Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2011, 03:53 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 49ers Gameday Thread: Week 16: 49ers at Seahawks

Week 16:
Saturday, December 24, 2011

San Francisco 49ers (11-3)
at
Seattle Seahawks (7-7)

Time: 1:15 pm pst

Man, such an awesome stadium. Our new one is nothing close to this. I'm intimidated. I hate playing there. I pretty much always book it as a loss. Not this year. We have to win this game.

There's a new member of my man crush Hall of Fame

Go here to watch the carnage from Monday night. Sorry, you have to watch a trailer for "War Horse", but it's totally worth it.

13 sacks. New 49er record. A Boss.

This game could be brutal to watch. That crowd could really rattle our offensive line. I hate that. In a way, this should be a much tougher game than the Steelers.

Guess who practiced on Thursday?

Do want. We need him back for this game.

Who's a bigger badass:

This

or this

You really can make a solid argument for both. Discuss.

We'll need to shut down this

None of this

And for the love of God, please, none of this

This guy needs more love

So good.

Then, there's always this

Lastly, looks like we won't see this

Or this

Or this

2 ******* kick returns!!!!! But, we still have this

Standings:

1. San Francisco 49ers (11-3)
2. Arizona Cardinals (7-7)
2. Seattle Seahawks (7-7)
4. St. Louis Rams (2-12)

Special Note:

Last edited by Borat : 12-23-2011 at 04:15 AM.
Old 12-23-2011, 09:07 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only Skittles I wanna see on Saturday...

Old 12-23-2011, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate when they play in Seattle. I swear, that stadium was build to maximize noise.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 12-23-2011, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The crowd noise is an issue but I want to see progression from our O-Line. Anthony Davis - this means you! No going Kwame on us and having 3+ false starts in one game. No excuses. That's why you practice this with the coaches pumping in noise, etc.

It'll be key to get an early lead and take the crowd out of the game as much as possible. If the Niners get off to a slow start, then the game becomes more difficult to win for them with each snap.

I'm calling at least 2 more unique plays (we haven't seen yet this year) being executed this week due to Harbaugh wanting to be aggressive and smack Carroll down again.

I have Lynch on 2 fantasy football finals teams this week and I'M BENCHING HIM because our front 7 is legit and the >100 yards & No Rush TDs streak will continue. Go Niners!

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 12-23-2011, 10:00 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I hate when they play in Seattle. I swear, that stadium was build to maximize noise.
It was and kudos for them for making sure it is. Biggest game of the year......even more so than Monday Night. 'Hawks defense will be the best we've faced sinced the Ravens. No one in the media shows them any love but they are very good. KJ Wright is a impressive rookie and Browner is quietly turning into a baller. Red Bryant is underated and on a whole, their guys just attack all game. This will be the offense's biggest test IMO. This is really like a playoff game. On the road, hostile enviroment, late in the year playing a team that is peaking at the right time. We better be ready....
Old 12-23-2011, 01:21 PM    (permalink
PhysicalwithanF
Rookie

PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.

This game is going to be our hardest test of the year IMO. Seattle is playing playoff caliber football right now, they have a young and physical D, the best safety duo in the league and other young talents like KJ Wright, Red Bryant, Browner, Richard Sherman etc..together with that crowd, a rainy cold weather prediction,..we are gonna have our hands full. I wish #52 was back for this game..
Old 12-23-2011, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it helps, whenever I've stayed home and watched the game on my computer we've won. All three times I've went out (twice to a bar and once to a friend's house for Thanksgiving on Saturday) we've lost. I'll definitely be glued to my seat at home Saturday.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 12-23-2011, 03:30 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
If it helps, whenever I've stayed home and watched the game on my computer we've won. All three times I've went out (twice to a bar and once to a friend's house for Thanksgiving on Saturday) we've lost. I'll definitely be glued to my seat at home Saturday.
Game over.
Old 12-23-2011, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
“They come to our place Christmas Eve, and we’re going to beat the hell out of ‘em,” McCloughan said of the 49ers to Michael Silver of Yahoo! Sports.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ll-out-of-him/

Old 12-23-2011, 04:30 PM    (permalink
Rabscuttle
Veteran

Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rabscuttle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Somebody is counting on this turning into a drinking game.
Old 12-24-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabscuttle View Post
Somebody is counting on this turning into a drinking game.
Hope not, cause we'll lose. Harbaugh will keep it all football I hope, but if it goes to drunken ***** slapping, they're screwed.

Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

Old 12-24-2011, 04:09 AM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

im nervous about this one, was confident about Pitt
Old 12-24-2011, 04:37 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
im nervous about this one, was confident about Pitt
The thing that really bugs me about this upcoming game is the most likely reality that we'll have yet another bad day converting third downs.

Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 09:04 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope they aren't foolish enough to play Willis. They should just shut him down until the playoffs. Grant has been solid, no need to risk him re-aggrevating that hamstring.
Old 12-24-2011, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I hope they aren't foolish enough to play Willis. They should just shut him down until the playoffs. Grant has been solid, no need to risk him re-aggrevating that hamstring.
Agreed. I'd love to see #52 out there but there's reason to risk him. I'd much rather see him in the playoffs. Grant has filled in as well as anyone on any team all year, making it that much easier of a situation. Plus they have #52+1 still roaming sideline to sideline making a boatload of tackles.

I really want them to neutralize 'catfish man' today. Damn he's ugly.

Old 12-24-2011, 12:01 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh wow, I thought that photo of that Seahawks fan was a fake. A Seahawks tattoo on his tooth??? WTF????

Oh well, the Skittles pic easily makes up for it. :p
Old 12-24-2011, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Nice angle by Dashon on that TD. Oh wait.

Old 12-24-2011, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Smith really needs to work on those throws on the sidelines when they go deep. He had Vernon for a touchdown if it was more accurate.

Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 04:38 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

49ers defense might give up their first game to a 100 yard rusher today. And maybe a touchdown. Lynch is running hard.

Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 04:48 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Whoa, Walker got his helmet popped off violently. Hope he is okay.

Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Another bad day on third downs. 1/4 so far. Alex had Vernon Davis open on a crossing route, but instead decided to take the sack. Really sick of this.

Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

49ers defense isn't showing up today. Alex and the offense is going to have to carry this team, which most likely means a loss. Oh well. I guess we'll have to settle for wild card weekend.

Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Stone hands is back.

Old 12-24-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
49ers defense isn't showing up today. Alex and the offense is going to have to carry this team, which most likely means a loss. Oh well. I guess we'll have to settle for wild card weekend.
Come on Ness. It's not even halftime yet. The score is 7-3. Just relax.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:58 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Another bad day on third downs. 1/4 so far. Alex had Vernon Davis open on a crossing route, but instead decided to take the sack. Really sick of this.
It's so tough being 11-3. No wonder other team's fans call us Whiners. Still got a whole 2nd half and we get the ball. Not even close to out of this game.
Closed Thread