Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default looking ahead 2012 draft

Well, since our season is over, lets look ahead at the NFL draft in April. Who are the big targets for us in the first round? Also, what players do you guys see us drafting in the later rounds for o-line, defensive back or wideout?

EDIT: Let's just go ahead and make this the 2012 49ers Draft Thread

Last edited by 49erNation85 : 02-01-2012 at 10:33 PM. Reason: Translated it into English
Old 01-24-2012, 11:10 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alshon Jeffery. Wide receiver from South Carolina. The 49ers need receiving threats.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Sanu and Dwight Jones a lot as far as WR's go.
Old 01-24-2012, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just hope our scouting department does it's job and find some good players in the later rounds.

Quote:
Old 01-27-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
I just hope our scouting department does it's job and find some good players in the later rounds.
Which Baalke has done the past two drafts. No worries....
Old 01-28-2012, 10:46 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

One guy I really want...

Old 01-28-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Depending on how FA works out, we may be going best player available. Especially, if the team thinks that Kilgore is ready and they land one of the No. 1 WRs on the market.

Not a bad position to be in.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 01-28-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

after watching him all year, due to regional broadcasts, I've fallen for:

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 01-28-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and so have the 29 teams drafting in front of us ;)
Old 01-29-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Apparently Marvin Jones left the Senior Bowl with a knee injury.

Quote:
Old 01-29-2012, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Apparently Marvin Jones left the Senior Bowl with a knee injury.
Now he'll fall to the right team! :)

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Old 01-29-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
EvrythingPOLO
Rookie

EvrythingPOLO hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sanu, Wright, would fit really well IMO. Broyles is a good player, hope his injury does't effect him too much. Not sure he's the best fit. Marvin Jones and Juron Criner are very good players, but maybe not the sudden impact player we're looking for. It will be a priority to get more pass catchers, not necessarily WR's... Fleener is somebody we have our eye on surely. If FA goes one way and we lose someone in the secondary or Ahmad Brooks, it could be CB and OLB the first two picks.

Isiah Pead looked very good in the Senior Bowl tonight, enough make me want to go back and watch him some more. Another RB is a possibility, but whoever may replace Dixon would have to beat him out at RB and on Special Teams to earn a spot. We had 2 FB's on the roster, Moran isn't coming back; Do we get another FB? Depending on Kilgore and Person's development, Chilo Rachal's replacement may come via FA. Meanwhile, Anthony Davis's play was remarkably impacted by who was beside him. If Synder can be beaten in a competion for that spot our O-line can really start to dominate. A backup at safety may be a priority; Reggie Smith is leaving, (Did Madieu Williams get a 1 year deal?) Colin Jones was exclusive to special teams however good, and got more snaps at WR than S in terms of practice.

I could see us trading up or down really. Obviously depending on FA, but if we sign a majority of players back we can trade picks to move up for a specific player or move down and create opportunities for the next draft. I think Baalke/Harbaugh will really start to move around the draft as the Patriots do. Is it April 26th yet?
Old 01-29-2012, 01:33 AM    (permalink
EvrythingPOLO
Rookie

Sanu, Wright, would fit really well IMO. Broyles is a good player, hope his injury does't effect him too much. Not sure he's the best fit. Marvin Jones and Juron Criner are very good players, but maybe not the sudden impact player we're looking for. It will be a priority to get more pass catchers, not necessarily WR's... Fleener is somebody we have our eye on surely. If FA goes one way and we lose someone in the secondary or Ahmad Brooks, it could be CB and OLB the first two days.

Isiah Pead looked very good in the Senior Bowl tonight, enough make me want to go back and watch him some more. Another RB is a possibility, but whoever may replace Dixon would have to beat him out at RB and on Special Teams to earn a spot. We had 2 FB's on the roster, Moran isn't coming back; Do we get another FB? Depending on Kilgore and Person's development, Chilo Rachal's replacement may come via FA. Meanwhile, Anthony Davis' play was remarkably impacted by who was beside him. If Synder can be beaten in a competion for that spot our O-line can really start to dominate. A backup at safety may be a priority; Reggie Smith is leaving, (Did Madieu Williams get a 1 year deal?) Colin Jones was exclusive to special teams however good, and got more snaps at WR than S in terms of practice.

I could see us trading up or down really. Obviously depending on FA, but if we sign a majority of players back we can trade picks to move up for a specific player or move down and create opportunities for the next draft. I think Baalke/Harbaugh will really start to move around the draft as the Patriots do. Is it April 26th yet?
Old 01-29-2012, 03:18 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

douge martin pleaseeee..
Old 01-29-2012, 05:07 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As much as I LOVE Sanu, I don't like his 10 ypc, but it could just be a product of the system. My favorite part about him is his HUGE blocks that he lays down field, absolutely blowing UP guys. I also like how he goes after the ball and his burst. But all I know about him, I've learned from Youtube and I haven't watched him live in a game...

Criner is also another solid player, but after watching him in the game today he doesn't get many yards after catch. We are in desperate need of a big play threat at WR, and VD is the only big play threat at the moment.

I would love get someone like Joe Adams or Chris Rainey; someone with mind blowing speed that is always a threat. Someone like a Sproles or Mike Wallace type of player.

It's almost certain that we get a WR through FA as well as draft one. My philosophy is to have one be a big-body player and the other a deep threat. Either way, WR is the #1 need on this team by FAR. It's nice that it is one of the deepest positions in the draft.
Old 01-29-2012, 09:33 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post
As much as I LOVE Sanu, I don't like his 10 ypc, but it could just be a product of the system. My favorite part about him is his HUGE blocks that he lays down field, absolutely blowing UP guys. I also like how he goes after the ball and his burst. But all I know about him, I've learned from Youtube and I haven't watched him live in a game...

Criner is also another solid player, but after watching him in the game today he doesn't get many yards after catch. We are in desperate need of a big play threat at WR, and VD is the only big play threat at the moment.

I would love get someone like Joe Adams or Chris Rainey; someone with mind blowing speed that is always a threat. Someone like a Sproles or Mike Wallace type of player.

It's almost certain that we get a WR through FA as well as draft one. My philosophy is to have one be a big-body player and the other a deep threat. Either way, WR is the #1 need on this team by FAR. It's nice that it is one of the deepest positions in the draft.
Its more than likely we're taking at least 2 WRs in the draft. One probably a tall, red zone target. A guy like Criner or my fav sleeper WR, Tommy Streeter. And we'll probably draft a zone buster, speedy, shifty guy. I pray its Joe Adams. I've been wishing for him in a Niner uni since very early in the season. We'll also add at least one WR via free agency and who knows how many through the UDFA route. So basically, I expect our WR corps to look totally different come the start of the 2012 season.
Old 01-29-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
EvrythingPOLO
Rookie

Agree with 49erNation85, Doug Martin for sure. No doubt in my mind our staff likes his game. After the combine where will his stock be? 2nd/3rd I'm guessing.
Old 01-29-2012, 03:11 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

I think a speedy RAC guy, as well as deep-speed that is under the radar is T.J. Graham.

Last edited by phlysac : 01-29-2012 at 03:18 PM.
Old 01-29-2012, 06:15 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I think a speedy RAC guy, as well as deep-speed that is under the radar is T.J. Graham.

He has lapses in concentration and drops are an issue. But he does have that game-breaking potential. I wouldnt mind him late if we look at other positions during the middle of the draft. Graham, Travis Benjamin from Miami, Kashif Moore from UConn, Devon Wylie of Fresno State and Jarius Wright from Arkansas are guys all I lumped togther in that group of slot-type/speed WRs after likes of Kendall Wright, Joe Adams, Chris Rainey, and T.Y. Hilton
Old 01-29-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

thediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

1. WR Mohamed Sanu, Rutgers
Love Sanu. He reminds me some of Kenny Britt with less deep speed. I think Sanu goes in the first half of the first round if Rutgers had a better QB this year.

2. CB Leonard Johnson, Iowa St.
Loved Johnson when I watched him cover Sanu this year. Excellent in both run support and coverage, Johnson could easily develop into a number one cover man. I don't see the Niners resigning Rodgers due to cap issues, Johnson competes for the Nickle role this year.

3. OG Brandon Washington, Miami
Played really well last season on the inside and was moved over to LT this year where he struggled. He is very powerful and moves well enough to pull. Washington would compete this year with Kilgore and ideally take over in the longterm.

4. RB Vic Ballard, Mississippi St.
Ballard is a physical, down hill runner, who hits the hole hard. Gore is still an effective runner, but should be limited to 15-20 touches a game and Hunter is not effective in all situations. Honestly I love Dixon, but mainly because of his hair... Ballard should give another RB option. I could see the Niners looking at RB as early as Round 2.

5. OLB Miles Burris, San Diego St.
The Niners were one OLB injury away from having an average (at best) passrush. This mock assumes Brooks is resigned, but even if that's the case, you can never have too many good passrushers (cough, giants, cough). Burris is an undersized passrusher, who is a bit undersized. The Niners have the depth to develop someone with passrushing skills who needs to add some weight.

6. WR/RS Keyshawn Martin, Michigan St.
Martin has some receiving skills and will also help in the return game, specifically on punts. In reality this pick reminds me a bit of the Kyle Williams pick lol.

7. NT Hebron Fangupo, BYU
A very raw NT specimen. I think the Niners have some interesting pieces on the Dline, but adding some competition couldn't hurt.

7. TE DC Jefferson, Rutgers
I won't assume Nate Byham will be 100 % back to normal. I was okay with the cute TE personal games Harbaugh played at first, but after a while it became predictable.

Thoughts?
Old 01-30-2012, 07:59 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

I am not sold on Sanu. I know everyone has a hard on for him but when I saw him play, I didnt see the speed nor the explosievness everyone else has been raving about. He had really good hands and his blocking is impressive for a WR but he looks me to be a glorified possesion WR at the next level. And he doesn't look 6'2, so I'll wait for the Combine to clarify that one. He reminds me alot of Josh Morgan when he was at Tech. Very solid but I don't see the "wow" factor everyone else does.

And I really dont want a WR at 30th. We've had the worst luck with drafting WR in the first round. Now if some guy falls through the cracks, that's one thing. Im not sure which direction I want us to go right now at #30. I know I want Baalke to continue doing what he's been doing in recent drafts and that's finding guys who fit our scheme, and jumping on them regardless of where 'experts' think they should have gone. Just that this WR class is so deep, I'd rather pounce on a pass-rusher or a CB who falls into our lap.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 01-30-2012 at 08:44 AM.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:26 PM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Instead of bringing in a tall WR for redzone help, how about a TE? We could have a lethal 2 TE offense if we get the right guy. What do you guys think of Dwayne Allen or Coby Fleener?
Old 01-30-2012, 02:04 PM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

thediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairthediggler3030 is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
I am not sold on Sanu. I know everyone has a hard on for him but when I saw him play, I didnt see the speed nor the explosievness everyone else has been raving about. He had really good hands and his blocking is impressive for a WR but he looks me to be a glorified possesion WR at the next level. And he doesn't look 6'2, so I'll wait for the Combine to clarify that one. He reminds me alot of Josh Morgan when he was at Tech. Very solid but I don't see the "wow" factor everyone else does.

And I really dont want a WR at 30th. We've had the worst luck with drafting WR in the first round. Now if some guy falls through the cracks, that's one thing. Im not sure which direction I want us to go right now at #30. I know I want Baalke to continue doing what he's been doing in recent drafts and that's finding guys who fit our scheme, and jumping on them regardless of where 'experts' think they should have gone. Just that this WR class is so deep, I'd rather pounce on a pass-rusher or a CB who falls into our lap.
Sanu has deceptive speed, especially coming off the LOS. He breaks the jam extremely well and can get deep if needed.

There are a few reasons I like Sanu, but before we get into them, I want to point out that he isn't comparable to Blackmon or Wright, and that is the reason he will be available in the later portion of the first round.

1. Dangerous with the ball in his hands. He has great size and and decent enough speed. Sanu is terrific with the ball in his hands as he RUSHED for 653 yards and 9 TDs over the last two years. Even though he isn't the fastest receiver, he has shown the ability to break and rip free of tackles. He is very reminiscent of Anquan Boldin when running with the ball. He runs with the ball tightly secured and will quickly secure it after the catch. He also can play as a wildcat, which is nice to have at times.

2. Route Running. Sanu can and has lined up all over the field. He has the ability to run any route, as he has enough acceleration off the line to break through the jam and get deep, but also is willing to go over the middle. On top of all this, his routes are very precise and tend to create a lot of separation.

3. EXCELLENT hands. Sanu has tremendous hands and does an especially great job extending towards the ball while in traffic. He uses his long arms as an extra advantage, and also has terrific hand-eye coordination. He is a terrific jump ball type receiver because of those arms and his ability and excellent leaping skills.

4. Tremendous blocker. First off, watch this (specifically from the :55 second mark, though the hole video is awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE2bWR0uRxg
He also just clearly loves to block and has decent for for a WR.

Sanu is just a great player that has good character and just listening to Shiano talk about him leaving Rutgers makes me realize that he is a good teammate and leader and could easily be a number 1 WR in the league.

Last edited by thediggler3030 : 01-30-2012 at 02:16 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
thediggler3030
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Instead of bringing in a tall WR for redzone help, how about a TE? We could have a lethal 2 TE offense if we get the right guy. What do you guys think of Dwayne Allen or Coby Fleener?
Personally, I think we already have a lethal 2 TE offense...
Old 01-30-2012, 04:16 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thediggler3030 View Post
3. OG Brandon Washington, Miami
Played really well last season on the inside and was moved over to LT this year where he struggled. He is very powerful and moves well enough to pull. Washington would compete this year with Kilgore and ideally take over in the longterm.
Drafting a middle round G when they just traded two picks to move up and pick a middle round G last year would really bother me.

I'm hoping Kilgore is really coming along and that they won't have to spend anything other than a late pick to backup Kilgore and Snyder.

Drafting a stud interior O-Lineman in the 1st, is a different story.