Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 01-16-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
TheRubberDuck45
Rookie

TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheRubberDuck45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why is anyone arguing with this guy? Everyone knows that all SEC teams are elite and if you beat any of them then you are awesome.

Why in the living **** would Tennesee play USC? They won one SEC game this year. And it was Vandy. Is the SEC supposed to schedule Hawaii, Minnesota, San Jose State, Syracuse, Virgina, Idaho, and Illinois? You're telling me that the SEC is the only one who schedules cupcakes? The point is to get an easy win and throw in a semi difficult win. Penn State, Clemson, Oregon, WV, and VT were good wins in my book.
TheRubberDuck45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 08:18 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
USC's winning it all next year

They'll have a shot at it... unless they get blown out again by a 6-7ish Arizona St. team again along the way.

It's not like they scheduled anybody OOC.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
They'll have a shot at it... unless they get blown out again by a 6-7ish Arizona St. team again along the way.

It's not like they scheduled anybody OOC.
Because last seasons losses mean something in this upcoming season?

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kwality Alabama fans.

I guess this is typical for them, however.

Quote:
The male LSU fan had passed out with his head on a table inside the Krystal Burger eatery in New Orleans. Other Alabama fans taunted him, took pictures with him, and placed food cartons on his head.

A man wearing an Alabama jacket is then seen pulling out his genitals and simulating a sexual act on top of the LSU fan's head.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly there was wrong-doing from both fanbases that day. Did you not hear the story of the LSU fan that randomly broke a Bama fans jaw after that loss for no reason at all? That guy has to have his jaw wired shut for 6 weeks and has a nice recovery on his hands.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Honestly there was wrong-doing from both fanbases that day. Did you not hear the story of the LSU fan that randomly broke a Bama fans jaw after that loss for no reason at all? That guy has to have his jaw wired shut for 6 weeks and has a nice recovery on his hands.
No, I did not. That's awful and I can't say that I'm surprised.

I pretty much think NOLA is full of some of the worst people in America. I've been assaulted and harassed on several occasions by the locals, regardless of what I was wearing or doing.

I'm not an aggressive dude and at no time was any of this my fault or my friend's faults. There are just some seriously worthless humans in that town, and I guess they think it's fun to mess with the tourists.

The worst was after the LSU asskicking of OSU in the NC game. I was with my wife and I feared for our safety as we walked back to our hotel. Random thugs were getting in our faces and screaming and acting tough. Dozens of separate incidents often with multiple people at a time. There is nothing you can do but just put your head down and ignore them and hope that they don't start something physical with you or your wife in that situation.

That's not fun and I have no idea why people would treat other human beings like that. But it was the norm walking out of the game. And this wasn't just by people that weren't in the game, but also by fans that attended.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hear ya Joe I don't get it really with some people. If my team loses that's life. No need to assault people or worse. That video of that guy who was passed out disgusted me. He truly could have been in some trouble. Deadspin and some Bama & LSU boards that I have been reading over the weeks are littered with some wild stories & tales.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
I hear ya Joe I don't get it really with some people. If my team loses that's life. No need to assault people or worse. That video of that guy who was passed out disgusted me. He truly could have been in some trouble. Deadspin and some Bama & LSU boards that I have been reading over the weeks are littered with some wild stories & tales.
I haven't been keeping up. If I get some free time, I'll check out the stories.

Our society is turning to poo.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:23 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localne...aUh4vsZcA.cspx