Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 12-29-2011, 10:09 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it's a trap, MOTH!

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:45 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Worst. Idea. Ever.
Bone her if you'd like... but nothing more.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:10 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Runnnnnnnnnnnnn

fwiw i had a thing with a slutty asian. one of the hottest girls i know, maybe the. mistake came with the emotional part... no matter if you click, having feelings for a slutty girl is no bueno. and you're not even hitting it.

Next Up: 2012

Last edited by BamaFalcon59 : 12-29-2011 at 12:13 PM.
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:52 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lay the pipe and gtfo

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:03 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Super cute Asian girl? Domestically raised? Or international?

In any case, I agree with what a couple of the other posters have just stated. Perhaps you should start looking elsewhere. Or rather, at least file her away, and if something comes up later you can bounce back and see what's going on. But she's potentially screwing two other guys every other day from what I've read. Just seems like too big of a mess to get involved.
She was adopted and raised here.

As for an update...it's progressing, actually. There are still red flags out the ass, though. hahaha. I'm setting myself for failure here. We talked for a few hours yesterday, she knows for sure that I like her now.

I think I'm too deep into this potential trap. lol. I think this whole thing is hilarious, though. I have a pretty boring life...so I'll welcome this very weird situation.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:15 PM    (permalink
G-Mac
Rookie

G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

She sounds attention-craving. Somebody who adapts to the environment that she's in. She probably says all the right things to all three of you. She probably tells the guy she lives with that they are together, yet tells every other guy that crushes on her that they're not and he's just a friend. She probably makes the mid-aged dude she's banging feel like he's the medallion of her life and says everything he wants to hear, but tells everybody else it's just a rare hookup.

Sounds like you're developing some feelings for her, but it only gets worse from here. i wouldn't even bang her because the feelings will come harder and when you find out the inevitable (you're just "another guy") it's going to crush you.

Just my two pennies.
G-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:25 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're not really asking for advice so I guess you aren't planning to listen to all the people telling you this is a terrible idea.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well...as long as he is aware this will probably not end well... all we can do is have faith in our little MOTH

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:43 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
She was adopted and raised here.

As for an update...it's progressing, actually. There are still red flags out the ass, though. hahaha. I'm setting myself for failure here. We talked for a few hours yesterday, she knows for sure that I like her now.

I think I'm too deep into this potential trap. lol. I think this whole thing is hilarious, though. I have a pretty boring life...so I'll welcome this very weird situation.
Well good luck whatever happens. Like I said, I'd probably have a nonchalant attitude about it and probably do less chasing and file her away in case she comes on to me...in the meantime setting my sights towards other women.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 02:13 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Been a while since I could contribute in here. lol. But yeah, I'm totally crushing on some girl at work. Lots of chemistry there. I know she likes me too, it's pretty obvious. We touch, hold hands, hug at damn near every passing. haha. I feel like I'm in middle school. Not only that, I'm the type of dude that gets love sick, like a teenage boy, as unmanly that is too admit. Sweet puppy love. HA.

There is one major problem, however...she's currently in this completely physical relationship, with one of my co-workers (different shift) and he's like 20 years older than her and I. But also a good friend of mine. She always says he's not her boyfriend. :/ It's a **** situatuon...I've been flirting with her like crazy, and vice versa, but at the same time...I'm being standoff-ish. She's not making any secret of things, however. She purposely tries to make me jealous all the time, by bringing him up. She def. likes to play games, but she really is a sweet girl.

It's just a really weird situation. On top of that, she's not the type of girl I usually go for at all. She's this super cute Asian girl, who smokes. haha. The smoking is a turn off, always has been...but there's something about her. I dont know what it is.

Not looking for advice, I have it under control. lol. Just sharing.
I promise I'm not trying to sound like a dick, just giving some honest advice that I've learned and taken to heart. This girl has red flags up the ass, dude.

But this isn't about her, this is about you and if the bolded part is a regular occurrence for you, then there's something deeper going on.

I'm not trying to tell you how you feel about her, but I've heard the "there's something about her, I don't know what it is" remix a million times. You're idealizing, and that's never good, and it's even worse when you idealize damaged goods.

However, we are subconsciously attracted to things we see about ourselves in others, which is why I said you need to explore why you like her and why you fall into teenage puppy love with girls. The puppy love thing sounds like it's not a big deal, but like I said, if it's a repeated occurrence for you, then there's an idealization problem somewhere.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. Yup, not asking for advice...I've been around the block. I know all the tricks, and what not. Just riding it out, I could use some excitement.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 12-29-2011, 03:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I promise I'm not trying to sound like a dick, just giving some honest advice that I've learned and taken to heart. This girl has red flags up the ass, dude.

But this isn't about her, this is about you and if the bolded part is a regular occurrence for you, then there's something deeper going on.

I'm not trying to tell you how you feel about her, but I've heard the "there's something about her, I don't know what it is" remix a million times. You're idealizing, and that's never good, and it's even worse when you idealize damaged goods.

However, we are subconsciously attracted to things we see about ourselves in others, which is why I said you need to explore why you like her and why you fall into teenage puppy love with girls. The puppy love thing sounds like it's not a big deal, but like I said, if it's a repeated occurrence for you, then there's an idealization problem somewhere.
It's not a repeated occurence. lol. I'm a relationships type of person, and I can be pretty damn picky. When it comes on, it's tough to shake, however. I've weighed everything...I'm aware of the red flags and of her immaturity. Just gonna wait it out a bit. While there is that love sick feeling that creeps in strong sometimes, the actual thrill of this whole thing, has livened up my attitude as of late. I havent been in a relationship in like 8 months, it's always interesting when these things pop up. lol. Dont worry about me, gentlemen.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 12-29-2011 at 03:44 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It's not a repeated occurence. lol. I'm a relationships type of person, and I can be pretty damn picky. When it comes on, it's tough to shake, however. I've weighed everything...I'm aware of the red flags and of her immaturity. Just gonna wait it out a bit. While there is that love sick feeling that creeps in strong sometimes, the actual thrill of this whole thing, has livened up my attitude as of late. I havent been in a relationship in like 8 months, it's always interesting when these things pop up. lol. Dont worry about me, gentlemen.
I can relate, I'm very similar. I'm also a relationships type person, but damn being single for the past 2 years has really had its up and downs haha

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:21 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I just ended things with a cougar (8 years older then me). We had nothing in common and all it would have just been was a sexual thing and I'm looking for something more serious at this stage in my life. There is another girl I've been dating that i see a real future with and I didnt wanna do anything to screw that up. Still i'm gonna miss her massive tits even though something says she will still send me messages.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:36 PM    (permalink
G-Mac
Rookie

G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.G-Mac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you were banging the cougar on the side?
G-Mac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 04:51 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Mac View Post
So you were banging the cougar on the side?
Not got that far, but thats just bc the few times we meet was at a local park. Somehow I still ended up on 2nd base. I figured it beat anything else I could do on my lunch break.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:52 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You should have just whipped it out, georgiafan.
Old 12-29-2011, 04:56 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
You should have just whipped it out, georgiafan.
lol that did cross my mind, but It was a park where there is always people around. I'm sure when I'm laying in my bed tonight I may 2nd guess myself. Bc its hard to turn down someone who only wants you for sex espically when she is a DD. I knew something was up when all the pics she sent me was of her in a bikini lol.
Old 12-29-2011, 05:00 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why don't you just hit it, if that's all she wants? It won't interfere at all with anything else and you get laid while you're at it. Everyone wins!
Old 12-29-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Why don't you just hit it, if that's all she wants? It won't interfere at all with anything else and you get laid while you're at it. Everyone wins!
The real reason is bc I'm still a virgin and I dont wanna lose it some trashy 38 year old. We could still have lots of fun but I don't know. She was also sending me way to many messages and wanted to talk 24/7.
Old 12-30-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

post pics georgiafan
Old 12-30-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
The real reason is bc I'm still a virgin and I dont wanna lose it some trashy 38 year old. We could still have lots of fun but I don't know. She was also sending me way to many messages and wanted to talk 24/7.
Is there a reason you're 30 and still a virgin? Go smash that dude.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he said in a few posts back he is religious.
Old 12-31-2011, 12:45 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

30... woah.

And I just went out to dinner with this girl last night who I have been trying to go out with for two years.

UGH!

Feels good man.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
I think he said in a few posts back he is religious.
yep this is correct