Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 12-22-2011, 12:14 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Life and Death of the Warrick Dunn's

I am fully aware of the NFL evolving to the bigger backs, but I would like to know will there be another Dunn, in the aspect of being a 1st Round everydown back(smurfs) to carry the load fulltime.

When Dunn came into the league he was measured in at 5'9'' 180 and happened to be the 1st RB off the board #12 overall to TB in the 97 draft over the likes of Antowain Smith & Corey Dillion who were larger backs.

It has been a massive drought on these type of backs in recent years, aside from Jahvid Best being selected #30 overall to Detroit in 2010.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown
The most important thing, however, is how strong their swagger factors are.
Newton
South of the Mason Dixon +10 swagger
Barely literate +5 swagger
Thief +15 swagger
Kicked off of a team of thugs +20 swagger
Big, average speed -3 swagger
Hasn't done jacksquat on the field +15 swagger
Total Swagger: 62
ATL College Park Zone 3* +20 swagger Bonus pts
shylo3716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:26 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylo3716 View Post
I am fully aware of the NFL evolving to the bigger backs, but I would like to know will there be another Dunn, in the aspect of being a 1st Round everydown back(smurfs) to carry the load fulltime.

When Dunn came into the league he was measured in at 5'9'' 180 and happened to be the 1st RB off the board #12 overall to TB in the 97 draft over the likes of Antowain Smith & Corey Dillion who were larger backs.

It has been a massive drought on these type of backs in recent years, aside from Jahvid Best being selected #30 overall to Detroit in 2010.
Uhhh...What?

Chris Johnson (#24)
CJ Spiller (#9)
Jahvid Best (#30)
Reggie Bush (#2)
Dexter McCluster (#36)
Darren McFadden (#4)
Felix Jones (#22)
DeAngelo Williams (#27)

That's just since 2006. I imagine that names like Lamar Miller will be added to this soon enough. In comparison, the "larger" running backs who have gone highly in the first round in the same time period are

Jonathon Stewart (#13)
Adrian Peterson (#7)
Beanie Wells (#31)
Marshawn Lynch (#12)
Laurence Maroney (#21)
Rashard Mendenhall (#23)
Knowshown Moreno (#12)
Donald Brown (#27)
Ryan Mathews (#12)
Mark Ingram? (#28)

So there's been 1(2) more "big" backs drafted early since 2006 then Warrick Dunn types, and some guys like Donald Brown and Ryan Mathews should barely qualify as power runners.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 12:29 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.shylo3716 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
Uhhh...What?

Chris Johnson (#24)
CJ Spiller (#9)
Jahvid Best (#30)
Reggie Bush (#2)
Dexter McCluster (#36)
Darren McFadden (#4)
Felix Jones (#22)
DeAngelo Williams (#27)

That's just since 2006. I imagine that names like Lamar Miller will be added to this soon enough. In comparison, the "larger" running backs who have gone highly in the first round in the same time period are

Jonathon Stewart (#13)
Adrian Peterson (#7)
Beanie Wells (#31)
Marshawn Lynch (#12)
Laurence Maroney (#21)
Rashard Mendenhall (#23)
Knowshown Moreno (#12)
Donald Brown (#27)
Ryan Mathews (#12)
Mark Ingram? (#28)

So there's been 1(2) more "big" backs drafted early since 2006 then Warrick Dunn types, and some guys like Donald Brown and Ryan Mathews should barely qualify as power runners.
Let me make myself clear, Spiller is the only guy to go ahead of the brolic types. I used Best as a reference, because he appears the smallest out of the bunch to go Round 1. Guys in Bold are fairly big IMO. Out of all those smurf-like guys listed, McCluster is the closest in reminIsce of size to Dunn.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger

Last edited by shylo3716 : 12-22-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 12:56 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You have the strangest thread titles.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:08 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darren McFadden is, I suppose, "big" but he's certainly not thick nor is he a power runner. I would definitely consider him a speed back.

If I had to guess, I'd venture to say Chris Johnson is all of 180 pounds dripping wet (he's listed as 190, but no way do I buy that) at 5'10. He's got 2 inches on Dunn. Reggie Bush is similar, I'd be very shocked if he was above 200 pounds on gameday.
Quote:
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DMC does lean more as a speed runner but he will lower his shoulder and pop a few people. So he's more well rounded now than he was before.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

When I said Warrick Dunn types, again I'm referring to the 5'8''-5'9'' 180-185lb guys.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 12-22-2011, 01:36 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't recall Warrick Dunn being a "speed back". Not that he wasn't fast, but I remember him being pretty physical and running between the tackles quite a bit. I think that is why you don't see backs like him anymore. For him to stay healthy and play as long as he did was pretty remarkable and I don't think there are many guys of his stature that could do that.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:39 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
I don't recall Warrick Dunn being a "speed back". Not that he wasn't fast, but I remember him being pretty physical and running between the tackles quite a bit. I think that is why you don't see backs like him anymore. For him to stay healthy and play as long as he did was pretty remarkable and I don't think there are many guys of his stature that could do that.
Correct! He had the grit of a back 6'0'' or better to be a smurf. Was not the type to be quick & bounce it back to the outside.

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger

Last edited by shylo3716 : 12-22-2011 at 01:45 PM.
Old 12-22-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
shylo3716
Pro Bowler

Dunn is the toughest smurf known to mankind! Who would have thought this guy would have been an everydown back for many many years running between the tackles?

Quote:
Newton
Thief +15 swagger
Old 12-22-2011, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice revisionist history going on in here. Dunn was okay between the tackles, and wasn't a really physical runner at all. Once he started playing with Mike Vick he just made the most out of the opportunity of seeing teams completely forget about the middle of the field while they were in the process of ******** their pants making sure that Vick was contained. The reason Dunn was viewed as a good inside runner is because teams didn't actually defend the middle of the field like they normally did against teams that didn't have a run-first QB with 4.3 speed. The only team that didn't completely sell out to stop Vick and fail at it on a consistent basis was the Bucs because they actually managed to build a good tampa-2 defense before all of Dungy's disciples spread it all over the place. Warrick Dunn was a good player, but he got running lanes that no one other than Priest Holmes and Larry Johnson had the opportunity of benefiting from for an extended period of time.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 02:54 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He ran for over 1,000 yards in 1998 with the Buccaneers when his QB was Trent ******* Dilfer and again in 2000 with the great Shaun King. Not fair to say that Dunn just benefited from the threat of Mike Vick.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Vox Populi
Pro Bowler

Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vox Populi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmG6376 View Post
He ran for over 1,000 yards in 1998 with the Buccaneers when his QB was Trent ******* Dilfer and again in 2000 with the great Shaun King. Not fair to say that Dunn just benefited from the threat of Mike Vick.
And in neither year was Dunn relied on for tough yardage on a team that featured Mike Alstott. The Falcons definitely even picked up on this too when they drafted TJ Duckett the same year that they signed Dunn. Dunn is a great person, and was a good running back, but he wasn't a good inside runner because of his physicality.
Vox Populi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:22 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
When I said Warrick Dunn types, again I'm referring to the 5'8''-5'9'' 180-185lb guys.
So you are saying that backs like Warrick Dunn lived and died with Dunn... You have yet to give any other back past or present that fits this extremely specific category besides Best.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:31 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

So he wasn't the guy you'd give it to on 3rd and 1 to blast through a goalline defense. I can accept that. But a lot of his yards did come up the middle and he was never afraid of contact. Broke quite a few tackles as well. He tried to finish runs, not avoid punishment. Probably lost most of those battles with 240lb linebackers, being shy of 190lbs, but the toughness and effort was there.
Old 12-22-2011, 03:35 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ITT: People either completely miss the point of this thread, or hijack it to argue about Warrick Dunn.

To the OP, I very much doubt there'll be another Dunn-sized feature back drafted in Rd1 unless he just performs out of his mind not only in college, but at the Combine. Even then, falling to Rd2 wouldn't be a huge shock.

Will there be one this year? I would say that's a definite no. Demps could run in the 4.2 range and still get pushed down the board for being 5'7...if he's even that tall.

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Abaddon
Pro Bowler

Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Abaddon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, why the funk you put an apostrophe in "Dunns"?

God damn it.

No offense, but your Raiders draft sucks.
Abaddon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vox Populi View Post
And in neither year was Dunn relied on for tough yardage on a team that featured Mike Alstott. The Falcons definitely even picked up on this too when they drafted TJ Duckett the same year that they signed Dunn. Dunn is a great person, and was a good running back, but he wasn't a good inside runner because of his physicality.
THE A TRAIN BABY! WOOOO! EVERYONE GET ON BOARD!

What an animal. Still one of my favorite players of all time.
Quote:
Old 12-22-2011, 06:38 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember Anthony ******* Thomas trying to steal the A-Train monicker. Smh.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:39 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I remember Anthony ******* Thomas trying to steal the A-Train monicker. Smh.
GTFO with that ****. There is one A-Train, and it is Mike Alstott. I am ordering a custom Mike Alstott jersey AS WE SPEAK!
Quote:
Old 12-22-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I would put Napoleon Kaufman in this mold as well, taken in the 1st round 2 years earlier in 1995.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:43 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I would put Napoleon Kaufman in this mold as well, taken in the 1st round 2 years earlier in 1995.
I ******* loved that guy growing up.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
So you are saying that backs like Warrick Dunn lived and died with Dunn... You have yet to give any other back past or present that fits this extremely specific category besides Best.
Yeah... this is essentially what I was going to ask. You're implying that it used to be normal for teams to take tiny running backs with high picks. Who do you even have in mind, besides Warrick Dunn? If anything, he was something of an anomaly himself. And then you see Reggie Bush and Chris Johnson, both "thin" backs, taken in the first in the last few years. If there's a dynamic player there, teams take them. Percy Harvin, CJ Spiller... None of those guys are over 200 lbs. It's not that teams are avoiding drafting them, it's literally just that running backs tend to be heavier than that.

But fun fact - the 49ers drafted the 5'9" 170 lb Dexter Carter #25 in 1990 and he sucked.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 06:58 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How has no one mentioned Maurice Jones-Drew? That guy is 5'6 in high heels I know he was a second rounder. But he is proof that Dunn sized guys can be featured backs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
How has no one mentioned Maurice Jones-Drew? That guy is 5'6 in high heels I know he was a second rounder. But he is proof that Dunn sized guys can be featured backs.
Really? He easily has 30 pounds on Warrick. If not 40. I think there were reports of him being 215 or 220 at some point. I know I've heard him on NFLN and such talking about dropping weight over the course of his career.

Last edited by Caulibflower : 12-22-2011 at 07:03 PM.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote