Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-03-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrew Bynum is a monster. I hope he stays healthy.

On the Rockets front, at least theyre fun to watch!

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Johnson is better than Webber was, but I do see your point. Thing is though, Orlando has to make a statement and I think they bite on a Johnson trade. He is a great teammate for Dwight style wise and they absolutely have to do something.

If not, I amnesty Johnson. Absolutely. My ideal layout as Hawks GM would be trade Johnson for expiring, trade Josh Smith for expiring and something of value (young player/1st rounder), and amnesty Marvin Williams.

Then, of course, the Hawks totally suck, are in line for a top 5 pick in a great draft and can extend max offers to both D Will and Dwight. It's an outside shot, but Atlanta is a decent market and the prospects of trotting out D Will--???---Harrison Barnes---Al Horford---Dwight has to be tempting for them. Right? Well, probably not, but I like to live in a fantasy world when playing NBA GM.

No way in hell Joe Johnson is better than Chris Webber was. Webber was one of the most talented and well rounded PF's of the last 20 years, and Joe Johnson is somewhere within the 5-10 range of SG's right now.

Last edited by yo123 : 01-03-2012 at 11:10 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Johnson is better than Webber was, but I do see your point. Thing is though, Orlando has to make a statement and I think they bite on a Johnson trade. He is a great teammate for Dwight style wise and they absolutely have to do something.

If not, I amnesty Johnson. Absolutely. My ideal layout as Hawks GM would be trade Johnson for expiring, trade Josh Smith for expiring and something of value (young player/1st rounder), and amnesty Marvin Williams.

Then, of course, the Hawks totally suck, are in line for a top 5 pick in a great draft and can extend max offers to both D Will and Dwight. It's an outside shot, but Atlanta is a decent market and the prospects of trotting out D Will--???---Harrison Barnes---Al Horford---Dwight has to be tempting for them. Right? Well, probably not, but I like to live in a fantasy world when playing NBA GM.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

14 pts 17 boards for Bynum with a couple mins left in the 3rd. Playing like he doesnt wanna get traded lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:11 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
No way in hell Joe Johnson is better than Chris Webber was. Webber was one of the most talented and well rounded PF's of the last 20 years, and Joe Johnson is somewhere within the 5-10 range of SG's right now.
Not when he got traded.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:13 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rob is talking about Webber towards the end of his career not his prime.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Johnson isn't close to the same player he was 3 years ago either, so it's not really much of a difference.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-03-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Joe Johnson is too busy thinking about his unnecessarily large truck.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Rob is talking about Webber towards the end of his career not his prime.
Exactly. 04-05 Webber is about as good as current Joe Johnson. Obviously Weber is the much, much, much better basketball player overall.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:22 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well ****, Courtney Lee goes down on a non contact injury like he was shot by a sniper. Looks like achilles. Would be shocked if hes not done for the year.

Not that we were doing anywhere regardless, but the Rockets injury bug strikes again.

Edit: Apparently its the calf.

Last edited by comahan : 01-03-2012 at 11:29 PM.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:30 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always liked C-Lee. Damn shame to hear about him going down with an injury. In other Rockets news - I love Kyle Lowery's game.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 11:32 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

Yea Lowry is a total stud. He's gonna go overlooked because of the overall quality of PGs around the league nowadays, but Lowry is awesome.

Old 01-03-2012, 11:43 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

I like Lowry a lot as well.

Kobe is feelin it.

Quote:
Old 01-03-2012, 11:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

20/20 game for Bynum...thats awesome

Quote:
Old 01-03-2012, 11:51 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

22 Pts, 9 Reb, 9 Ast for Kyle Lowry in a losing effort. Kobe and Bynum domination!

Old 01-04-2012, 02:42 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hornets/Grizzlies/76ers agree on 3 team deal. Marreese Speights to the Grizzlies, Xavier Henry to the Hornets, 2 2nd rounders to the 76ers

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/74...rleans-hornets

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Hornets/Grizzlies/76ers agree on 3 team deal. Marreese Speights to the Grizzlies, Xavier Henry to the Hornets, 2 2nd rounders to the 76ers

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/74...rleans-hornets
Ahhh Xaiver Henry..how I loved you tremendously in MOTH's NBA2K11 simulation..
Old 01-04-2012, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The wizards are so bad it isnt even funny. It even seems John Wall regressed this year.
Old 01-04-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
The wizards are so bad it isnt even funny. It even seems John Wall regressed this year.
Well the players around him suck ass, so until he gets surrounded with better talent hes pretty much screwed.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ricky Rubio does many things that I enjoy.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Ricky Rubio does many things that I enjoy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-04-2012, 07:18 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BJ Mullens is an ugly bastard.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Well the players around him suck ass, so until he gets surrounded with better talent hes pretty much screwed.
it seems his shooting and FG% are getting worse. I wonder if us making a play at cousins would be a good move in an attempt to get something going for us.

Right now all I can hope for is Drummond or Davis in the draft. Obviously if we did make a trade for Cousins and still kept our first round pick we would use that for a shooting guard like Jermey Lamb

Wall-Lamb-Vesley/Singleton-Cousins-McGee is a young and talented bunch.
Old 01-04-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darko and Wesley Johnson ******* suck.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
How long before you admit you're wrong?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote