Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-19-2011, 10:47 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alright dudes, I need some serious help. My best friend and love interest is moving to the Left Coast next week. I've been helping her pack over the past couple days and seriously I've been about to lose it. She seriously is the most important person in my life and in a short time, I'm about to lose her. I really don't know what to do knowing I won't be able to see her everyday.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:49 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** it Fischy. Just move with her.
Old 12-19-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
**** it Fischy. Just move with her.
I can't leave my job, it's far too good for me.

I love her, and saying that, the time past since she made the decision to move has really been emotionally damaging. I've tried to make the most of it with her, but I feel like we could have done more.

Old 12-19-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
slightlyaraiderfan
All-NFLDC

slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.slightlyaraiderfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

does she know you're into her and is the feeling mutual?

if the answer is yes, follow her.

it's a romantic comedy waiting to happen.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

fisch come live with me. I hate my roommate.
Old 12-20-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
a comedy of errors

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:49 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
does she know you're into her and is the feeling mutual?

if the answer is yes, follow her.

Romantically, I never thought the feelings were mutual. If they were, with how long I've known her, we'd be dating already. However, she does care for me more than anyone I know.

I can't go out there, somehow I feel like that would be a terrible mistake. Stay the course, as it is maybe and see what its like with us separated, but it won't be the same. I'm going to miss her dearly. We have one big night together left on Friday. I bought a little gift and we're going out to eat. I'm going to take her to my favourite view of the city and show her what she'll be missing.

Old 12-20-2011, 09:01 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fischbowl View Post
Romantically, I never thought the feelings were mutual. If they were, with how long I've known her, we'd be dating already. However, she does care for me more than anyone I know.

I can't go out there, somehow I feel like that would be a terrible mistake. Stay the course, as it is maybe and see what its like with us separated, but it won't be the same. I'm going to miss her dearly. We have one big night together left on Friday. I bought a little gift and we're going out to eat. I'm going to take her to my favourite view of the city and show her what she'll be missing.
About time!

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 08:03 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Showing her your wiener?! NICE!
Old 12-21-2011, 12:21 AM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Showing her your wiener?! NICE!
Why is it so long....and black? My god.....

Old 12-21-2011, 08:37 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Why is it so long....and black? My god.....
"the dick transplant was successful, mr. fisch!"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:39 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been a while since I could contribute in here. lol. But yeah, I'm totally crushing on some girl at work. Lots of chemistry there. I know she likes me too, it's pretty obvious. We touch, hold hands, hug at damn near every passing. haha. I feel like I'm in middle school. Not only that, I'm the type of dude that gets love sick, like a teenage boy, as unmanly that is too admit. Sweet puppy love. HA.

There is one major problem, however...she's currently in this completely physical relationship, with one of my co-workers (different shift) and he's like 20 years older than her and I. But also a good friend of mine. She always says he's not her boyfriend. :/ It's a **** situatuon...I've been flirting with her like crazy, and vice versa, but at the same time...I'm being standoff-ish. She's not making any secret of things, however. She purposely tries to make me jealous all the time, by bringing him up. She def. likes to play games, but she really is a sweet girl.

It's just a really weird situation. On top of that, she's not the type of girl I usually go for at all. She's this super cute Asian girl, who smokes. haha. The smoking is a turn off, always has been...but there's something about her. I dont know what it is.

Not looking for advice, I have it under control. lol. Just sharing.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-26-2011 at 12:45 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 01:50 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So she's banging a middle-aged co-worker of yours? wtf?
Old 12-26-2011, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I second this

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah....that's why it's kind of a **** situation. lol. Freaks me out a little. They started this thing about a month ago.

Also, she happens to live with a former boyfriend, who tells everyone that she is his girlfriend still. HA. It's a completely ****** deal.

So many bad warning signs and red flags on this one, but for whatever reason I'm still into her. We'll see what happens...I've def. been real hesitant on this one. This whole thing with the 40+ year old dude, is just a little much.

We'll see what happens...I'm just riding this out for now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-26-2011 at 02:07 PM.
Old 12-26-2011, 02:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Geez, MOTH, i hope you know what you're doing, cause it ain't gonna end well. Especially not if you're catching the feelings part of her. One dude gets to rail her, another dude actually lives with her (and wouldn't be surprised if he occasionally gets it too) and you're the one that gets the feelings yet none of the other perks? Not a good idea.
Old 12-26-2011, 02:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Geez, MOTH, i hope you know what you're doing, cause it ain't gonna end well. Especially not if you're catching the feelings part of her. One dude gets to rail her, another dude actually lives with her (and wouldn't be surprised if he occasionally gets it too) and you're the one that gets the feelings yet none of the other perks? Not a good idea.
Oh I know...normally I'm the one giving advice. This is def. the most complicated thing I've come across relationship wise. I'm sure I'll get frustrated before long and just ask straight out, what the whole situation is.

My blind pup love, could be blinding me from a lot of things right now. It happens. I think it's hilarious and sad at the same time. I'm normally very level headed about these things, but sometimes something just gets you. ******* A.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-26-2011 at 02:12 PM.
Old 12-26-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Alls i know is, if she was really interested in you, she'd be banging you and not your 40some year old co-worker and her ex-boyfriend whom she still lives with. Don't let her use you as emotional entertainment, since that's obviously lacking from the other two guys she's involved with.
Old 12-26-2011, 02:19 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

These things run through my mind all the time...I'll figure it out, dont worry. Dont even know if I could trust her, if I ever did start dating her, either. Again...soooooooo many red flags here. Maybe it will pass. haha. Doubtful, but maybe.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-26-2011, 02:25 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Alls i know is, if she was really interested in you, she'd be banging you and not your 40some year old co-worker and her ex-boyfriend whom she still lives with. Don't let her use you as emotional entertainment, since that's obviously lacking from the other two guys she's involved with.
This, this and more this. Trust me, I've been there as well. I'd be willing to bet alot of people have. I understand that sometimes a connection is hard to deny, but Metsox speaks the truth. When it's all boiled down, if she wanted to be with you, she would be. Don't let yourself get strung along while she keeps you on the backburner in case she can't turn things around with this other guy.

Of course, I'm embittered. So maybe don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
A Perfect Score is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:50 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I honestly do believe she would break it off with the 40 year old, if I asked her out. I just have no idea what is going on there, with the living with the ex-boyfriend. lol. End one problem, another one persists.

I'll keep you guys posted. haha. Like I said, I'm normally very level headed, this is a bit of a cluster ****, with minimal percentage of actual success. While I do like the girl, I'm not oblivious to all the other ****. I dont honestly think it will end well, either....but I really do feel a real connection. And I'm not normally wrong in these situations.

Just one of those things...tons of girls out there, but all my focus is on one at the moment.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-26-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I second this
As if you can no longer "lay pipe" once you get middle aged.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 05:48 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Super cute Asian girl? Domestically raised? Or international?

In any case, I agree with what a couple of the other posters have just stated. Perhaps you should start looking elsewhere. Or rather, at least file her away, and if something comes up later you can bounce back and see what's going on. But she's potentially screwing two other guys every other day from what I've read. Just seems like too big of a mess to get involved.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 12-29-2011 at 05:52 AM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:14 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a single guy i think this sums up where I'm at now and pretty much every single guy for that matter.

Old 12-29-2011, 08:06 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a terrible idea MOTH.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote