I start Mike Turner as my flex tonight or do I start Stevie Johnson against the Phins? AHHHH SO HARD.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay, so I have some questions. Who do I start at WR, RB, and flex (TE allowed)?

WR
Calvin Johnson
Vincent Jackson
Percy Harvin
Antonio Brown

RB
Darren Sproles
Kevin Smith
Mike Tolbert
LeGarrette Blount
Jonathan Stewart

TE
Rob Gronkowski
Jermichael Finley

Calvin Johnson and Percy Harvin have been playing well, as has Gronkowski and Sproles, so they're in.

That leaves Vincent Jackson and Antonio Brown for the third WR spot, plus Finley for the flex.

Jackson has been highly inconsistent but when he plays well he explodes. Antonio Brown depends on Roethlsberger playing, and Finley will get more looks with Jennings out.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Okay, so I have some questions. Who do I start at WR, RB, and flex (TE allowed)?

WR
Calvin Johnson
Vincent Jackson
Percy Harvin
Antonio Brown

RB
Darren Sproles
Kevin Smith
Mike Tolbert
LeGarrette Blount
Jonathan Stewart

TE
Rob Gronkowski
Jermichael Finley

Calvin Johnson and Percy Harvin have been playing well, as has Gronkowski and Sproles, so they're in.

That leaves Vincent Jackson and Antonio Brown for the third WR spot, plus Finley for the flex.

Jackson has been highly inconsistent but when he plays well he explodes. Antonio Brown depends on Roethlsberger playing, and Finley will get more looks with Jennings out.
Bolded is how I'd do it.

And I have a similar question. I need one RB, 2 WRs, and a flex out of these guys. Someone please help me out with a 2nd opinion.

RB, Steven Jackson vs. CIN
RB, Michael Bush vs. DET
WR, Mike Wallace @ SF
WR, Jordy Nelson @ KC
WR, Percy Harvin vs. NO
WR, AJ Green @ STL
WR, Vincent Jackon vs. BAL

Right now I am leaning toward. RB: Steven Jackson, WR Mike Wallace, WR Jordy Nelson, and Flex: Percy Harvin.

Any dissenting opinions?

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
And I have a similar question. I need one RB, 2 WRs, and a flex out of these guys. Someone please help me out with a 2nd opinion.

RB, Steven Jackson vs. CIN
RB, Michael Bush vs. DET
WR, Mike Wallace @ SF
WR, Jordy Nelson @ KC
WR, Percy Harvin vs. NO
WR, AJ Green @ STL
WR, Vincent Jackon vs. BAL

Right now I am leaning toward. RB: Steven Jackson, WR Mike Wallace, WR Jordy Nelson, and Flex: Percy Harvin.

Any dissenting opinions?
I'd go with Michael Bush, Percy Harvin, Jordy Nelson, FLEX AJ Green

I know its probably tough to sit Wallace but Big Bens status makes me nervous.

Last edited by DiG : 12-16-2011 at 01:24 PM.
DiG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rivers vs Ravens
Vick vs Jets
Dalton vs Rams
or
Sanchez vs Eagles

Should I start James Jones over Vincent Jackson?
Old 12-17-2011, 03:10 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Brady.....or Tim Tebow???? Serious question

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady. A million times Brady.

And quick-Austin or Dez?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I have two here...

Brandon Marshall or Mike Wallace

and assuming James Stark plays

James Starks or Pierre Thomas
Old 12-17-2011, 07:37 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pierre Thomas @ MIN, Ryan Grant @ KC, or Mike Tolbert vs. BALT?
RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle defense vs. Chicago, Tennessee defense vs. Indy, or Houston defense vs. Carolina?

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is FlyingElvis I need his wisdom. Blount and his stupid coordinator have already put me in a hole.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:29 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Seattle defense vs. Chicago, Tennessee defense vs. Indy, or Houston defense vs. Carolina?
I'm playing Seattle defense over Houston right now. KC held the bears to a low scoring game if they can do that Seattle should have a monster game. Cam Newton will have his TDs if he can get near the goalline.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:12 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who should I start at 2 WR positions from these 3 players:
Anquan Boldin
Brandon Lloyd
Santana Moss

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:04 AM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

First round of the playoffs. Need to decide

Eli Manning vs Redskins
Matt Stafford @ Oakland
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:48 AM    (permalink
DJC
Veteran

DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DJC is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Percy Harvin over Mike Wallace in a PPR right? And sit Gore for McCoy?

Here's the rest of my team.

Tony Romo
MJD
Lesean McCoy
Marshawn Lynch
Percy Harvin
Jake Ballard
Neil Rackers
Bears D
Seahawks ST

Matt Hasselbeck
Frank Gore
Dez Bryant
Mike Wallace
Mario Manningham
Ed Dickson
Buccaneers D

Sig by BoneKrusher
DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:53 AM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its time to PICK MY FLEX! What do you say ladies and gentlemen

Stevie Johnson vs MIA
Desean Jackson vs NYJ
Demaryius Thomas vs NE
CJ Spiller vs MIA
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 09:56 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jimmy Graham or Jermichael Finley?
Old 12-18-2011, 10:21 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Jimmy Graham or Jermichael Finley?
Graham. Dude is a beast. I don't see any reason to ever bench him.

Do I go Decker or Pierre Thomas in the flex?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:04 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Graham. Dude is a beast. I don't see any reason to ever bench him.

Do I go Decker or Pierre Thomas in the flex?
Normally I wouldn't, but I have a feeling Jermichael might explode with no Greg Jennings. Graham is going against the Vikings pass defense though...