Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Green Bay Packers Team Forum

Green Bay Packers Team Forum Discuss the Cheeseheads

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-26-2011, 04:50 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"The best defense is a good offense"; this is the story of the 2011 Green Bay Packers. They can be run on but in all but one game this season the offense has put up enough points to take the opposition out of their gameplan.

I agree that it is unrealistic to expect someone to come out of nowhere (So'oto/Lattimore) to rescue the pass rush at this point. I liked that they got snaps, as to me that shows that Capers is getting fed up with the play he's getting out of Walden/Zombo. Perhaps this will mean they'll finally address this position in the offseason.

I severely underestimated the importance of Ryan Pickett. The DL wasn't great before, but these last two games without him have been atrocious. We need him for his run D and to help limit Raji's snaps.

I was supportive of the Hawk extension at the time but again I have to agree that it is looking like last season was more an aberration than him turning the corner. Francois/Smith should be pushing him for snaps, but I doubt the coaches will do it.

This is the result of relying on UDFA or street FAs at OLB and putting all the DE eggs in the Neal basket. Who knows if he was healthy maybe it is a different story, but the depth behind him was obviously misjudged. Waiting until the 7th round to draft a defensive lineman and completely ignoring OLB has proven to be a mistake.