Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-20-2011, 04:07 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Team Bantextual
PG Brandon Jennings 16
SG James Harden 13
SF Jonas Jerebko 3
PF Elton Brand 10
C DeAndre Jordan 12
G Jose Calderon 5
F LeBron James 132
UTIL Ian Mahinmi 1
UTIL Rodrigue Beaubois 2
BE Zaza Pachulia 1
BE Klay Thompson 3
BE Jamario Moon 1
BE Antonio McDyess 1

Jamario moon and mcdyess was on my que for funs and i forgot to take them off when I left lol

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:53 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
After all your uproar about the rules I thought you were really gonna spend the big bucks land an elite player. Westbrook is mighty fine, but he's not exactly elite.

I think you got some potential late round steals if your rookies pan out.
I had Durant set at 153. I should have stuck to that.

That said, Brodeur spent more for Deron Williams, and I'd much rather have Russel Westbrook. Point Guards in general went for much cheaper than I thought they would.

I still have no idea how I got Al Jefferson for so cheap.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Last edited by bearsfan_51 : 12-20-2011 at 08:07 AM.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PG- Steve Nash
SG- Manu Ginobili
SF- Paul Pierce
PF- Serge Ibaka
C- Andrew Bynum

G- Raymond Felton
F- Michael Beasley

Utl- Chris Kaman
Utl- Rodney Stuckey

Bench- Tony Parker
Bench- Kenneth Faried
Bench- Wilson Chandler
Bench- Mike Dunleavy

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn i totally forgot it was at esr...thought it was pacific time -_- i remembered at 8:30 by then my team had pretty much been aet lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:11 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Team Bantextual
PG Brandon Jennings 16
SG James Harden 13
SF Jonas Jerebko 3
PF Elton Brand 10
C DeAndre Jordan 12
G Jose Calderon 5
F LeBron James 132
UTIL Ian Mahinmi 1
UTIL Rodrigue Beaubois 2
BE Zaza Pachulia 1
BE Klay Thompson 3
BE Jamario Moon 1
BE Antonio McDyess 1

Jamario moon and mcdyess was on my que for funs and i forgot to take them off when I left lol
Team Name: Lebron James and the Misfits
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
PG- Steve Nash
SG- Manu Ginobili
SF- Paul Pierce
PF- Serge Ibaka
C- Andrew Bynum

G- Raymond Felton
F- Michael Beasley

Utl- Chris Kaman
Utl- Rodney Stuckey

Bench- Tony Parker
Bench- Kenneth Faried
Bench- Wilson Chandler
Bench- Mike Dunleavy
Team Name: Best team in 2007.
Old 12-20-2011, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PG Jason Kidd
SG Andre Iguodala
SF Carmelo Anthony
PF David West
C Roy Hibbert

G Mike Conley
F Andray Blatche

Util Ben Gordon
Util Corey Maggette

Bench
SG Jordan Crawford
G Jerryd Bayless
F Boris Diaw
C Timofey Mozgov

Never done a 20 team fantasy basketball league before. I think I like my team. What do you guys think?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 01:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I kinda like my team.. I might need to trade for a Guard sometime, but I'll be fine with this.. I tried to pick up more two position guys this year.

$78 - SF/PF Josh Smith
$46 - PG/SG Tyreke Evans
$30 - C Nene
$20 - PF/C Greg Monroe
$17 - PF/C Andrea Bargnani
$1 - SG/SF Jared Dudley
$1 - PG/SG Lou Williams
$1 - PF Brandon Bass
$1 - PF Kawhi Leonard
$2 - SG/SF Josh Howard
$1 - PG Mike Bibby
$1 - PF Patrick Patterson
$1 - SG Alec Burks
Team Name: Looking for Assists
Old 12-20-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
PG Jason Kidd
SG Andre Iguodala
SF Carmelo Anthony
PF David West
C Roy Hibbert

G Mike Conley
F Andray Blatche

Util Ben Gordon
Util Corey Maggette

Bench
SG Jordan Crawford
G Jerryd Bayless
F Boris Diaw
C Timofey Mozgov

Never done a 20 team fantasy basketball league before. I think I like my team. What do you guys think?
I personally really like what you did. Hard to see any glaring weaknesses, although I'm not the biggest fan of that bench. But that'd be nitpicking.

Team Name: Tropical Storm Warning
Old 12-20-2011, 01:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

PG Rajon Rondo
SG Evan Turner
SG Courtney Lee
SG/SF Stephen Jackson
SG/SF Trevor Ariza
SF Thaddeus Young
SF/PF Gerald Wallace
PF Derrick Williams
PF Bismack Biyombo
PF/C Channing Frye
PF/C Marcus Camby
C Andrew Bogut
C JaVale McGee

Team Name: Hide your women and children! The Defensive Behemoth Cometh!
Old 12-20-2011, 02:11 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PG John Wall
SG Demar Derozan
SF Luol Deng
PF Dirk Nowitzki
C Ed Davis
G Arron Afflalo
F Antawn Jamison
Util Caron Butler
Util Tayshaun Prince

Bench Ersan Ilyasova
Bench Ramon Sessions
Bench Josh McRoberts

Meh. I think I did alright but I could have done better.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Team Name: Looking for Assists
Greg Monroe will average 10 assists per game. The only thing I'll be looking for this year is Worthy Opponents. I will find none. Everyone will lose to me 9-0.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:14 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
PG Rajon Rondo
SG Evan Turner
SG Courtney Lee
SG/SF Stephen Jackson
SG/SF Trevor Ariza
SF Thaddeus Young
SF/PF Gerald Wallace
PF Derrick Williams
PF Bismack Biyombo
PF/C Channing Frye
PF/C Marcus Camby
C Andrew Bogut
C JaVale McGee

D-Units Team Name - Team Can They Ever Reach Their Potential

My Starters

PG - Stephen Curry
SG - Marcus Thornton
SF - Carlos Delfino
PF - Paul Milsap
C - Chris Bosh
G - Luke Ridnour
F - Ryan Anderson
Util - Andris Biedrins
Util - Mo Williams
Old 12-20-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
PG Rajon Rondo
SG Evan Turner
SG Courtney Lee
SG/SF Stephen Jackson
SG/SF Trevor Ariza
SF Thaddeus Young
SF/PF Gerald Wallace
PF Derrick Williams
PF Bismack Biyombo
PF/C Channing Frye
PF/C Marcus Camby
C Andrew Bogut
C JaVale McGee

For the record, the only reason I didn't list my team like this was because I didn't want to start off with PG Mike Bibby.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
PG John Wall
SG Demar Derozan
SF Luol Deng
PF Dirk Nowitzki
C Ed Davis
G Arron Afflalo
F Antawn Jamison
Util Caron Butler
Util Tayshaun Prince

Bench Ersan Ilyasova
Bench Ramon Sessions
Bench Josh McRoberts

Meh. I think I did alright but I could have done better.
You went hard for Wall, but he's a nice player. I like Derozan but he doesn't shoot 3s. Dirk is the man. The rest of your team fills out pretty good.

Team Name: Job Wall Done.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Thirty View Post
My Starters

PG - Stephen Curry
SG - Marcus Thornton
SF - Carlos Delfino
PF - Paul Milsap
C - Chris Bosh
G - Luke Ridnour
F - Ryan Anderson
Util - Andris Biedrins
Util - Mo Williams
Team Name: Over/Under 20 games before Dirty goes inactive?

Where's your bench? Hard to grade your team.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i had to sign off last night before i could fill out my bench so im not asking you to grade it. ill make some moves with the bench dont worry. i could do nothing with this squad and go over .500...don't forget seasons shortened too!
Old 12-20-2011, 02:33 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
For the record, the only reason I didn't list my team like this was because I didn't want to start off with PG Mike Bibby.
You never cease to humor me. :D xoxox
Old 12-20-2011, 02:49 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright I made some moves to rid the white dudes....

PG Kyrie Irving
SG Dwyane Wade
SF Vince Carter
PF Brian Cardinal
C Tyson Chandler
G J.J. Reddick
F Metta World Peace
UTL James Jones
UTL Joel Anthony
BN Steve Blake
BN Jimmer Fredette
BN Devin Harris
BN Anthony Parker

DAMN I NEED A PF
Old 12-20-2011, 02:51 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PG - Ricky Rubio
SG- Rudy Ferendez
SF- Kevin Durant
PF- Earl Clark
C - Marc Gasol
G - T-Mac
F- Charlie Villanueva
Util- Kirk Hinrich
Util - Reggie Williams

Bench: Anthony Randolph, Ryan Gomes and Shaun Livingston

I hate the person that nominated Rubio.
Old 12-20-2011, 03:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Alright I made some moves to rid the white dudes....

PG Kyrie Irving
SG Dwyane Wade
SF Vince Carter
PF Brian Cardinal
C Tyson Chandler
G J.J. Reddick
F Metta World Peace
UTL James Jones
UTL Joel Anthony
BN Steve Blake
BN Jimmer Fredette
BN Devin Harris
BN Anthony Parker

DAMN I NEED A PF
Team Name: What does a Jedi's Poop look like? ^
Old 12-20-2011, 03:20 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PG Ty Lawson
SG Landry Fields
SF Danilo Gallinari
PF DeJuan Blair
C Dwight Howard
G Anthony Morrow
F Samardo Samuels
UTL Brandon Haywood
UTL Goran Dragic
BN Iman Shumpert
BN Richard Jefferson
BN Marshon Brooks
BN Josh Harrellson
Old 12-20-2011, 03:24 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Team Name: What does a Jedi's Poop look like? ^
OH, I am gonna win this league cuz u said that!!!!!
Old 12-20-2011, 03:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
PG - Ricky Rubio
SG- Rudy Ferendez
SF- Kevin Durant
PF- Earl Clark
C - Marc Gasol
G - T-Mac
F- Charlie Villanueva
Util- Kirk Hinrich
Util - Reggie Williams

Bench: Anthony Randolph, Ryan Gomes and Shaun Livingston

I hate the person that nominated Rubio.
Team Name: Earl Clark's Biggest Fan

This is what the team that took Durant looks like. For all the arguing about the best strategy being to let you guys spend whatever you want to ensure you get an elite player... because "This is basketball, not baseball, the value plummets quickly..."

You all wanted the chance to blow your load on elites, and you got it. Now it's your chance to prove yourselves.

These quotes are gems.

"How many good players do you honestly think there are in this pool? With 9 starting spots and 20 teams, there are going to be a TON of guys starting that are 1 or 0 dollar bids. I hate that I even have to make this argument because I would love it if everyone is scared to spend more than 100 on one player. It's totally asinine."

"yeah, that's like david stern reversing trades. People should be able to spend whatever they want on whomever they want"

"People should be able to spend whatever they want on whomever they want"

"I bid 125 dollars for Kevin Durant. Finish the draft without me."
Old 12-20-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
OH, I am gonna win this league cuz u said that!!!!!
Yoda, we invite you into these leagues because we need bottomfeeders that make us laugh. Keep up the good work! ;)