Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 12-18-2011, 11:16 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by drowe View Post
First round of the playoffs. Need to decide

Eli Manning vs Redskins
Matt Stafford @ Oakland
Eli. Always Eli. That offense is based on him, and he's better than Stafford and has better options.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 11:20 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Who should I start at 2 WR positions from these 3 players:
Anquan Boldin
Brandon Lloyd
Santana Moss
Boldin and Moss. Kellen CLEMENS is starting against the cincy defense for Lloyd. Stay away.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:22 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Its time to PICK MY FLEX! What do you say ladies and gentlemen

Stevie Johnson vs MIA
Desean Jackson vs NYJ
Demaryius Thomas vs NE
CJ Spiller vs MIA
Personally I would go Stevie. I have no interest in Spiller because he hasn't shown anything. I would never put faith in a WR with Tebow as his QB. And Desean will be seeing a lot of Revis today.
Old 12-18-2011, 11:33 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Do I roll with Wallace with Ben possibly out, or with Bowe who has a new QB?

I think KC will have to throw a lot more, and they are playing a worse defense... but it's tough to bench Wallace for Bowe when he's been so much better this season...
Old 12-18-2011, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm starting Sanchez... in the playoffs.
Old 12-18-2011, 12:44 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My team that dominated the regular season is getting destroyed right now by some bum that sneaked into the playoffs with a losing record. FML
Old 12-18-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
Eli. Always Eli. That offense is based on him, and he's better than Stafford and has better options.
Whoops. Yikes.
Old 12-18-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why do I always forget that I have Lance Moore on my team?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** you Percy Harvin!!!

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 03:11 PM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

Last second mistake of the week:

Pulled Seattle D, put in Cinci D.

Mother ****.
Old 12-18-2011, 06:51 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love your top picks coming up big in the playoffs. Thank you, Calvin and McCoy.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:11 AM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need 4 points from Mike Wallace. If I get it, I'm in the championship. If not, I'm playing for 3rd.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:51 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

meh im playing for 3rd. went up against Calvin J and had my Packer trio **** the bed (Jordy, Finley, Crosby). Tebow outscoring Cam didnt help either.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My season is over....

I went 11-2 and won one playoff game then lost this week.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:26 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tied going into tonight with Mike Wallace and San Fran D going against Michael Crabtree.

Really really nervous about this one. What you guys think?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So my season is over in my keeper league. I have to keep two guys and one rookie. My rookie is Roy Helu and I'm keeping AP. That gives me one spot for these guys. I don't have a first or fourth round pick for trades in the season.

Greg Jennings
Larry Fitzgerald
Gronk
Fredd J

I'm leaning towards one of the WRs and shopping the others to teams who would keep them. Any suggestions? I already have two RBs for next season.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:10 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm into the championship! Should be an easy game as long as Cam plays well. 2 losses, but one of my easiest seasons. This is why we're expanding our league next year:

QB: Newton, Rivers
RB: McCoy, Peterson, McFadden, Best
WR: Nicks: Smith, Wallace, White, Boldin, Harvin
TE: Gronkowski, Finley
and D and K were chosen based on my projection.
Lesson learned.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 12-19-2011, 08:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With that Akers field goal I am on to the Championship game. I walk away with at least $300... Cant complain too much.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Because Ben Roethlisberger and Alex Smith can't hit wide open WRs for touchdowns, my beautiful 12-1 fantasy team has fallen in the semifinals to a 6-7 team. God dammit... We'd only just begun.
Old 12-20-2011, 09:38 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright so I need some help with my flex spot, Im in the championship game. Should I start Hernandez at Miami or Dwilly at TB? I'm worried about Williams inconsistent play and split carries but TB has been sucking as of late. Hernandez tore it up against Miami last time, any help would be awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 07:09 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need some HELP here guys: I'm in a .5 PPR league and in the championship.

I need two out of Mike Williams (Tampa), Ben Tate, Kahlil Bell and DHB?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
Old 12-20-2011, 07:14 PM    (permalink
thebow305
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Alright so I need some help with my flex spot, Im in the championship game. Should I start Hernandez at Miami or Dwilly at TB? I'm worried about Williams inconsistent play and split carries but TB has been sucking as of late. Hernandez tore it up against Miami last time, any help would be awesome.
That's a tough one. Honestly, I don't think you can go wrong either way, but if it's PPR then I'd go with Hernandez, and if it's standard scoring then go D-Lo.

Hope that helps. Now if you have an answer for mine, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Old 12-20-2011, 07:45 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

a little early to really think about this but, do you guys think it would be worth trading josh freeman for jake locker and a pick (or something along those lines). it'll be for a keeper league and i think locker could really explode next season, especially if cj2k comes back strong
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 10:54 PM    (permalink
NotRickJames
Veteran

NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotRickJames is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had to go up against Drew Brees and Reggie Bush. I had to.
Old 12-20-2011, 10:56 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Week one of the two week championship
Pick 3
Roddy White
Hakeem Nicks
Steve Smith
Mike Wallace

Compliments of TACKLE