Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Minnesota Vikings Team Forum

Minnesota Vikings Team Forum Discuss the Vikings

Old 01-15-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would be happy to keep Pagac, he's been a good LB coach. But I would be very disappointed with Mike Singeltary as DC.
Crazy_Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 11:40 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So who else kind of wishes the team would move to LA so that we could all have an excuse to pick a new team to support?

Honestly... it's tough being a Vikes fan, we just seem to make mistake after mistake. We are that team that make those competent GMs and coaches look great because we make everything look difficult.

Fuuuuuuuu!

Yes... this is related to the fact that we are even giving Singletary a thought as our DC, we need someone who can develop a scheme to cover for the fact that we have no secondary, sure it's probably not possible but I'm pretty damn sure that if it is possible that Singletary is absolutely not the guy who will work it out.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys Packers lost, this is cause for celebration. Or just to momentarily deflect how overwhelmingly inefficient our franchise is as a whole. Either or.
BuckNaked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 04:42 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eltwentyone View Post
I would trade allen for a first round pick, we are going in full rebuild mode, Ballard can play in a 3-4 too, I rather have Everson griffin>Brian robinson in playtime,

we are coaching teh senior bowl yet we got no staff this sucks
You better get more than one 1st for Jared ******* Allen. Never trading him.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckNaked is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
You better get more than one 1st for Jared ******* Allen. Never trading him.
If we traded Jared Allen I'd boycott the Vikings.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
BuckNaked
All-NFLDC

So I guess we're gonna keep rolling with the Tampa 2 then...
Old 01-18-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

boo.....................

what makes you say that?
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crazy_Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
boo.....................

what makes you say that?
I would guess because the Vikes have offered the DC job to the colts DB coach.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sure seems like Frazier's doing everything he can to hold onto the cover 2 for as long as possible.

In semi related news, the Vikings hired Brendan Daly to be the DL Coach. Daly was the Vikings assistant DL coach from 2006-2008, before he left to coach the Rams DL with Spags.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
marshallb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vikings also announced that Alan Williams accepted the offer to be the defensive coordinator. Link from Vikings website

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh yay... more tampa 2 awfulness, that's just awesome.

The Daly hire is alright with me, our DL was awesome with him and St Louis was reasonable in that area(it was everything else they stunk at).

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:23 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Vikings signed CFL's hardest hitter, linebacker Solomon Elimimian

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 01-26-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
VikesWookie
Rookie

VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we're the stepping ground for a couple of cfl'ers already... Arceneux (sp?) and Onotalu.
VikesWookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, Pelissaro does a lot of work.

http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/2...rce=feedburner

Good write up/grades for Vikings 2011 offensive players.
Old 02-02-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
VikesWookie
Rookie

VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VikesWookie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hoped he would've had a write up grading the coaching effort.
VikesWookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:35 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

that could be part 3 in the 3 part series
Old 02-03-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Can Vikings find No. 1 receiver in free agency?

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...138594114.html

I'm open to the idea of drafting Blackmon, but not at #3, and really we have greater needs (OT) that we may not be able to justify using a 1st round pick on the WR position.

My number one FA receiver for the Vikes to go out & get would be Dwayne Bowe. The kid is a beast. He's not the fastest guy out there, but he catches practically everything & is the kind of big-bodied guy we need for a #1 receiver in the WCO.

I want Desean Jackson to be my #1 choice, but he would probably demand too much $ & seems like the kind of guy who's play will start to deteriorate once he gets the big $ contract. Jackson & Harvin on the field together would be pretty sweet though.

Vincent Jackson would be my #3 choice followed by Stevie Johnson.

Colston would be great consolation prize, but his injury history concerns me.

I think that Garcon is a good #2, but look how his production dropped without Manning & we need a #1. Wayne is getting too old and his production has been slipping the last few years.

I want nothing to do with Doucet, Robinson, or Lloyd.

The problem will really be that several of these guys will not even be able to hit the free agent market. Then the Vikes will have to fight over the scraps.

I will be pissed if the Vikings settle for another 3rd tier (at best) Wr FA signing.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Can Vikings find No. 1 receiver in free agency?

http://www.startribune.com/sports/vi...138594114.html

I'm open to the idea of drafting Blackmon, but not at #3, and really we have greater needs (OT) that we may not be able to justify using a 1st round pick on the WR position.

My number one FA receiver for the Vikes to go out & get would be Dwayne Bowe. The kid is a beast. He's not the fastest guy out there, but he catches practically everything & is the kind of big-bodied guy we need for a #1 receiver in the WCO.

I want Desean Jackson to be my #1 choice, but he would probably demand too much $ & seems like the kind of guy who's play will start to deteriorate once he gets the big $ contract. Jackson & Harvin on the field together would be pretty sweet though.

Vincent Jackson would be my #3 choice followed by Stevie Johnson.

Colston would be great consolation prize, but his injury history concerns me.

I think that Garcon is a good #2, but look how his production dropped without Manning & we need a #1. Wayne is getting too old and his production has been slipping the last few years.

I want nothing to do with Doucet, Robinson, or Lloyd.

The problem will really be that several of these guys will not even be able to hit the free agent market. Then the Vikes will have to fight over the scraps.

I will be pissed if the Vikings settle for another 3rd tier (at best) Wr FA signing.
A sleeper I'd like to see the Vikes target is Robert Meachem. Lots of talent, but Brees spread the ball around too much for him to shine.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 04:03 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

So, Jared Allen didn't get DPOY and Cris Carter didn't get elected to the Hall again, but I guess at least Doleman got in the Hall.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 02-06-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikings4ever View Post
A sleeper I'd like to see the Vikes target is Robert Meachem. Lots of talent, but Brees spread the ball around too much for him to shine.
Mecham is the kind of signing that would make me want to punch a hole in the wall.
Old 02-10-2012, 11:09 AM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

Vikings showing interest in Stanford Routt.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 02-10-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
Crazy_Chris
Pro Bowler

Wow, I didn't even know he was released, that would be a good pickup.
Old 02-10-2012, 01:47 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hmmm... definitely interested but I wanna see what kind of contract he wants first
Old 02-13-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

With free agency starting a month from today, which of the Vikings free agents do you want to see us re-sign?

I'd like to see us keep Erin Henderson, Devin Aromashodu, and Husain Abdullah, and that's really it, maybe a couple other guys if they sign cheap just for depth, but nothing more than that.

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Old 02-13-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't commit to picking up the Vikings myself in the mock offseason, but if someone here does, I'd be more than willing to throw out a few ideas/be involved in some trade discussion. Whoever gets the gig, if you want (and I am by no means going to be offended if you choose not to), just PM me and I'll try to be of some assistance.