Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2012, 02:21 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default 49ers NFC Championship Gameday Thread: Giants at 49ers

NFC Divisional Playoffs:
Sunday, January 22, 2012

New York Giants (11-7)
at
San Francisco 49ers (14-3)

Time: 3:30 pm pst

Holy ****! I mean seriously, ... HOLY ****! We're in the freaking NFC Championship Game? And it's at home? And we're the opening line favorite (-2.5)? Unbelievable.

So proud of this team. They took on one of the greatest offenses of all time and they pulled it out. Just an incredible performance.

But now it's over.

The Giants just did the same thing but they did it AT Green Bay. Very impressive. They're getting a lot of early love from the media and so be it. They've looked very good in back to back games. They are scary.

This is not easy to defend:

Especially with this

I really hope the 9ers can establish a lot of this:

And also run this

And what the hell ... some more of this:

Will they be able to contain this

Last time they didn't

They'll be rocking this

And this

Sigh. And this

Their defense is going to be a much bigger challenge than the Saints.

But we've also got a good defense. Maybe you've heard about it. We've got a beast ...

An animal ...

A hawk ...

And a God ...

We might have a secret weapon returning as well ...

He's awaiting medical clearance today to play this week.

Now, I've heard some Giants fans say they want revenge for this

Screw that. I want revenge for this

And dammit, this

God, that is ridiculous to watch. Just soul crushing. That one play did major emotional damage to me. It was hard to get back into football the next year. Just devastating.

Of course, that game ended our bid to 3-peat and led to this

And then this

Should have been ours. Damn you Leonard Marshall.

Finally, it's a 3:30 pm start. Very weird start time. This game will be memorable, and it will start in daylight and end in nightlight. Could be visually spectacular.

60 minutes. Winner goes to the Super Bowl. HOLY ****!

Special Note: Even though we don't have to play the Packers, we just can't get away from those ridiculous cheeseheads.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.