Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default My bumholes really itchy.

I dont know what it is but every night before i go to bed my arse gets really itchy and sometimes it happens during the day as well. Its been the same for about 5 months but i've done nothing about it because it turned into a joke between my friends and because i dont want to go to the doctors and have to show them my hairy arse.

Its getting annoying now and im worried incase i have it for the rest of my life. Its hard to describe but basically its like really itchy on the gooch (i think its called) and the inside of my bum cheeks, but when you scratch it the itch doesnt go away.

Its not nits or dirt or anything like that because i tried combing my bum hairs with a nit comb and its still there and i tried thoroughly washing but still nothing happened.

Does anyone know what it might be and how to cure it?

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 12:32 PM    (permalink
A Perfect Score
Resident Alcoholic
All-NFLDC

A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.A Perfect Score is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It can't be coincidence that this thread is started on the day GRF returns to NFLDC.
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:34 PM    (permalink
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's essentially powdered napalm. Apply and feel your fields get scorched for epic relief

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
Old 01-16-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
Does anyone know what it might be and how to cure it?
hand mirror & hair clippers. buzz that hair off.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 01-16-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It could be pinhole worms
Old 01-16-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"It can't be coincidence that this thread is started on the day GRF returns to NFLDC."
What?

"It's essentially powdered napalm. Apply and feel your fields get scorched for epic relief"
Would that really work though?

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 12:47 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
It could be pinhole worms
They dont sound nice :/

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They dont sound nice :/
eh, they just eat the nutrients from the poo around your anus. They itch and that's all. One way to get them is from chewing your nails. Put a piece of scotch tape on your bum over night, then when you wake up remove it. You'll probably be able to see them on the tape. Take that to the doc and they'll probably give you something to kill them.

They really do nothing other than itch your bum. A lot of people get them at some point in life
Old 01-16-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taking a shower would probably help.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, this is interesting.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Taking a shower would probably help.
It doesnt.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had worms as a kid. I cried when my parents told me I had to get rid of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
Old 01-16-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
eh, they just eat the nutrients from the poo around your anus. They itch and that's all. One way to get them is from chewing your nails. Put a piece of scotch tape on your bum over night, then when you wake up remove it. You'll probably be able to see them on the tape. Take that to the doc and they'll probably give you something to kill them.

They really do nothing other than itch your bum. A lot of people get them at some point in life
Yeah I bite my nails all the time. Doesnt sound too pleasent but i'll give it a go if they dont go away.

Will they ever just go or will i have to do something about it?

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Quote:
Yeah I bite my nails all the time. Doesnt sound too pleasent but i'll give it a go if they dont go away.

Will they ever just go or will i have to do something about it?
When you take the piece of tape into the doctor, they will probably give you a pill called Albenza which will kill them (and then take it again 2 weeks later to kill any remaining eggs).

He'll tell you to wash your hands more regularly also.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

ok thanks for the advice.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
Old 01-16-2012, 01:43 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anal warts, bro.
Old 01-16-2012, 01:48 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Anal warts, bro.
LOL i hope not! No its not anal warts, well im pretty sure it aint. Think i will just be pin worms or whatever they're called.

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I suggest the use of a two-ply toilet tissue.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 01:59 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I suggest the use of a two-ply toilet tissue.
Whats that?

RIP themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

How dare you respond with something that might actually help, haha. What do you think this is WebMD?

See what I did there?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 02:08 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Put a piece of scotch tape on your bum over night, then when you wake up remove it.
I'd get no sleep from having a piece of tape stuck in my ******* ass all night long.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 02:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
Old 01-16-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you need a pound of but paste, you have some serious problems.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
Old 01-16-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I'd get no sleep from having a piece of tape stuck in my ******* ass all night long.
So tape upsets your ass but a **** doesn't? You're weird CJ.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
Closed Thread