Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-16-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Prowler's Advice Thread

Come inside, take your shirt off, and I'll help ease some of your troubles. I'll try and keep this as clean as I can.

*Warning, my advice may land you in jail or lead you to HPV and genital warts.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:26 PM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YES! Someone needs to ask something dammit.
Old 01-16-2012, 06:30 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post
*Warning, my advice may land you in jail or lead you to HPV and genital warts.
Any chance you can do the opposite?

...of all 3
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Any chance you can do the opposite?

...of all 3
I can tailor my advice to my clients' needs. I can provide Good, Neutral, and Bad with branches of lawful or chaotic on each. Besides, a lot of people go to jail, HPV is practically nothing, and warts fade. However, your awesome memories of events will never go away.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-16-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What can you do for Super Packer's itchy asshole? Apparently that thread closed before you got a chance to contribute.

I did get my new sig quote from it though. Sorry, CJ.

Last edited by The_Dude : 01-16-2012 at 08:43 PM.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:25 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He must have thought I was Brodeur or something.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If my girlfriend has a *****, does that make me ***?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When Tebow is "Tebowing," isn't he just praying to himself?

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
That pompous asshole.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is essential, Prowler, to having a dope house party?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not prowler, but I'd guess you'd need a house and a lot of dope.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 01-16-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not prowler, but I'd guess you'd need a house and a lot of dope.
dope is a slang adjective, you old bastard.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
What can you do for Super Packer's itchy asshole?
I did miss it, but I would recommend lots of butt sex, because its probably just his body's way of communicating that it wants more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
If my girlfriend has a *****, does that make me ***?
As long as she can pose as a girl then you're good. And maybe depending on how well the boob job went. However, most trannies that I know have athletic rears to help compensate. Its normally pretty awesome because a chick with a ***** is probably willing to do anything you want. As for the question, I would say that its definitely not ***. I just think of it as a girlfriend with different options.

Quote:
I believe that he is a false god and a potential antichrist. He was sent here to draw attention away from the true god, the Sun. The Sun is what should be worshiped. That asshole needs to hold his arms up in the form of a circle and give true praise where praise is due. Without the Sun we'd all be freaking cold. I believe that Tebowing is just him siphoning power from his dark under-realm to recharge himself after his terrible dark magic displays.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Old 01-16-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You spelled "Son" wrong.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
dope is a slang adjective, you old bastard.
I ain't old son. I'm hip to the jive, ya dig?

Old 01-16-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
What is essential, Prowler, to having a dope house party?
Essentials for a dope house party:

1. Location. It either needs to be near the country, or directly in the middle of a part of town where people are too scared to call the cops about anything.

2. Women. Who else is going to clean up the puke and do the dishes afterwards?

3. 90s Music. I want to hear nothing later than 90s music. Let all the little ******* kids squirm when they don't know what the hell the songs are. This also helps you impress the underage women that will most likely be attending your party.

4. Recruit a few high school kids to help. Hook them while they are young so that you can have buddies to replace the ones that will likely be killed during your parties.

5. Gun control. Make sure that you control the automatics and shotguns. Other people may bring handguns, but you have to stay in control of the situation.

6. Substances...lots of substances.

7. Horny dogs. Literally. Their humping will help set the mood for the women at the party.

8. A yard for people to piss on. Nobody likes bathrooms anymore.

9. Fire. Bonfire, torches, anything with a flame.

10. Swimming pool filled with ________. Jello, Kool Aid, beer, water, whatever. Its just a stage that gives hoes a chance to be hoes.

Prowler's Newb Guide