Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 01-19-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanted Osweiler to like....go into free fall and somehow get drafted by Oakland.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
ThePudge
Pro Bowler

ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ThePudge is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McShay is a dope. He's not at all respected in the NFL Draft community. His evaluations have been historically awful and he flip-flops with the best of them. I really do not understand why his opinion means anything to anyone.

That said... Osweiler is going to make a first round push. Scratch that; agent Tom Condon (who also represented Blaine Gabbert) is going to make a first round push FOR Osweiler. This guy is more physically gifted than Ryan Mallett in the sense that he can actually move. He was recruited to play basketball by numerous D-1 schools.

note: I did not say Osweiler is a better prospect than Ryan Mallett (I had Mallett second among QBs last year,) but the former Sun Devil will likely be drafted more highly based on mobility and the absence of character concerns,

For now, I think he's blowing smoke around to generate some attention. No team in the late first is in the market for a QB and I don't see any of the above breaking into the Top 15. My guess: three QBs in the first with Osweiler sneaking in late with a trade. The Patriots, with two picks in the late first, would be your most obvious partner.

big props to BoneKrusher for the sig & avatar
- For daily NFL draft coverage:
www.twitter.com/ryanlownes
ThePudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jeezus. Apparently all you have to do anymore to be a 1st round quarterback is not throw any of your 3480605836 bubble screens into the stands.

"OMGZ dude'z got mad skillzzz"
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
I believe it'll be four but I'm still not buying Foles.
Yeah, this is where I stand as well. Foles is much like Gabbert, just less of a *****.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With the wage scale, we're going to see way more QBs drafted high. If you don't have a good one, you're going to keep rolling the dice until you get one. It is easily the most important position in the NFL, so teams are going to keep picking them high. I think over the next few years all of us draftniks are just going to accept that. When I look at Osweiler, I actually kind of think of Colin Kaepernick. Raw passer, good athlete, went at the top of the second. Kaepernick was a runner; Osweiler is probably just as far along in his development. Teams have shown that they're going to take those guys high when they've got a need at the position. Christian Ponder was not impressive to me last year, but he knows the position pretty well, is a good athlete, is pretty accurate, and that was enough to get him drafted 12th overall. Think it's time to stop comparing a QB's skill level to other players and just acknowledge that they go higher because of the position they play, not necessarily how well they play it relative to other players.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePudge View Post
McShay is a dope. He's not at all respected in the NFL Draft community. His evaluations have been historically awful and he flip-flops with the best of them. I really do not understand why his opinion means anything to anyone.

That said... Osweiler is going to make a first round push. Scratch that; agent Tom Condon (who also represented Blaine Gabbert) is going to make a first round push FOR Osweiler. This guy is more physically gifted than Ryan Mallett in the sense that he can actually move. He was recruited to play basketball by numerous D-1 schools.

note: I did not say Osweiler is a better prospect than Ryan Mallett (I had Mallett second among QBs last year,) but the former Sun Devil will likely be drafted more highly based on mobility and the absence of character concerns,

For now, I think he's blowing smoke around to generate some attention. No team in the late first is in the market for a QB and I don't see any of the above breaking into the Top 15. My guess: three QBs in the first with Osweiler sneaking in late with a trade. The Patriots, with two picks in the late first, would be your most obvious partner.
This makes a lot of sense. Supply and demand still control a draft in a # of ways. Last year's crop filled a large demand and those teams are off the market for at least another season. That means the market has shriveled and makes the likelihood of 5 more QB's going in round 1 extremely unlikely.
This is just McShay's way of garnering some interest for himself but as Pudge said, his track record doesn't warrant acceptance.
Old 01-19-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I knew it was only a matter of time before McShay started ringing the Osweiler bell. They're both represented by CAA (same with Gabbert and Sanchez - McShay's two previous love affairs).
This x1000.

Not enough is said about how McShay pimps out certain prospects out of the blue with little merit, and makes it seem as if other teams are dying to have them and causes them to be over drafted. I wouldn't be surprised if he had some share of ownership in that talent firm.
Old 01-19-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePudge View Post
McShay is a dope. He's not at all respected in the NFL Draft community. His evaluations have been historically awful and he flip-flops with the best of them.
put an ESPN logo in front of anyone and people will listen.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:02 PM    (permalink
Dangermouse
Rookie

Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dangermouse is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luck will go 1 overall.

RG3 will go 2, 3 or 4.(the Browns will take him if he slides, but I think somebody trades with STL or MIN.)

Tannehill could go as high as Washington at 6, but I don't think he will get past Seattle at 12.

Foles will be the guy that gets traded up for in the late first/early second. Think Freeman/Tebow/Kaepernick.

In my opinion:

Cleveland get their man when RG3 falls.

Washington sign Matt Flynn.

The Seahawks take Tannehill.

Jets sign Peyton Manning

And Miami trades into the late first for Foles.
Dangermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post

I'm glad my team doesn't need a QB. All I can say...

Those guys in the first round. Makes my head hurt.

I told you it was coming with Osweiler. I never doubted he'd be a first rounder (for god knows why) by the end of the process.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:15 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
I told you it was coming with Osweiler. I never doubted he'd be a first rounder (for god knows why) by the end of the process.
I give Osweiler a better chance of succeeding that I give/gave Blaine Gabbert. At least Osweiler doesn't appear to play completely terrified.

Still doesn't mean I'd ever be comfortable with taking him in the first round though.
Old 01-19-2012, 05:20 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I give Osweiler a better chance of succeeding that I give/gave Blaine Gabbert. At least Osweiler doesn't appear to play completely terrified.

Still doesn't mean I'd ever be comfortable with taking him in the first round though.

Oh, Osweilder>Gabbert for sure, but this unnecessary rise was just so apparent. "Oh yeah, he needs a lot of work, but I'd love to take a flier on him in Round 3-4" Nope. Try middle of round one.
Old 01-19-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
Oh, Osweilder>Gabbert for sure, but this unnecessary rise was just so apparent. "Oh yeah, he needs a lot of work, but I'd love to take a flier on him in Round 3-4" Nope. Try middle of round one.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We called it since the day he declared.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
ElectricEye
Icon

ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ElectricEye is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I was with you guys. The "Oh I would love to get him in the 3rd or 4th" nearly always means a guy is going in the first. Clay Matthews was the ultimate proof of concept of that.

Doesn't hurt that Osweiler has a ton of ability either. Guys like that tend to rise as the draft gets closer and we have more time to realize the limitations of other quarterbacks.

R.I.P. Junior Seau
ElectricEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
Yeah, I was with you guys. The "Oh I would love to get him in the 3rd or 4th" nearly always means a guy is going in the first. Clay Matthews was the ultimate proof of concept of that.

Doesn't hurt that Osweiler has a ton of ability either. Guys like that tend to rise as the draft gets closer and we have more time to realize the limitations of other quarterbacks.
This is true, but he needs a LOT of work to be able to use it in a way helpful to an NFL team.

And "sitting a guy for a year or two" to let that development occur almost never, ever, ever, ever happens anymore.

2011:
Cam Newton - Started every game
Jake Locker - Played sparingly
Blaine Gabbert - Started most games
Christian Ponder - Started most games
Andy Dalton - Started every game

4/5 of the top 5 QBs drafted started most, if not all of the games.

2010:
Sam Bradford - Started every game
Tim Tebow - Started a few games late
Jimmy Clausen - Started most games
Colt McCoy - Started half the games

3 of the QBs drafted in the top 3 rounds started at least half the season, and Tebow, probably the rawest passer ever, started games.

2009:
Matt Stafford - Started most games
Mark Sanchez - Started 15 games
Josh Freeman - Started most games

All three first round QBs started at least half the games.

2008:
Matt Ryan - Started every game
Joe Flacco - Started every game
Brian Brohm - Out of football
Chad Henne - No starts

Both first rounders started every game, including Flacco who was a guy most people thought should sit, especially coming from D-1 AA. Henne (along with Locker above) now makes 2 QBs so far who didn't get any starts. 2/16 so far.

So out of the past 4 drafts, we've had 2/16 guys drafted with the intention of being that team's franchise QBs actually sit their whole rookie year. And beyond them, all but Tebow started at least half their teams games as rookies, including some guys who were considered very raw as prospects, like Newton, Gabbert, Sanchez (limited college starts remember), and Flacco with mixed results.

No one sits anymore. Someone taking Osweiler or Tannehill or...ugh...gah...blegh...Foles...in the first round is probably going to end up playing him.

Now there were a few guys I left off the above list, like Kevin O'Connell and Ryan Mallett who went in behind Tom Brady, so they weren't going to play.

And out of the first rounders? Only Locker didn't start even one game in these 4 years.

Last edited by BeerBaron : 01-19-2012 at 06:36 PM.
BeerBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
BlindSite
All-Pro

BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BlindSite is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nearly every year there's that wtf? Qb pick in the first round, last year it was Ponder, in the past there was Tebow and Losman and all manner of dudes. It won't surprise me if either Foles, Tannehill or Os.

BlindSite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 06:47 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If any NFL team is taking advice from McShay or Condon's firm instead of doing their own due diligence then the system has failed. I don't like McShay that much but I find it hard to believe that he wasn't just echoing what some teams think. We said ourselves here that Osweiler has the looks for an NFL 1st rounder and McShay is basically coming to the same conclusion that many of us had here.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like Gabbert last year, I find it difficult to believe any NFL scout is blown away by Osweiler's game film.

Spotty accuracy and suspect decision making.
McShay is a shady dude IMO when it comes to his declarations about prospects this early in the draft process.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:19 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wasn't everyone on Osweiler's dick earlier in the year?
Old 01-19-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
As a guy to watch for 2013 maybe.
Old 01-19-2012, 08:26 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't really know but he didn't seem to improve at all this year, could just be the lack of any real coaching though

Could be scary to see him, Burfict, Bolden and Robinson with nfl coaching

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
Spaceboy1
Rookie

Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Spaceboy1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone is going to get a steal in the kid from Houston.
Spaceboy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceboy1 View Post
Not really.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceboy1 View Post
Quote:
Not really.
Yeah, not really. I think he'll fair about as well as Colt Brennan.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
DrAbaddon
Rookie

DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.DrAbaddon wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

I'm sorry, as someone who hasn't seen Foles play at all and hasn't had the motivation to go scrounging for tape...why does this place seem to hate him so much? What makes him worse than say, Landry Jones?
DrAbaddon is offline   Reply With Quote