Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Old 01-24-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice job overall. Audie Cole seems like a slight reach and I'm not familiar with Renard Williams but the other four picks were all strong selections.

My pick is ready whenever fenikz posts his, but I'm going to head home from school now and won't be back for another 30 minutes or so.
Old 01-24-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Nick Perry, OLB, USC
3. Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern State
4. Jeff Allen, OT, Illinois
5. Trevor Guyton, DE, Cal
6. Brandon Weeden, QB, Oklahoma State
6. T.J. Graham, WR, NC State

Nothing amazing but some great value picks and plenty of upside
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:56 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders still looking to add another 6th....

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bengals:

1(17) - WR Kendall Wright, Baylor
1(31) - OG Cordy Glenn, Georgia
2(60) - RB David Wilson, Virginia Tech
3(85) - CB Cliff Harris, Oregon
4(118) - DT Marcus Forston, Miami
4(125) - DE Cam Johnson, Virginia
4(130) - QB Kirk Cousins, Michigan State
5(150) - S Aaron Henry, Wisconsin
5(165) - WR B.J. Cunningham, Michigan State
6(196) - DE Donte Paige-Moss, North Carolina
6(203) - OT Josh Oglesby, Wisconsin

Also traded for DE/DT Desmond Bryant

I went pretty heavy on guys that I love and I wish I had addressed safety a little earlier, but I think I got a ton of value. Really happy with my draft.

Last edited by ChiFan24 : 01-25-2012 at 12:36 PM.
ChiFan24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 03:58 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Nice job overall. Audie Cole seems like a slight reach and I'm not familiar with Renard Williams but the other four picks were all strong selections.

My pick is ready whenever fenikz posts his, but I'm going to head home from school now and won't be back for another 30 minutes or so.
Possibly, but I like his ability to play multiple positions. Who knows how Jon Beason will come back. If he's strong, he could be back at MLB and Audie would play OLB. Towards the end of the year (after DJ Green got hurt) we basically played a 4-2-5. Audie played a lot of MLB, OLB, and DE.

Renard has outstanding measurables and has been very productive. If I were building the Panther's defense, I'd want an attacking style front with zone coverage. I think Coples, Williams, McClain, Johnson with Applewhite or Hardy coming in on passing downs would be great. Davis, Beason, Cole at LB should give great coverage while hitting their gaps and tackling (davis, i'm looking at you). I'd like Johnson and Thompson coming in as a backup role for a few years and growing with the secondary. Johnson could be a CB or S and Thompson could play FS or SS. Love their versatility. Really like Broyles as a compliment to Smith and Naanee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Surprised to see Jordan White fall to the 6th, I have him as a 3rd/4th and is too good of value for me to pass up. He will compliment DHB/Moore/Ford speed with his quick under routes and could turn into a #2/3 WR in our offense early. Also adds some size and toughness to go over the middle and take hits.

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707
Carr to Cooper in 2015

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Surprised to see Jordan White fall to the 6th, I have him as a 3rd/4th and is too good of value for me to pass up. He will compliment DHB/Moore/Ford speed with his quick under routes and could turn into a #2/3 WR in our offense early. Also adds some size and toughness to go over the middle and take hits.
I was going to draft either him, Wylie, or Marvin Jones if they fell to the Saints pick

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I considered him but the last thing the Cardinals need is another underneath WR
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DPM to the Bengals. Too perfect.
Old 01-24-2012, 08:55 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
DPM to the Bengals. Too perfect.
Someone get a countdown clock until the ginger gets punched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:08 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let's see here...

1-19 - DE Melvin Ingram - May seem a little early for him now but I think his stock could be there by the time of the actual draft. I'd hope that we resign Idonije for real but even so, both he and Peppers are 30+ and depth is an issue. Could be a very solid base end for us.

1-27- WR Mohamed Sanu - Passed on the receivers at 19 because I hoped to trade back up for one and just barely did. Prolific pass catcher who'll easily be the #1 target on this team.

3-96- LB Bobby Wagner - LB depth is badly needed with Urlacher and Briggs not going to be around forever. Wagner doesn't bring much in terms of physical tools but I love his intangibles. Should absolutely contribute on special teams too at first which is huge for us.

4-116- CB Josh Norman - CB depth is needed. Wish I could have gone for it a little sooner, but if we resign one or two of Jennings, Bowman and Graham, it's less critical.

5-152- TE Rhett Ellison - My least favorite pick but I wanted someone to bolster the TE group a little bit. 5th round flier basically.

5-174- C David Molk - O-line depth. Basically.

6-194- WR LaVon Brazill - WR depth. I really like him and our WR group can use all the help it can get. Knox is coming off a back injury and neither Bennett nor Hester is ideal as a #2 across from Sanu. Brazill also provides return potential which you can never have too much of on the Bears.

Meh. I'll take it.
Old 01-24-2012, 09:51 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok. Updated for Cowboys to this point with one pick left...

1a) Michael Brockers, DL
Will be a beastly end in their 3-4 that will improve both the run and pass defense.
1b) Janoris Jenkins, CB
The second best corner in the draft IMO and is a steal at the end of the 1st round. Immediate starter.
2) Brandon Washington, OG
Big man that came out a year early with a lot of upside. If he isn't a day-1 starter I'm sure he'll overtake someone by the middle of the year.
4) Janzen Jackson, FS
The best free safety in the draft and I got him in the 4th? Steal. Eerily similar talent and circumstance to Janoris Jenkins. Also could be an immediate starter with how poorly that secondary played last season.
5) DeQuan Menzie, CB
Kind of a BPA pick. Will add nice depth.
5) Moe Petrus, C
Experienced and veteran offensive lineman to add some nice depth on the interior. Could take over a starting spot in a few years.

Thoughts?
Old 01-24-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Ok. Updated for Cowboys to this point with one pick left...

1a) Michael Brockers, DL
Will be a beastly end in their 3-4 that will improve both the run and pass defense.
1b) Janoris Jenkins, CB
The second best corner in the draft IMO and is a steal at the end of the 1st round. Immediate starter.
2) Brandon Washington, OG
Big man that came out a year early with a lot of upside. If he isn't a day-1 starter I'm sure he'll overtake someone by the middle of the year.
4) Janzen Jackson, FS
The best free safety in the draft and I got him in the 4th? Steal. Eerily similar talent and circumstance to Janoris Jenkins. Also could be an immediate starter with how poorly that secondary played last season.
5) DeQuan Menzie, CB
Kind of a BPA pick. Will add nice depth.
5) Moe Petrus, C
Experienced and veteran offensive lineman to add some nice depth on the interior. Could take over a starting spot in a few years.

Thoughts?
A ton of talent but some character risks with Jackson and Jenkins. I really like it though.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here is the Steelers updated draft:

1) Peter Konz C/G Wisconsin
2) Brandon Boykin CB Georgia
3) Josh Chapman NT Alabama
4) Brandon Mosley OT Auburn
5) Emmanuel Acho LB Texas
6) Tramain Thomas S Arkansas

Thoughts?
Old 01-24-2012, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New England Patriots 2012 NFL Draft Selections

40. CB Chase Minnifield, Virginia

46. DT Brandon Thompson, Clemson

49. DE Andre Branch, Clemson

78. WR Jeff Fuller, Texas A&M

83. C Ben Jones, Georgia

111. SS Harrison Smith, Notre Dame

183. QB Chandler Harnish, Northern Illinois

189. WR Devon Wylie, Fresno St.

2013 first-round pick (from Dallas Cowboys for #51 overall pick)

2013 third-round pick (from Miami for QB Brian Hoyer)

2013 sixth-round pick (from Miami for QB Brian Hoyer)
Old 01-25-2012, 06:48 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#28 - Devon Still - DT - Penn State
Really like this pick! He's a steal at 28 and he fills a big need. We need someone to get to the quarterback from inside and Still can be that guy.

#53 - Jonathan Massaquoi - DE - Troy
Im a huge, huge fan of Massaquoi so i felt as though i had to trade up to get him because if i didnt and he got picked i would to been devestated. Massaquoi can come in and start straight away opposite Matthews.

#92 - Lavonte David - ILB - Nebraska
Got some linebacker depth here because i traded AJ Hawk. David is undersized but if he gains weight and keeps his athleticism he could be one of the steals of the draft. Just too good to pass up in the 3rd round.

#122 - Josh Robinson - CB - Central Florida
Another area of need for the Packers. We needed some depth at CB ad Josh Robinson will provide that.

#161 - Trenton Robinson - FS - Eastern Michigan
With Nick Collins' status questionable i felt i had to come out of the draft with a safety incase Collins couldnt make it. I like Trenton and think he could be a starter in a few years.

#164 - Ryan Lindley - QB - San Diego State
Lindley is a great development prospect with a great arm. With some good coaching and the right weapons i think he could be the next Matt Flynn.

#169 - DeVier Posey - WR - Ohio State
IMO a steal in the 5th round. Hasn't had the production but has the talent and will be able to learn behind receivers like Driver, Jennings and Nelson. Could also be a big steal.

#175 - Julian Miller - DT - West Virginia
Another wildcard pick that will need to gain weight to fit the scheme. If not no biggy, but if he does i could of got a decent starter/depth with a 5th round compensatory pick.

Like my draft so far. Heavily focused on defense which is what we need and a few posible steals. What do you guys think?

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:53 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we doing a 7th?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Are we doing a 7th?
I think we probably are, its going smooth enough it seems.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:16 AM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Colts' draft so far:

1) Andrew Luck (QB)
Top prospect in the draft, a no-brainer pick.

2) Alameda Ta'amu (DT)
I was very surprised to see Ta'amu, Worthy and Thompson still on the board at the top of the 2nd. Either one of those 3 would be a significant upgrade at the DT position for the Colts. Killxswitch and I had a good debate. At the end, Ta'amu's size/athleticism combination was too hard to pass up.

3) Markelle Martin (S)
Awesome pick here. SS is Colts' top need and Martin would be an instant starter and a difference-maker.

4) Levy Adcock (OT/OG)
Getting bigger and stronger on both lines should be a big priority for the Colts. With Ta'amu and Adcock, they would be adding significant amount of toughness and strength.

5a) Mike Martin (DT)
With Ta'amu picked, I was hoping to fill other needs here, but I'm high on Martin and think he would be a very good value pick here.

5b) Shaun Prater (CB)
This pick was aquired via a trade for Jerry Hughes. Colts need a quality CB. Prater is not a star, but I think he would be a solid contributer.

5c) Josh Kaddu (OLB)
In what most Colts' fans are hoping would be a shift in defensive philosophy into a more aggressive scheme, this pick reflects that. An athletic, blitzing OLB, Kaddu could add an extra dimension to what is otherwise a predictable defense.

6) Jack Crawford (DE)
I'm very familiar with this player. A couple of years ago Crawford was being hyped up to be a future 1st rounder. He never lived up to that biling. Still he is a talented player with plenty of potential. This is a good spot for project pick.

Last edited by MaxV : 01-25-2012 at 10:21 AM.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:18 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As long as I have picks, i'll continue to make them, but I've sort of been "out of it" since the 3rd round. I'm not as well informed on the late rounders as I have been in years past so I'm just kind of choosing someone when my turn comes up.

If we go to 7, I'll still make my pick, but I'm indifferent towards continuing.
Old 01-25-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Saints Draft (thru 6)

2) Billy Winn, DT, Boise St
Displays a top notch motor, compatible to different schemes, can rush the passer

3) Travis Lewis, LB, Oklahoma
If not for injury he could have been a 1st rounder. Everything you want in a LB

4) Ladarius Green, TE, UL-Lafayette
One of the best pass-catching tight ends in this draft. Saints need depth at the position.

5a) Tyrone Crawford, DE, Boise State
Still developing but has a great motor and blue collar mentality to develop into a 3 down pass rusher

5b) Dwight Bentley, CB, UL-Lafayette
Underrated corner from the alma-mater of Ladarius Webb. Has a nose for the football and adds depth to the Saints secondary

6) Terrell Manning, LB, N.C. State
Undersized but a terror on the field while at NC State. Can rush the passer, cover, and help against the run. Could be a steal.

What's everyone think so far?

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
As long as I have picks, i'll continue to make them, but I've sort of been "out of it" since the 3rd round. I'm not as well informed on the late rounders as I have been in years past so I'm just kind of choosing someone when my turn comes up.

If we go to 7, I'll still make my pick, but I'm indifferent towards continuing.
Kind of the same with me; at this point I'm just drafting the guys that I've heard of before (hence Oglesby). I still want to finish it just so we can say we finished all 7 rounds.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:51 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steal of draft by getting Howard
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
Steal of draft by getting Howard
Thanks dude. He's had an awesome week in Mobile and with his athleticism, I could see him going as high as the late 2nd/early 3rd. He would be a rotational 5/3 tech for us.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:56 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1. Matt Kalil, LT, USC
2. Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
3. Nick Toon, WR, Wisconsin
4. Lucas Nix, G, Pitt
5. Brandon Taylor, FS, LSU
5. Jamell Fleming, CB, Oklahoma
6. Drake Dunsmoor, TE, Northwestern

What y'all think?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote