Your top Head Coahing Options?
Your guys' top head coaching options? make them realistic, I think everyone can agree the likelihood of us getting a Gruden or Cowher is about the same as me getting a date with Kristen Bell.
1. Chris Peterson, Head Coach; Boise State
- Peterson was a hot comodity a few years ago when Boise first enjoyed the National spotlight but he made it known rather quickly that he was committed to the Boise State program and wasn't looking to leave. Now being 4 or 5 years later and Boise continueing to get screwed by the BCS, maybe this is the time for Coach Peterson to look for bigger and better things. Already been a rumor that he was interested in one opening earlier in the year, forgot what school it was, I remember it was a BCS school though. I think he would be a great higher.
2. Andy Reid, Head Coach; Philadelphia Eagles
- While this is probably unlikely, it's not that far out of the realm of possibility. I fully expect Reid to get fired at seasons end, the only thing I wonder is if Andy Reid wants to take some time off or not, watching him in Philadelphia he looks burnt out, change of scenery and some time off could do him some good. Heck of a coach though.
3. Mike McCoy, Offensive Coordinator; Denver Broncos
- Not to many people know the name and I'm not even sure if he is head coaching material but he's had a lot of success with Quarterbacks and knows how to speak that language. Helped mold Jake Delhomme into a pro bowl Quarterback, same with Kyle Orton and now looks to be prett successful into developing Tim Tebow. And yes I know Tebow isn't great, but I feel like he's improving.