Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-16-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post

Then beat a 4 loss Arkansas team that took 2 overtimes to beat Bama by 1 point.

Where's the wins against a ranked SEC team, much less a very good one?

I remember watching all these games and USC was a great team, but the fact is, they didn't beat anybody from the SEC to poke their chest out about.
Oh the Arkansas team that beat #22 bama in OT? The team that beat #3 Auburn? Beat #15 Tennessee? and then took #8 LSU, #4 Florida (in the SEC title game), and #5 wisconsin down to the wire? losing by a combined 18 points in those 3 games? Pretty damn good team...and they lost 50-14 in their own stadium to USC that year, McFadden had a whopping 42 yds.

Quote:
I doubt it. Bama was able to schedule two preseason top 10 ACC opponents in back-to-back season openers in 2008 and 2009 against Clemson and Virginia Tech.

Beat Virginia Tech by 10 points, and beat Clemson by 24 points. Bama's defense held the 'great' tandem of C.J. Spiller and James Davis to a combined 0 yards rushing.

Bama somehow managed to schedule a potential top 10 B1G team for the season opener next year (Michigan) in the Jerry Dome. They got Penn St. in a home-and-home this year and last.

Don't be a moron. Anytime SC wants some they can get some. It's not in the SEC's DNA to avoid scheduling tradition rich programs from other conferences.
Dude are you ******* high? Its not that SC doesnt wanna schedule them, they call the toughest teams in the country year in and year out. Dont act like the SEC is out scheduling the best of the best, they schedule teams OOC that they know they can beat. Im suppose to be impressed and be in Aww that Bama scheduled VA Tech and Clemson? They scheduled a Penn State team that was starting a freshman QB and then smacked on a another weak team this year? Im suppose to be impressed that they are playing Michigan? Like really? They schedule those teams because they know they can beat them...but in the end itll look good just because in the box score it says they beat Michigan/Penn State/Va Tech/Clemson. I will be impressed when teams like Tennessee take SC up on their offer or a team like Bama or LSU calls USC, rather than playing teams like Kent State, North Texas, and ******* Georgia Southern.

Quote:
LSU was able to schedule a top 15 Arizona St. team in 2005 and travel to Arizona to beat 'em. Also scheduled Washington and traveled to Washington to beat them in 2009.
Oh you mean that Arizona state team that went 7-5 that year? Good ******* find, and the same Washington team that went 5-7? WHOOOOOO! GOOD WIN, oh wait...they almost lost that game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Last edited by SickwithIt1010 : 01-16-2012 at 06:24 PM.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote