Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Food or Beer?
Beer 10 41.67%
Food 14 58.33%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-18-2011, 07:17 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Food or Beer?

I started drinking some Guinness Black Lager (not too bad) on a fairly empty stomach. After I finished the 6 pack I got a little hungry so I ate a leftover shrimp poboy. Now my buzz is a little diminished and I'm kinda hungry for some Chinese food down the road.

What should I do:

A) Forget the delicious Chinese food and get more beer (insert brand)

B) Forget the delicious beer and get the damn Chinese food

Choose your own adventure for me!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 12-18-2011 at 07:21 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:25 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why not both?
Old 12-18-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Food kills the buzz that beer would provide. It's like paper covering rock.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-18-2011, 07:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

********, drink enough beer and it kills nothing.

Just like paper would never actually beat a rock.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How long ago was the sandwich?

If you get a good ale instead of food, you should be good on the hunger factor. Not sure what you get down there, but if you can get some Stone, an Arrogant Bastard should be a nice progression from the Guinness Lagers. Or Founders Dirty Bastard.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

drinking on an empty stomach is awesome.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 07:30 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

The sandwich was about 30 minutes ago.

So far food is winning. Kinda surprised

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-18-2011, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

30 minutes? are you ******* kidding? how is beer NOT the winner?

Old 12-18-2011, 07:50 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Beer won. I got some Heineken but food will commence once I'm done with the beer. It will epic.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-18-2011, 07:52 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

+

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

buy the chinese, shoplift the beer. problem solved. :D
Old 12-18-2011, 08:08 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

It's either gonna be Jack In The Box or Chinese food if the Chinese place is still open. If it's open I'm gonna eff up that Chinese food. Seriously, it's gonna look like a murder scene

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-18-2011, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Food......................
Old 12-18-2011, 08:37 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Beer won. I got some Heineken but food will commence once I'm done with the beer. It will epic.
Heineken? Seriously? Gross, dude.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:38 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Why not both?
Agreed. Exactly what I did today. Drank a **** load of beer for the 1 and 4 games, and then ordered chinese for the night game.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Agreed. Exactly what I did today. Drank a **** load of beer for the 1 and 4 games, and then ordered chinese for the night game.
I drank a lot during the games and just walked to get more for this game.

Food? That's why man has the PB & J sandwich.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I drank a lot during the games and just walked to get more for this game.

Food? That's why man has the PB & J sandwich.
That's disgusting. PB&J is for 6 years olds and homeless people.
Jughead10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:42 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
30 minutes? are you ******* kidding? how is beer NOT the winner?
It's pretty simple actually. If your stomach isn't empty, you can drink more beer. And since more beer >>>>>>> less beer, it's pretty obvious how beer isn't the winner. I expect much better from you, you sucked this thread.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Drink the beer and eat some Chinese poosay
Old 12-18-2011, 08:43 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
HOLD THE **** UP

did you just insult a peanut butter and jelly sandwich? what's it like being a ******* terrorist?

Old 12-18-2011, 08:45 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I wouldn't have it with beer, but it's still one of the greatest things in the history of man.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
It's pretty simple actually. If your stomach isn't empty, you can drink more beer. And since more beer >>>>>>> less beer, it's pretty obvious how beer isn't the winner. I expect much better from you, you sucked this thread.
What? He ate 30 minutes before that post, asking if he should order food or beer. Unless his appetite is unquenchable, he has no reason to order more food, even if it is for "down the road." Whereas, if he kept drinking, he will forget about eating. Get with the program, prock. Don't let those eurofags soften you up.

Old 12-18-2011, 08:55 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no one cares when you decide to stuff your face. stupid thread.