Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 01-05-2012, 03:04 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by norcalgsr View Post
No way he's a top 10 pick unless he runs a 4.3, 48in vertical, and 11ft broad jump.
You never know how teams will stack their boards. Hell, Ted Ginn went 9th, right?
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
RWills
Veteran

RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RWills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
You never know how teams will stack their boards. Hell, Ted Ginn went 9th, right?
Lee Evans
Troy Williamson

natural speed helps a WR, I can see a team like Jax make that pick...they don't care what other boards are, this is the same guy who grabbed Alualu and everyone was scratching their heads. We know Smith likes to draft seniors and have a clean background so you can take Blackmon and Floyd out of the equation.

Wright has a chance to move up between Sr bowl and combine
3. TE - Ben Koyak - Notre Dame
4. LB - AJ Johnson - Tennessee
5. DE - Anthony Chickillo - Miami
6. WR - Tyler Lockett - Kansas State
7. TE - Clive Walford - Miami
RWills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 11:43 AM    (permalink
lod01
Veteran

lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.lod01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
You also have to look at what the top teams are doing. In the NFC, other than SF, they are offensive powerhouses. I would expect some GM in the top part of the draft to think he needs someone like Wright to pair with his QB. It is the copycat league.
lod01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWills View Post
Lee Evans
Troy Williamson

natural speed helps a WR, I can see a team like Jax make that pick...they don't care what other boards are, this is the same guy who grabbed Alualu and everyone was scratching their heads. We know Smith likes to draft seniors and have a clean background so you can take Blackmon and Floyd out of the equation.

Wright has a chance to move up between Sr bowl and combine
This is EXACTLY what I'm hoping for.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Brown Leader
Pro Bowler

Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brown Leader is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone else thinking Wright might move ahead of Blackmon after the combine? I don't recall the link but I read about a scout calling Wright, "a bigger version of Steve Smith". Well now.

..yes, this sig is a little embarrassing right now
Quote:
Originally Posted by borg9 View Post
Are you not entertained? Is this not why you are here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBess View Post
....ask Brandon Weeden.
Pre-Draft 2014 Mock *FULL DRAFT*
Brown Leader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:48 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would be sick if Cleveland could land Griffin and him, that is all.
Old 02-20-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
GaMeTiMe
Veteran

GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GaMeTiMe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Leader View Post
Anyone else thinking Wright might move ahead of Blackmon after the combine? I don't recall the link but I read about a scout calling Wright, "a bigger version of Steve Smith". Well now.
I honestly think it's a foregone conclusion at this point and even if Wright runs a .01 better 40 than Blackmon he will probably at least be considered neck-and-neck. I think a lot of us expect Wright to time faster and are pretty much just waiting to appoint him the #1 receiver in the class whether we admit it or not, or if we haven't already. Floyd also has a good chance to be even with Blackmon (but not quite with Wright, at their ceilings IMO) when it's all said and done, if he shows up 100% we'll probably be talking about the top-3 at WR and where they'll go in the top-15, maybe even top-12. A lot of people have Floyd in that 16-20 range right now..

Last edited by GaMeTiMe : 02-20-2012 at 09:08 PM.
GaMeTiMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:56 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I rotate almost daily on who I like better.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:44 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I rotate almost daily on who I like better.
Yeah I'm in a similar boat but have a slight lean towards Kendall at the moment. Both guys have about a tenth of a forty range - Blackmon (4.45-4.55) and Kendall (4.45-4.35). I'd be lying if I said their forties won't influence me one way or the other.
Old 02-21-2012, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I expect them to be at opposite extremes of that spectrum. Blackmon plays plenty fast enough, but I don't feel like he's going to have track speed. Wright, on the other hand, I think is legitimately one of the fastest guys in college football; he just keeps gaining speed.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMeTiMe View Post
I honestly think it's a foregone conclusion at this point and even if Wright runs a .01 better 40 than Blackmon he will probably at least be considered neck-and-neck. I think a lot of us expect Wright to time faster and are pretty much just waiting to appoint him the #1 receiver in the class whether we admit it or not, or if we haven't already. Floyd also has a good chance to be even with Blackmon (but not quite with Wright, at their ceilings IMO) when it's all said and done, if he shows up 100% we'll probably be talking about the top-3 at WR and where they'll go in the top-15, maybe even top-12. A lot of people have Floyd in that 16-20 range right now..
I have both Wright and Floyd ahead of Blackmon in my personal rankings and in my last mock had Kendall Wright taken above Blackmon.

Wright is going to blow up the combine. He is at very worst 4.40 IMO but will probably be in the 4.3s and plays just as fast on the field. Blackmon plays fast enough on the field but nothing he does strikes me as "special".

Floyd isn't going to go ahead of Blackmon based on off the field issues and interviews will be huge for him. But as a player I like him more than Blackmon.

As for Kendall Wright comparison;

I think he is a cross between Mike Wallace, Desean Jackson and Santonio Holmes

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't think there's any rational reason to have Wright rated higher than Blackmon at this point. Blackmon has produced at a very high level for the past two seasons right now, often against double coverage. He has the strength to break tackles in the NFL and sufficient speed to make big plays. I think the bust risk is significantly lower for Blackmon than Wright. Wright does have insane upside, but I think there are some flaws to his game that will need to be corrected. Blackmon is much more developed as a route runner and displays much stronger hands than Wright.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
4U2NV
Hall of Famer
Pro Bowler

4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.4U2NV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is becoming crazy. The Kendall Wright hypetrain is out of control. I think he's a great prospect but I think people are seriously underrating Blackmon by saying that Wright is the better prospect. Why? Because he can run a bit faster? Blackmon may be slower but he's a vastly superior physical player than Wright is which is just as important a trait to possess at that position. The Steve Smith comparisons are mind-boggling because Wright isn't as physical as Smith was/is in his prime. Yes he's capable of taking the top off a Defence and can be lineup anywhere on the field, but Blackmon is still a very good prospect that has the size, work ethic, talent and track record to be the class of the WRs this year. If you want to debate his worth as a top 10 pick that's one thing, but to say that he's behind Wright is wrong IMO.
4U2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:39 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

at 5'10 190, I think he can add more weight get to 200. 205. He can be more thicker.

My only fear is that he produce like crazy this year, but what happened last year?

Good thing his avg was always above 11.
Old 02-21-2012, 07:45 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys can not be serious about Wright over Blackmon?

So what if he runs the 40 faster than Blackmon in shorts. There is no denying Blackmon's talent on the field is better than Wright. He might not offer elite speed, but everything else Blackmon takes the cake.

Combine numbers should be used just to back up the evidence on game tape already. But both have different game.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After watching those youtube clips, I kind of see a young Torry Holt in him.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:50 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's kind of like asking if you'd rather have Mike Wallace or Hakeem Nicks. Their value to teams is going to depend on what those teams have already. It's not like you can just pick one and then declare everyone else an idiot if they prefer the other. Clearly different playing styles, and when comparing prime apples to prime oranges your preference generally is based off of what you've already got in the salad.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:43 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see both going top 12-15.

I don't think he will, but if Wright managed to run a sub 4.35 at 190-195# and has measurables that make scouts think he's just a 'short' WR instead of small, I can see him challenging Blackmon for draft position.

On ESPN's Sports Science, they noted Blackmon's 31 inch vert when breaking down his catch radius. I know he was wearing pads and his vert jump wasn't tested under ideal conditions, but if he puts up a similar number at the combine along with a pedestrian 40, I don't see why it's hard to believe that Kendall Wright could be drafted ahead of him.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4U2NV View Post
This is becoming crazy. The Kendall Wright hypetrain is out of control. I think he's a great prospect but I think people are seriously underrating Blackmon by saying that Wright is the better prospect. Why? Because he can run a bit faster? Blackmon may be slower but he's a vastly superior physical player than Wright is which is just as important a trait to possess at that position. The Steve Smith comparisons are mind-boggling because Wright isn't as physical as Smith was/is in his prime. Yes he's capable of taking the top off a Defence and can be lineup anywhere on the field, but Blackmon is still a very good prospect that has the size, work ethic, talent and track record to be the class of the WRs this year. If you want to debate his worth as a top 10 pick that's one thing, but to say that he's behind Wright is wrong IMO.
Agree with everything here.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I can see both going top 12-15.

I don't think he will, but if Wright managed to run a sub 4.35 at 190-195# and has measurables that make scouts think he's just a 'short' WR instead of small, I can see him challenging Blackmon for draft position.

On ESPN's Sports Science, they noted Blackmon's 31 inch vert when breaking down his catch radius. I know he was wearing pads and his vert jump wasn't tested under ideal conditions, but if he puts up a similar number at the combine along with a pedestrian 40, I don't see why it's hard to believe that Kendall Wright could be drafted ahead of him.
they also noted that he has a higher catching radius the Plax.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People are so obsessed with measurables it's disgusting. Why don't we just put players forty times vertical jumps and muscle mass into a computer and simulate the games instead of just playing them at this point, because ability playing the game seemingly has no impact on about half of peoples opinions these days.
Old 02-21-2012, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
People are so obsessed with measurables it's disgusting. Why don't we just put players forty times vertical jumps and muscle mass into a computer and simulate the games instead of just playing them at this point, because ability playing the game seemingly has no impact on about half of peoples opinions these days.
This is a good idea. It would cut down on injuries, too. +rep
Old 02-21-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden View Post
i think its more of a backup to what they see on film. If you see a guy blazing by everyone on game, you time him you get something. When he runs in shorts he runs something you expect. Now the opposite side, you have a guy on film looking good, but not a burner, he comes in and kills the 40, now you wonder what the hell?

Most scouts, GM, coaches, just use it for a simple tool, some don't. It might help in rankings say you have 2 similar WRs ranked about the same, the numbers might help a bit and ranking 1 over the other. Where else are you going to get everyone to execute events with same circumstances.

Everyone is expecting the players to do good, they have had 2 months to perfect the drills and get in shape. This is not like when the combine came out and everyone did it raw. If you come there out of shape the red flags go up.

Pro day is another tool like the combine. Qb have rehearsed all the throws with their ideal WRs. If they have bad or poor throws, that raises some flags.
Old 02-21-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

My whole point is that Blackmon is a gamer, he's a baller, he's a play maker, and a shot caller.

Er...

I'm saying he's good and you shouldn't really need the combine to see that. Obviously it would be nice if he put up freakish numbers, but who cares? Look at Jerry Rice, never had the best speed jumping ability or strength but he knew how to play.
Old 02-22-2012, 12:15 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

IMO Kendall Wright was the best WR in the Big 12 last season. No he didn't produce for three years at this level, but neither did RGIII.

I haven't studied his play enough to pick out his weaknesses, but I do have a good feel for those things he's does well. Maybe Blackmon has looked better for a longer period of time in college, but Wright looks like an impact player early on in his pro career, like Torrey Smith for the Ravens.

People act like it's crazy talk for Wright to go before Blackmon.