Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 12-24-2011, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
It's so tough being 11-3. No wonder other team's fans call us Whiners. Still got a whole 2nd half and we get the ball. Not even close to out of this game.
I like putting teams away in the first half. Seven entire weeks without a first half touchdown. That's pathetic. This is why the talking heads and the national media doesn't take us seriously.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LMFAO at the 49ers on third down. What a bunch of FAIL.

Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I like putting teams away in the first half. Seven entire weeks without a first half touchdown. That's pathetic. This is why the talking heads and the national media doesn't take us seriously.
Who cares what the media and talking heads think? Let them concern themselves with Tim Tebow while we position ourselves. Also I don't think you are giving Seattle enough credit for the way they have played at home the last few weeks. Tough environment on short rest.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vernon was big time on that drive. Clutch catches by him. Nice to see SF come away with 7 instead of the usually 3.
Old 12-24-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? View Post
Who cares what the media and talking heads think? Let them concern themselves with Tim Tebow while we position ourselves. Also I don't think you are giving Seattle enough credit for the way they have played at home the last few weeks. Tough environment on short rest.
I'm what they call the town heckler. It's my job to have an asshole attitude on Sundays...and sometimes Saturday.

Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Terrible red zone play calling. I hate conservative play calling. YOU PLAY TO WIN THE GAME. HELLO!!!!

Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 06:34 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice win. Pretty sloppy, but a win is a win.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:36 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not very impressive. But winning in Seattle rarely is.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:37 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Check the sig.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:42 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

One win (or Saints loss) away from a 1st round bye. Minus the blocked punt thought SF dominated the 2nd half. The 3rd down run calls though made me want to pull my hair out.
Old 12-24-2011, 06:52 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought most of the players played well, but I think the playcalling was just way too conservative to pull away in this one.

Oline did a great job, they are really coming together.

Lynch was a lot better than he used to be, I was impressed.

Alex was owning in the second half (and if it wasn't for some drops and bad receiving plays, the first half as well), I'm disappointed we went so conservative in the redzone. It almost came back to bite us.

Braylon Edwards....yikes.

It's looking like receiver is going to be a high priority this offseason, and I hate making receivers a high priority.

Last edited by binary : 12-24-2011 at 06:55 PM.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:01 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't pretty but we just won in the most hostile enviroment in the league, with a highly motivated division rival, on 4 days rest. That's worth two wins in my book. My biggest concern is the injuries to J. Smith and Walker. I know J. Smith came back and played but I would hope they seriously consider sitting him next week. Anybody know the status of Walker?
Old 12-24-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Saints fans talking **** on their forum. I started a ruckus.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/we...2-seed-218076/

Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 07:02 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy we won. Disappointed Lynch scored a rushing TD and gained over 100 yards but I rather have the win so fair trade.

Braylon Edwards sucks period.

Hated the play-calling after the Crabtree reception inside the Seahawks 30. Three straight runs? Come on. I dont mind running on 3rd down as long as we passed on first down, second down or both but three straight running plays is crappy.

Even if we get the second seed, it wont matter because if we dont score TD's in the playoffs, we'll lose our first game and be eliminated.

WR SHOULD BE A PRIORITY. We need a deep threat receiver who can catch the ball and spread out the defense. We get a receiver like that in the off-season to start opposite Crabtree along with Davis, Walker, Williams and Morgan, we'll be better in the redzone and should score more TD's instead of FG's.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:04 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And I will second that Roman was downright awful with the play-calling.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:23 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any win in Seattle is huge. Like I said in original post, when I look at the schedule before the season I always consider at Seattle a loss. Huge win today with the bye at stake.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Delanie Walker may be out for the season:
Quote:
MaioccoCSN
Delanie Walker (jaw) was transported to hospital for evaluation. He is returning home with the 49ers. But future this season up in the air.
I wonder if they will bring up Konrad Reuland from the practice squad. I liked him during the preseason but I remember the knock on him was his blocking.
Old 12-24-2011, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

do we know what happened to Walker? all I heard was jaw-related injury

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 12-24-2011, 07:46 PM    (permalink
PhysicalwithanF
Rookie

PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.PhysicalwithanF could make a wolverine purr.

Heard Walker had a broken jaw..anyoe confirm this? either way it doesnt look good.

Brutal "win"..I think DWalk is done for the year, Kyle, JSmith, Brooks all dinged up. We need Atl to win so we can rest against the Rams.

On a lighter note:
Anthony Davis latest tweet: "ANother W..Merry Christmas..**** the Seahawks..Scott Mcloughan eat ****." HAHAHAHA
Old 12-24-2011, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

That's hilarious.

Quote:
Old 12-24-2011, 08:46 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

I dont know where Braylon Edwards head is but he might find himself inactive for the playoffs if he doesn't get his mind right. Williams will probably be out for the Rams game. Ginn is already hurt. We need him to step up. Crabs has elevated his game. Braylon NEEDS to step up. I we only have 3 healthy WRs now in Crabs, Edwards, and Swain. Hope K-10 is able to go next week but that hit looked vicious.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.binary is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup, it's really time for Braylon to step up.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary View Post
Yup, it's really time for Braylon to step up.
I'm not counting on anything out of him.

Old 12-24-2011, 09:21 PM    (permalink
binary
Veteran

He seems a lot slower, that's for sure.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:38 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Our WR's stink. Swain is a STer, Edwards doesn't have it this year, and Ginn is a returner only. None of these guys besides Crabs and Williams are even average. IMO it's our biggest need by far.

Also, i hope Atlanta wins on MNF. Get the bye and get Kaepernick some playing time in the 2nd half of the Rams game. I'm intrigued to see how he would do in extended regular season action.
Closed Thread