Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 01-13-2012, 05:14 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
Jvig, APS, Tits, Fenikz.

I have a 360 again!!!! (MW3 only though)
Hellz yes, I don't have a computer right now but if you see me on xbl hit me up

Name: fenikz602

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 05:23 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Is anyone having trouble connecting to XBL tonight?
Yea i was i had to pug straight in to modem for some reason it was not accepting my router.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:58 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
Yea i was i had to pug straight in to modem for some reason it was not accepting my router.
That's what my issue was also. I had to reset my router like three times for it to finally connect properly. :/
Old 01-16-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Assassin's Creed Revelations sucked pretty hard. Not an absolute flop...but it's filler(and not even really high quality filler) and it really doesn't even try to hide it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 09:46 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So when I got my orginal xbox I pretty only played sports game and since i've got my ps3 I've played non sports game. I recently got my orginal xbox back up and working. What all games would you reccomend for me that would still be fun today I do have halo? The games I like for ps3 are stuff like uncharted, resistance, mafia 2, red dead redmeption.
Old 01-19-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone play the Kingdoms of Amalur demo? I played it like...4 times I think. It's an absolute blast. It plays like a mix between Dragon Age and the better elements of Fable. There's some major glitches right now and there's some things that don't feel 100% right(shields that pop out of nowhere when you block irritate me), but the combat is polished and well thought out, albeit limited by the abilities you can get in the demo.

I'm still not all that big on the art style, but with the amount of depth and stuff to do in the 45 minute demo(there's two major quests and at least three big dungeons), I can get past it. I'm very excited for it to come out now.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-19-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Did anyone play the Kingdoms of Amalur demo? I played it like...4 times I think. It's an absolute blast. It plays like a mix between Dragon Age and the better elements of Fable. There's some major glitches right now and there's some things that don't feel 100% right(shields that pop out of nowhere when you block irritate me), but the combat is polished and well thought out, albeit limited by the abilities you can get in the demo.

I'm still not all that big on the art style, but with the amount of depth and stuff to do in the 45 minute demo(there's two major quests and at least three big dungeons), I can get past it. I'm very excited for it to come out now.
No I dont think so I think the only non sports game I really played was halo and even though I dont think i bet the game. I have a family member that has a bunch of xbox games that I could borrow for free.

Wasnt indiego prophecy on xbox?
Old 01-19-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Go_Eagles77
All-Pro

Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Go_Eagles77 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've had Revelations since Black Friday and have only played it for about 10 minutes. I guess when I have the choice between Skyrim and AC, Skyrim always wins out.
Old 01-19-2012, 11:00 AM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Assassin's Creed Revelations sucked pretty hard. Not an absolute flop...but it's filler(and not even really high quality filler) and it really doesn't even try to hide it.
I feel the same way, I was glad I bought it for $30 at best buy the day after X-Mas. It's pretty much the same game as Brotherhood and I didn't even bother with the Desmond missions.
ryno626 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dude, I played Brotherhood for, like, two hours and ******* got bored of it. I can only imagine how boring Revelations must have been.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
No I dont think so I think the only non sports game I really played was halo and even though I dont think i bet the game. I have a family member that has a bunch of xbox games that I could borrow for free.

Wasnt indiego prophecy on xbox?
Indigo Prophecy was on xbox and Ps2. I play it about once a year with the 360 backwards compatibility.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

It wasnt bad...I didnt love it or anything, but maybe it's just because I wasnt in the mood for an RPG. But, it does look very Dragon Age like, a lot more than I thought it would. It's def. going to be a real solid RPG,a safe $60 buy too, imo.

I played the Darkness 2 demo and I thought that was pretty awesome. Felt very similar to the first game, and it's pure mayhem. Hopefully they kept the world opened up a bit, like the first game.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 01-19-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Omg...I'm not done with Skyrim...not even close...but I got FF-XIII-2 on pre-order and I will be pre-ordering Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

There goes my next 3-400 hours of free time lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 04:26 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

I always end up liking games like Reckoning more than Skyrim. Between the boring combat mechanics, re-used dungeons, and just general feel of games like that...yeah, I guess it's just not something I'm in love with. I love that when you walk into a forest in a game like Reckoning, you feel it and see it. It's unique When you do the same in Skyrim, it's generally just a collection of trees you've seen a thousand times already.

But yeah, an Resident Evil 6 trailer came out;

I'm not really liking the look of Leon, but besides that it looks interesting. The environments look far more alive than they have in the past two games. It's the first real game they've done in a modern city in the series. It's also a return to the more traditional looking zombies, which is kind of neat.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-19-2012, 04:41 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I always end up liking games like Reckoning more than Skyrim. Between the boring combat mechanics, re-used dungeons, and just general feel of games like that...yeah, I guess it's just not something I'm in love with. I love that when you walk into a forest in a game like Reckoning, you feel it and see it. It's unique When you do the same in Skyrim, it's generally just a collection of trees you've seen a thousand times already.

But yeah, an Resident Evil 6 trailer came out;

I'm not really liking the look of Leon, but besides that it looks interesting. The environments look far more alive than they have in the past two games. It's the first real game they've done in a modern city in the series. It's also a return to the more traditional looking zombies, which is kind of neat.
Yea I honestly can't play Skyrim for more than 2 hours before I get a little bored. I think it was you that said Reckoning looked a little cartoonish but that's what drew me in. Looks like every place will be refreshing and different.

Also, they need to remake I believe is RE 3? The one with nemesis. I was like 8 when that game was around and never got to play it well.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:31 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stupid gamertags make me laugh, just played a round of battlefield with kanyeeast, deathbyshatner, and fatjesuspowers
Old 01-19-2012, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

one of my friends had Crizby Jew BBQ...had it for a long time before someone finally reported it and they made him change it lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 01-19-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Just posted this in the PS3 thread I'm pretty pumped for it. I liked RE5 more than most but feel this could be even better crosses fingers.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
stupid gamertags make me laugh, just played a round of battlefield with kanyeeast, deathbyshatner, and fatjesuspowers
Those are all fantastic. I particularly like Kanye East.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:13 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Just posted this in the PS3 thread I'm pretty pumped for it. I liked RE5 more than most but feel this could be even better crosses fingers.
Resident Evil 5 was a really, really good game. It just had the misfortune of coming after Resident Evil 4, which completely knocked just about everything out of the park. I'm not sure any game they do will ever measure up to that, but this looks interesting yeah.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
Old 01-19-2012, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Resident Evil 5 was a really, really good game. It just had the misfortune of coming after Resident Evil 4, which completely knocked just about everything out of the park. I'm not sure any game they do will ever measure up to that, but this looks interesting yeah.
Agreed.

Here is some more on RE6.

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/a...px?PageIndex=3

Quote:
The game is arriving on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on November 20, 2012. A PC version is coming at a later date. Capcom describes the game as a "blending action and survival horror" and is "the most ambitious, immersive and feature rich title of the series to date and promises to be the dramatic horror experience of the year."

Resident Evil 6 will follow Leon S. Kennedy :) and Chris Redfield who will be "joined by new characters, each with their own unique perspective and involvement, in this relentless dramatic horror experience enacted on a global scale."
Old 01-19-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I havent been playing anything other than simming in Madden with my buddy and Gears 3 online.

I may finally start Skyrim tomorrow...but I'm not sure. If not that, something else maybe. Kind of feel like getting into something again, its been a while.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 01-19-2012, 11:44 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That RE6 trailer has a handful of how "oh **** moments". I loved watching Leon slide in game while capping zombies. Most likely going to be a must buy, didn't play RE 5 but RE 4 was probably a top five game for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
one of my friends had Crizby Jew BBQ...had it for a long time before someone finally reported it and they made him change it lol
ya i used to be MuslimJew then i was forced to change it, i think they just made everyone with jew in their name change it
Old 01-20-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I remember RE4 for PS2. EXCELLENT game, and I was never much a fan of that series.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote